ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Hey everyone. Sorry that we didn't make the April launch. For those unaware, this is finals time for a lot of university students such as myself and our lead programmer. Things were a little more intense than we were expecting. I know there are some that may not believe me but the teaser build/demo will be out in May.

As a sign of good faith. I'll go snag some of the new art to post here in a moment and deal with the consequences after ;3

Mugetsu_x

Mar 22, 2018
Hey everyone. Sorry that we didn't make the April launch. For those unaware, this is finals time for a lot of university students such as myself and our lead programmer. Things were a little more intense than we were expecting. I know there are some that may not believe me but the teaser build/demo will be out in May.
Fine by me, Shiny. Somehow, even before you said about April demo realise date, i assumed that we maybe will see some actual build in end of May\beginning of June. So, i am kinda not mad at all. Keep your studies and take care of youself. It's very easy to burnout under dev tasks + IRL things))
Btw, thanks for leaks. Art is looking so fucking amazing. God, I wish my dorm room had been this spacious while I was in university.

Reactions: ShinyBoots1993

Farajure

Jul 26, 2021
Damn. That's some fine-ass game art, I really dig the style.

The dialogue bubbles / boxes are truly refreshing among the multitude of renpy games with the usual lower half, screen wide, box;
So yeah , i think you absolutely fixed that:
One thing that we see in a lot of games is that a lot of people are just staring at the bottom of the screen and don't notice changes in facial expression or the nice backrounds. We've put a lot of time into making the characters be very expressive. I think the sheet has like... 50ish combinations per character? Either way we've fixed that and the screen will have plenty of things going on without being obnoxious.
EDIT: I noticed only now that there was even an audio sample. That sounds g o o d,

• Red Heart
Reactions: mp82rw

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
The fact that you can recognize the "samples" (I don't know if it is the proper term) and their source, gives them some extra "spice". Dunno, I love this kind of "meta/4th wall/crossover" meme shit, even if it is unintentional
Who says it's unintentional? Maybe there are plans in the works.
those-who-donot-know-those-who-know.jpg
(Also yes, it was "sampled." You were correct.)
I kinda dig it tbh, she always seemed a little "sporty"
Rogue is multifaceted. Rogue will still be into Baseball and you can expect her to be popping off lines from Mississippi faster than a one-legged man in a butt-kicking competition.

The same goes for all of the characters that will presented.

Reactions: Farajure

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Will there be any customization options for our own dorm room?
The idea is being played with. The rooms have various layers to allow some dynamic stuff like one visit there will be clothes in one corner, the sheets won't be made, etc.

Depending on our art budget we could do some sort of customization.

I was always a fan of how Bully updated your dorm room as you did quests but that's just my input.

I'll bring this topic up again in dev talks.

Reactions: MusicVideoGuy

SauceMixer

Nov 1, 2017
I was always a fan of how Bully updated your dorm room as you did quests but that's just my input.
arrrr facckit just when i thought i couldnt get anymore excited. I live for these small details. Can you, like, ask em to make it so if the girl(s) frequent your place, there'd be some sort of, i dunno, 'trophy' to indicate that? I thought it would be funny if all Laura left are clawmarks on the desk or something

Reactions: Jegern
4.60 star(s) 152 Votes