ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
@ShinyBoots1993 mentioned there being an explanation in the preview about why Xavier can still use his power around the player character, but I think I missed it.
I think I may have overspoke. There's no detailed explanation on Null's powers. Xavier just has a Hypothesis about Null... Get it? :HideThePain:

Xavier says that it's not an exact science in determining someone's powers or something along those lines.

Is there going to be a way to get the cracked screen on our phone fixed? It was a really funny scene, but the phone screen is already bugging me
Yes. Getting it fixed will be optional.

The Rogue-Like veteran urge to just ignore Jean
Our Jean is an entirely different character.

Game keeps crashing with this message popping up
We're taking note of all errors reported.

No idea what this argument was about but I did want to ask: Are y'all doing the whole evolution thing where all the ages are mixed up for the X-men members? Because I swear Jean and Ororo are supposed to be around the same age
Kinda, sorta? I'll clarify below.

From what I understand, there's going to be several chapters crossing different eras, so we're starting off with the Evolution era, where the characters are university aged, then moving into more of a X-men 92 era in terms of designs
This is a misconception. This is what I've said of Rogue's character and behavior development. This is because if we went comic purist, Rogue wouldn't be appearing until chapter 3. So rather than just have her stagnate for two chapters we decided to have our own little subplot.

When it comes to ages we had to make some changes. Since we're following the comics, the time we chose to begin has Kitty being 13 and X-23 is probably 6 or possibly not even born yet. Comic timelines are weird. Everyone is aged up to 18 or they will be absent from on screen depictions until they turn 18.

As for Storm and Jean specifically. Jean is 21 and about to graduate. Chapter 2 onwards she will be a teacher. I THINK Storm is 24. They are close friends in the comics and we're keeping that aspect of their relationship so we didn't want to mess with that dynamic too much.

That being said, any plans for bodypaint outfits?
Hasn't been discussed. I'll mention it.

Please let pregnancy be a feature.
We've got plans for it. It won't be implemented until much later but we got an idea or two for what we want to do.

I sure hope that maledom/corruption aspect is still in
It is and it isn't. It's not going to be like Rogue Like Evolution. You're not going to be able to turn the entire cast into mind broken cumsluts. Which is possible in RLE and if you enjoy that I highly recommend that game.

However, maledom is possible but the girls will actually have to like you. Every scene in the game is mutually consensual.

Corruption comes in the form of the quirk system. Something I've mentioned a dozen times. Each girl has their own quirk. If encouraged, you basically enable some form of deviancy. If discouraged then they behave similarly to the comics.

It's not universal and it's not numbers that need to be grinded up. It's event based.

Nov 28, 2018
It is and it isn't. It's not going to be like Rogue Like Evolution. You're not going to be able to turn the entire cast into mind broken cumsluts. Which is possible in RLE and if you enjoy that I highly recommend that game.

However, maledom is possible but the girls will actually have to like you. Every scene in the game is mutually consensual.

Corruption comes in the form of the quirk system. Something I've mentioned a dozen times. Each girl has their own quirk. If encouraged, you basically enable some form of deviancy. If discouraged then they behave similarly to the comics.

It's not universal and it's not numbers that need to be grinded up. It's event based.
I'll take it, as you said RLE already delivers on the extreme aspect so a milder version is fine too. Besides, to even be able to do anything dom related the girl in RLE still has to like you to a degree (I never bothered to learn how exactly formula works) so as far as I know everything in RLE was mutually consensual too, especially how you either couldn't do things to girls if they didn't like you or had to beg. Asking for example of quirks (or anything really) is a bit too much from guys who make no cash out of this so best I can do is wish you luck, I'll be sure to check out how you guys tackle the game.

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
I don't know if this question is too early to ask but what will be the time interval between updates ? and in the next update, the sandbox will already be activated ?

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
Also Kurt looks insanely hot, like wtf. Why is he so pretty?
(but I'm starting to hate reading the accent text)

God damn, this has to be the most dick line in the entire game. Holy wow, I would expect to press a "be an asshole" button before saying something this dickish.
We weren't even this much of an asshole to Farouk at the start.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The point is "you" weren't being an asshole on purpose with that line it's something that just slips if you don't think about it, that's why the entire Nightcrawler scene after is him going "Bruh"

Reactions: Crichton

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
so as far as I know everything in RLE was mutually consensual too
You literally get them addicted to your touch and potentially semen. If you get them addicted enough it's insanely easy to get the obedience stat up. I got all girls coming up to me all twitchy begging for a fix at one point.

I'm not kink shaming but exploiting an addiction you're responsible for doesn't sound very consensual.

If this sounds aggressive I'm sorry. There are people who don't know that you can mind break the girls with like a 0 love stat. Try it out if you're up for a challenge.

Aside from that, I thank you for your well wishes. (y)

I don't know if this question is too early to ask but what will be the time interval between updates ?
It's a bit early. We have a planned update rotation but we can't really give a time interval until we actually test the rotation.

Main Story

Girl Story

Side Content

Clothing and Bonus Material

Repeat

and in the next update, the sandbox will already be activated ?
Yes.

My only nitpick i have is nightcrawler dialogue.
Yeah we went a little hard into it. We're gonna tone it down to Rogue's level.

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
This looks incredibly interesting, and oozes with potential, but I have to say you REALLY have to divide up the tags between planned tags and current tags. If the Vaginal Sex tag is there, for example, people will be expecting those scenes in the game right now, doesn't matter if it's a preview or anything.

Reactions: Eland51298

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Wow, you already have anal and vaginal sex in this game - though it's only a preview?
This looks incredibly interesting, and oozes with potential, but I have to say you REALLY have to divide up the tags between planned tags and current tags. If the Vaginal Sex tag is there, for example, people will be expecting those scenes in the game right now, doesn't matter if it's a preview or anything.
I'm not in control of tags but I'll pass it to the one who is.

Bobzx

Jul 3, 2019
I'm going to repay your "politeness" and tell you your assumptions are wrong and I did play the teaser. your reasoning might be different,but the academy setting is the same,mc's powers are the same even if you provide other explanation (it's nice that it exists),rogue is the one to give you the tour,she is touch starved and her initial interest in mc is bc of that.I only spoke of what I saw in the teaser and saying you will expand on it does not dismiss my argument,as i only played and expressed my opinions based on said teaser. Yes,there are differences,my favorite being not making Jean a spoiled princess,for which I'm thankful. I'm sure there will be many more and I can't wait for the story to continue. You guys admitted many times this game would not be made without RLE and that's ok,as I said I have no problem with that,so please spare me the snarky "you didn't play" comments. I understand everything you said about rogue and I think it's brilliant,keeping her southern and goth persona while evolving her is great, and adapting cb storylines is an even better idea. I hope you will succeed and once again,good luck to your team.
X-23 extendable optional appendage. Throw in Mystique can look like anyone and twist it to have "with whatever genitals"

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jegern and Crichton

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
I think I have decent theories on the quirks. Part of the quirk thing requires some knowledge of the character's motivations.

Jean: I think she's the easiest to understand. Her character is a consummate giver type. She feels the need to help and nurture without a word of thanks. Kinda holdover from being first written in the 60's.
Her quirk is either being wants to be spoiled, taken care of, and appreciated as shown by her shock and excitement at hearing "yes, please" OR she can be some kinda service domme(?) based on her interest in you being "a little bro". Mc is 18 yo freshman and she is a 21 yo senior.

Laura: Shinyboots let us know her's to give an early example. I don't exactly recall it, something about being absurdly possessive or protective? She has only been at the mansion for a month before you meet her. Still deep in that fear instinct defensive trauma stuff. She is for the first time being made responsible for someone in a clearly defined social hierarchy.

She is your combat instructor. She was a weapon. Combat is the be-all-end-all in surviving. "I have to be this prepared for fighting to barely be alive. You will clearly die." Is the logic she is operating under. But she now feels somewhat responsible for you to live.

Can you learn to survive on your own or does Momma Bear have to protect you to the best of her ability?

Rogue: this is my weakest idea of the 3. Is she just interested in you for your power or can you charm your way into this southern-belle's heart?

Storm: I don't know this lady. Stranger danger? Null knows her from the news. All I know is I don't like that she offered to shake your hand and is nonplussed when you forget about your brand new powers.

Lady, you have known about my powers longer than I have. You should be the one giving me a warning before I shake your hand.

Dazzier31

Jul 24, 2019
Very nice preview, the art style is already miles more to my liking that RLE and there is an actual story here, so that's cool, bonus points for using Shadow King as the starting incident to awaken the powers, I cannot wait to see Emma in this art style if/when she gets added.

Will there be an explanation for how the phone got broken or will it just be a running gag?

10/10 start.

Reactions: Elrompeortos2000
4.60 star(s) 152 Votes