mbRjpZLD

Apr 28, 2017
As I promised if there was anything of note to happen I would let you guys know asap.

Here is a message from the team.

As an assurance. I've seen some of the things that are being cooked up and trust me, I'm gonna stop blue balling you all with coy hints and trolling gifs. ;)
strong "My 'Development has not stopped nor slowed down in any way' shirt has people asking a lot of questions already answered by my shirt. " vibes in that message

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
I hope team won`t be angry with you xD.
I got slap on the wrist and promised not to do it again. ;)

April sure is looking like it'll never end
I'm gonna assume this is lighthearted because text doesn't convey tone or intent but don't worry. We have something planned for all of you before the full release comes out.

Despite whatever material we put out to tie you guys, and gals, over we still will not be accepting donations until the first build is out.

Mugetsu_x

Mar 22, 2018
Despite whatever material we put out to tie you guys, and gals, over we still will not be accepting donations until the first build is out.
Do you mean the first release build or that the "intro build" that you will post in the near future?

You got off easy. Teasers are fuel for a potential fanbase, but i can aslo understand why they wouldn`t like to spoil too much :)

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Do you mean the first release build or that the "intro build" that you will post in the near future?
First release build. As I've mentioned in previous post, the first build will have enough content to keep people tied over for quite awhile. You'll be able to follow along with Jean, Rogue, X-23, and any combination of the three with full sex scenes.

The intro build is mostly going to showcase the bells and whistles we've put on everything and show case the "choices matter" aspect with the Eager, Reluctant, and Bitter personalities as well as a few more things for roleplay as well as things affecting how certain people react to you.

I want to spoil just how wicked it's gonna be but I sadly can't. :(

Reactions: Eland51298

lusaro

May 14, 2018

I'm gonna assume this is lighthearted because text doesn't convey tone or intent but don't worry. We have something planned for all of you before the full release comes out.

oh no don't worry, I just meant it as I'm looking forward to it but time just doesn't wanna pass lol

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Will we have different backgrounds (like the one for the room you spoiled above) for different times of day?
Yes! :D

Weather variants as well! The UI nerds have it that skies and windows are different layers. That comes with some interesting things I've seen happen on the renpy engine.

oh no don't worry, I just meant it as I'm looking forward to it but time just doesn't wanna pass lol
Dude tell me about it. :rolleyes:

College finals are coming up and I just want them to be over.

SwoleSquid

Mar 29, 2021
I've been reading pretty much all of Laura's comics in order to prepare for this, All New Wolverine is fucking great so far

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
I've been reading pretty much all of Laura's comics in order to prepare for this, All New Wolverine is fucking great so far
Due to X-23 being introduced so early(I swear I may make a director's cut or something of her being introduced later) on Earth-69 some events happen out of order.

Right now all that's canon to our version of Laura is "X-23 Vol 1" and "X-23: Target X."

The major alteration is that during this point in the Marvel timeline, Captain America was off being Nomad. Meaning that he wasn't able to stop Wolverine from taking her to the mansion.

A lot of her solo series will be featured as side stories for her to make sure she has something to do. Though we have already discussed her integration into past stories and she fits pretty well.

I am sad to inform you that the events of All New Wolverine will not be appearing in this game. A lot of it will rely on things that can't be pushed back in the timeline. We will most likely save those adventures for an expansion or sequel. (Of which I have several ideas)

Edit: For those who are reading for Rogue and Jean?

Well our version of Rogue is very different for the same reason as Laura in that we needed her to join the X-Men earlier. Eventually she'll line up more with the comics around the time she joins canonically.

Jean for the most part has some alterations that she herself will explain. Though how and why is something you'll have to wait to find out in the main game. Though she will very much be Jean. We're just modernizing her slightly since half of her dialogue was what the 70s thought was the "Girl Next Door."

Last edited:

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Wait, I've never seen this thread silent for more than 2 days, did something happen?
anticipation, we're all just waiting with bated breath for that teaser launch now
Pretty much this.

If there's no questions for me to answer or teasers to post(I don't have anything interesting to leak ;)) I can't really do much.

The teaser is coming along nicely. I downloaded our current dev build. Got triggered by the my inner photographer and we all had a big talk with about shot composition.

One thing that we see in a lot of games is that a lot of people are just staring at the bottom of the screen and don't notice changes in facial expression or the nice backrounds. We've put a lot of time into making the characters be very expressive. I think the sheet has like... 50ish combinations per character? Either way we've fixed that and the screen will have plenty of things going on without being obnoxious.

Reactions: Farajure
4.60 star(s) 152 Votes