aj1

Aug 5, 2016
Everything listed will make it in as updates.
What are we looking at, updates with the 2nd semester or intermittent updates as and when stuff is completed whilst you work on the 2nd. Or updates then 2nd.

Also have you played behind the doom, it's art style is similar in a way although that's gone in the direction of full scenes.

How is the direction of the sandbox, sometimes things are hard to follow because of the nature of sandboxes. Do we go to Xavier for tips.

Anyway, on a more comic related note. I have to say children can make things go awry, but the introduction of kitty is good. I find myself liking every scene shes in.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
What are we looking at, updates with the 2nd semester or intermittent updates as and when stuff is completed whilst you work on the 2nd. Or updates then 2nd.
This can change but the general rotation of updates is as follows.

1. Main Story
2. Girl Story*
3. Side Quest
4. Repeat

In between these there will be bugfixes and tiny updates like new clothing and music. Bug fixes of course.

Also have you played behind the doom, it's art style is similar in a way although that's gone in the direction of full scenes.
Not a fan of the premise. I'll give it a look over.

How is the direction of the sandbox, sometimes things are hard to follow because of the nature of sandboxes.
Uh so far I think we're going with a list of locations to visit. You won't be clicking on doors and stuff. I personally like that route but it's not handled very well most of the time and it's better just to label things so you don't accidentally click down a hallway and end up on the opposite side of the mansion.

Do we go to Xavier for tips.
Some yes. He also gives you tasks in between missions.

I have to say children can make things go awry, but the introduction of kitty is good.
Kitty would probably be aged up to 18 so you can romance her. The 70s and 80s were kinda weird with the tension they put a 19 year old Colossus and a 13 year old Kitty...

For "young" characters. We basically aged them in a way that they'd be legal and mentally mature by the chapter they're introduced in.

*As in specific storylines such as comic one shots not connected to the arc we're adapting. Girls will have plenty of content in Main Story updates.

Last edited:

Buttholder

Feb 25, 2022
Goddamn, Jean looks like a total hottie here, like she has this popular girl hotness inherent to her in the casual outfit. I'm honestly more hype about this shit than some AAA action games at this point.
After RE4R, I don't think there's much else coming out this year I'm even particularly interested in. There was the Suicide Squad game, but, well...

doizoid.

Feb 23, 2023
After RE4R, I don't think there's much else coming out this year I'm even particularly interested in. There was the Suicide Squad game, but, well...
There's the new Zelda game, hollow knight silksong, spiderman 2. There's also FF16 - I'm don't like turn based combat and FF16 will not have that - they hired the DmC 5 team to build the combat. It looks amazing

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
ZELDA Metroid prime silksong starfiel RE4 remake Jedi survivor diablo 4 ...

It will be for great games that come out this year

Buttholder

Feb 25, 2022
There's the new Zelda game, hollow knight silksong, spiderman 2. There's also FF16 - I'm don't like turn based combat and FF16 will not have that - they hired the DmC 5 team to build the combat. It looks amazing
ZELDA Metroid prime silksong starfiel RE4 remake Jedi survivor diablo 4 ...

It will be for great games that come out this year
Zero interest in any of them, sadly. Maybe I'll get Jedi Survivor on the cheap, but other than that, Zelda, Metroid Prime, FF16... yeah, genuinely not interested in any of those three at all. At least it'll maybe help me get to grips with some of my backlog.

Wow, almost typed that last bit with a straight face.

• Haha
Reactions: doizoid.

doizoid.

Feb 23, 2023
Zero interest in any of them, sadly. Maybe I'll get Jedi Survivor on the cheap, but other than that, Zelda, Metroid Prime, FF16... yeah, genuinely not interested in any of those three at all. At least it'll maybe help me get to grips with some of my backlog.

Wow, almost typed that last bit with a straight face.
You should try the OG hollow knight - the art, the music, the combat - it's all amazing. One of the best game I've ever played. I've been waiting for the sequel since 2017

Buttholder

Feb 25, 2022
I've played it a lot, love the art style, the animation, but stuff like trying to pogo over spikes frustrated me no end and some of the platforming challenges felt like they were designed by people who wanted to make the player physically suffer - it's not ragequitting if you literally cannot feel your hands anymore.

doizoid.

Feb 23, 2023
I've played it a lot, love the art style, the animation, but stuff like trying to pogo over spikes frustrated me no end and some of the platforming challenges felt like they were designed by people who wanted to make the player physically suffer - it's not ragequitting if you literally cannot feel your hands anymore.
I'm a masochist when it comes to games lol. Plus the game just looks soo good - everytime I thought about just quitting the game, the art and the music brought me back in. It was the same for cuphead - the game has some very unfair rng that makes the game unnecessarily tough, but the animations are soo good that I just had to finish the game.

Check out 'Have a nice death' - It's gorgeous too but isn't frustratingly and unnecessarily hard like hollow knight. You can also try 'Narita Boy'

Buttholder

Feb 25, 2022
Well, you don't know what you're missing
You miss the part where I said I'd played it a lot? Got 20+ hours on Steam, started from scratch a couple of times because I'd forgotten where I left off after not playing it for ages. Pretty sure that's enough time to make a firm decision on whether I'm enjoying a game or not.

Reactions: Crichton

Rapeseed

Apr 19, 2020
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 is the only game I'm particularly interested about - I do have doubts that its developers are going to make a competent game, however.

By the way, Holder - looked at your PMs lately?

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
You miss the part where I said I'd played it a lot? Got 20+ hours on Steam, started from scratch a couple of times because I'd forgotten where I left off after not playing it for ages. Pretty sure that's enough time to make a firm decision on whether I'm enjoying a game or not.
I very much doubt that you have played a lot of Zelda Starfield or Jedi Survivor when they have NOT been released (and some of them will not even be released on Steam)

4.60 star(s) 152 Votes