krazy4games

May 4, 2018
With the wardrobe, do they have automatic rotating outfits? To clarify, do they wear the same "casual" outfit everyday, or do they have a series of outfits they change between that are all considered "casual"?. Or would that be something we would have to do manually each day?

*Edit* Could there also be a random button included? Sometimes i like just clicking that a few times and seeing what comes up.

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
I like how this hints at there being deeper character interactions than what you can have in Rogue-Like. It would be nice to have characters bond with you for a reason beyond just your power's effect on them.

Reactions: The Raven King

SauceMixer

Nov 1, 2017
I like how this hints at there being deeper character interactions than what you can have in Rogue-Like. It would be nice to have characters bond with you for a reason beyond just your power's effect on them.
this? hints at? I'm sure Shiny can provide you with a more comprehensive answer lol :ROFLMAO:

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
this? hints at? I'm sure Shiny can provide you with a more comprehensive answer lol :ROFLMAO:
The teaser shows a lot more interaction than RLE :unsure: Though yeah there's a lot of planned non-power and non-sex interactions. Which don't gate the sex. They're there for fun. An example being a comic nerd with Nightrcrawler.

Also here's another teaser from the discord.
Map Preview.gif

someyoungguy

May 10, 2023
What about being science nerd with Beast? :geek:
I'd love having some interactions with Beast. One of the most disappointing things about RLE for me was that Beast is a pretty big side character that gets mentioned a lot, but you never get to see nor interact with him.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
What about being science nerd with Beast? :geek:
I'd love having some interactions with Beast.
At the time this game begins at he's on the Avengers. :unsure:

One of the most disappointing things about RLE for me was that Beast is a pretty big side character that gets mentioned a lot, but you never get to see nor interact with him.
RLE was based on the Evolution TV show where yeah he was around for most of that. I was disappointed when RLE started using comic designs over the show's.
As well as comic stories such as Vampire Jubilee and child prostitute X-23.
Jubilee.png
X-23.png

SauceMixer

Nov 1, 2017
At the time this game begins at he's on the Avengers. :unsure:
We better be sending our boi kurt over and like, kidnap him or something. Jokes aside, will we gonna see him in later chapters(or sooner)?

RLE was based on the Evolution TV show where yeah he was around for most of that. I was disappointed when RLE started using comic designs over the show's.
As well as comic stories such as Vampire Jubilee and child prostitute X-23.
Welp, TIL I guess. Guess Oni had some changes of heart over the (short:ROFLMAO:) time he develops RLE

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
The preview is truly tantalizing.

Everything seems to be far more "fleshed out" than RLE: the intro is quick, but manages to introduce a viable villain and it's more than "hey one day you wake up and suddenly you're a mutant so off to Xavier's school you go"; the girls are pretty well done and it's nice to see that they display some personality that's not just "oooh you're the new guy with the cool powers, let's get in bed now".
Nice touch on Rogue's way of talking... and great work on Nightcrawler, although you could ease off with the german accent, ja?

Overall, if this preview is a sign of things to come, with a little luck and dedication from the creators we can expect something very interesting; can't wait for version 0.1.

Reactions: Cheru
4.60 star(s) 152 Votes