MusicVideoGuy

Feb 28, 2018
there'd be some sort of, i dunno, 'trophy'
They've mentioned BDSM content before, your idea made me think it would be hot if eventually after one of the girls trusts you enough and it's something you've both played with before, of keeping her collar out somewhere visible in the room. And removed from the background if she dons it, obviously.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Can you, like, ask em to make it so if the girl(s) frequent your place, there'd be some sort of, i dunno, 'trophy' to indicate that? I thought it would be funny if all Laura left are clawmarks on the desk or something
Dude claw marks on the headboard :ROFLMAO:

I'll bring it up.

They've mentioned BDSM content before, your idea made me think it would be hot if eventually after one of the girls trusts you enough and it's something you've both played with before, of keeping her collar out somewhere visible in the room. And removed from the background if she dons it, obviously.
With 15 minimum girls(Over the course of development so don't get too excited) I think keeping track of that would be a bit much. :unsure:

I'll mention it either way.

MusicVideoGuy

Feb 28, 2018
Ah, okay. I hadn’t imagined it would apply to that many because I’d assumed some girls would simply be averse to it, and thus locked out.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
would be funny as hell if she start acting like a cat and use it as a scratching post. But isnt she more wolf(verine) rather than cat? :unsure:
Wolverines are actually in the weasel family. Random zoobook trivia aside, I meant more that the sex was so good that the claws came out and she messes up your headboard by mistake.

Reactions: Eland51298

SwoleSquid

Mar 29, 2021
Wolverines are actually in the weasel family. Random zoobook trivia aside, I meant more that the sex was so good that the claws came out and she messes up your headboard by mistake.
Would that imply that Null also loses control of his power when the pussy is too good? If so doesn't that make the Rogue booty kinda dangerous? (Still would tho)

SauceMixer

Nov 1, 2017
yeah i understood the implications but again, does that mean we have control over our power to some extend? What if she can't retract em and just kinda stuck her hands there? I think it's more likely that she make those marks when we arent around, but hey I'm not the writer, Imma leave it up to y'all to figure this shit out.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Would that imply that Null also loses control of his power when the pussy is too good? If so doesn't that make the Rogue booty kinda dangerous? (Still would tho)
yeah i understood the implications but again, does that mean we have control over our power to some extend? What if she can't retract em and just kinda stuck her hands there? I think it's more likely that she make those marks when we arent around, but hey I'm not the writer, Imma leave it up to y'all to figure this shit out.
I did have a response to both of these and I ended up explaining basically half the mystery and intrigue about Null's power development. :HideThePain:

What I can say is that Xavier's Academy is a school that teaches mutants how to control and manipulate their powers, and that people in the writer's room have something fun planned.

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
I'm sure this has been asked 1 million times, but how far out is v0.1a?
I've rolled the bones and scryed the tea leaves. They say the 15th of May.
This is a stab in the dark ofc, I just feel like they'll release it on a monday after finishing it over a weekend or they will stow it to release on a friday to exposure? But I think the team will release something as soon as they can rather than wait for a "good" day

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
I'm sure this has been asked 1 million times, but how far out is v0.1a?
I've rolled the bones and scryed the tea leaves. They say the 15th of May.
Well if the bones say the 15th then I guess I'll delay the story teaser that shows off character designs, chapter 1's plot, the game's music, and some fun conversations with the girls I just received from the team, available on PC, Mac, and Android, an entire week. I wouldn't want to go against the tea leaves.

Reactions: Eland51298

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Announcement from the Null Hypothesis development team (May 2023) This will be a two parter, so hang tight.

Part 1: The preview build is up! Check the front page for the download link. After some final rounds of testing, and bug killing, we’re ready to show off the introduction. This is just a taste of what is to come, so please keep any expectations for lewd content in check. The purpose of this preview build is to serve as an introduction to the world, the writing, and the characters. The good stuff (of which there is plenty) will come in due time. Everything in the preview is subject to change. After you play the preview build, come join us in our Discord server to give us feedback, and be the first to access content teasers and new releases!

Part 2: For the sake of transparency, we would like to share a few details about how development has been progressing. So we don’t post a massive wall of text in this one message check the spoiler.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Great start! Awesome art notwithstanding, the music addition is such an improvement over RLE. Can't wait to see this develop further!

My biggest wishlist item is a sex system that allows for more than two participants on screen. If you're going to code 4 girls to start, it would be great to have them all on screen at the same time ... but I imagine the scripting and art assets gets increasingly complicated as N > 2. N = 3 girls at once would be a symmetric solution (i.e., sprites for left, middle, right where left and right are mirrors) that minimizes extra work.

Crimx42

Jul 7, 2017
Announcement from the Null Hypothesis development team (May 2023) This will be a two parter, so hang tight.

Part 1: The preview build is up! Check the front page for the download link. After some final rounds of testing, and bug killing, we’re ready to show off the introduction. This is just a taste of what is to come, so please keep any expectations for lewd content in check. The purpose of this preview build is to serve as an introduction to the world, the writing, and the characters. The good stuff (of which there is plenty) will come in due time. Everything in the preview is subject to change. After you play the preview build, come join us in our Discord server to give us feedback, and be the first to access content teasers and new releases!

Part 2: For the sake of transparency, we would like to share a few details about how development has been progressing. So we don’t post a massive wall of text in this one message check the spoiler.

Hmm

4.60 star(s) 152 Votes