4.60 star(s) 165 Votes

Terry Zimmerman

Nov 2, 2023
I really like playing with the girls' clothes, but the shame system needs a lot of polishing, as there are some things that don't make sense, the amount of points that go up for, for example, undoing a zip.
Hard agree on this. I guess once you are finished adding clothes, you should make a dedicated wardrobe update. Right now it feels unintuitive, clunky and overloaded. That being said, I LOVE the clothes and love the idea behind the clothing system. The art is great and the freedom of customization is awesome. Im not a developer, but maybe it would be a good idea to have a dropdown menu with the harstyles, shirts, shoes, whatever. Right now its too many options in every tab. Hope its constructive cristicism, I absolutly love the girls style and the wardrobe has a lot of potential.

jakesco

Jun 30, 2022
quick question. is there away to make Jean best friends with rogue or Laura or is that something still in development. right now they are good friends with jean and want to know if i should just grind out pool time with them or if that is just a waste.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Sorry to tell you this, but you will have to go back and play from CH. 1 again (unless it's a bug with this new update).

You probably did what I did in my playthrough, where I told all three of the girls that I wanted to date them. Instead, you have to tell two of the girls you want to stay "just friends" until you can get the go-ahead from Rouge to go poly (not sure if it's needed, but do the same with the 2nd girl (get the 2nd girl to agree on the 3rd girl (before telling the 3rd girl you want to be more than "just friends")).
Please tell me you are kidding because I did the same and told all three of the girls that I wanted to date them.

Reactions: HenWen

JMAH1R30

May 8, 2021
Please tell me you are kidding because I did the same and told all three of the girls that I wanted to date them.
Polyamory takes a lot of trust both in this game and in real life. You need all persons to be close with you as well as each other.

Basic common sense, don't be an ass, don't go behind their backs and don't date the other women until they tell you they're ok with it, and it has to be expressed as such not just a maybe. because a maybe is not consent. there's a quest menu you can look at that, raise the girls trust levels, and have them hang out with you in the pool. that'll make them friends with each other. generally it takes at least two tries at the pool to get the girls to become friends with each other. It's not hard. Just don't be an asshole and get their love and trust levels really high.

Reactions: ShinyBoots1993

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Polyamory takes a lot of trust both in this game and in real life. You need all persons to be close with you as well as each other.

Basic common sense, don't be an ass, don't go behind their backs and don't date the other women until they tell you they're ok with it, and it has to be expressed as such not just a maybe. because a maybe is not consent. there's a quest menu you can look at that, raise the girls trust levels, and have them hang out with you in the pool. that'll make them friends with each other. generally it takes at least two tries at the pool to get the girls to become friends with each other. It's not hard. Just don't be an asshole and get their love and trust levels really high.
So I have to start over again or not?

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
I meant to say this earlier but forgot. I had a dream where I came to this thread and all my posts had been deleted and I was banned and the first thing I thought was "did I insult the devs? are they punishing me for something?" worst nightmare ever. of all time

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Nah. It ain't real life, so you don't have to suffer through living again, unless you fucked up bad enough to the point starting new playthrough might be simply faster. Wait, how do you even start new life playthrough?

Anyway, all you have to do is to follow that damn train CJ stop dating all girls and butter them up. Increase thier love and trust up to the maximum by other means than dates and actions you could consider affectionate. Basically just complement until filled. After that ask them to follow you, take them all to the pool and repeat it 69 times until they become friends so best willing to share thier favourite mutant dick. Then you just ask about sharing. You do dates ONLY IF NEEDED to progress thier relationship quests to unlock thier love and trust capacity while taking shit from the other girls, as they are just getting angry at you and will be avoiding you for some time.

But it's just matter of time you are willing to spent trying to fix your mistake. As I wrote, it may be faster to just simply start new playthrough.
Also, no game is bug free and you may even encounter a bug without knowing about it, but realize it was a bug later in your playthrough. Like, for example, getting shit from your friend Jean about dating other girls, because she's not okay with that.

SomeoneX22

Dec 1, 2017
Hair growth system back wen? Wardrobe movement and dialog looks like deprecated feature.
Still no way to try clothes in shops.
Overall 0.5a still feels less immersive than 0.2b :confused:

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
I would say that it may be easier to just start over again (or at least start from an old save (where you are only dating Rouge)).

Also, you do not have to monitor your love/trust points (like that other guy said), all you have to do is make sure you tell the other two girls that you "just want to be stay friends" until you can convince Rouge to go poly (then talk to the 2nd girl you want to date and there should be an option like "I want to be more than just friends" (then finish the 2nd girl's date quest convince her to go poly and bring in the 3rd girl)).

By the way, the girls have better dialogue in some of the season transition scenes if you have high love/trust points with the girls, and if they are friends with each other (go swimming with all three of the girls to raise their friendships).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: wiseold6996
Jul 11, 2020
I don't know if it's just an issue with my computer or my save file, but these last couple updates seem to have made the game way more memory-intensive. My laptop sounds like a jet engine as soon as I boot up the game and crashes are a given after a few minutes of play, especially if I'm entering a room with more than one girl in it or when a cutscene starts.
Would starting a new save fix these memory issues? Or do I just need to get a better machine?

All the new wardrobe additions are very nice though, and I can't wait for all the sex scenes to get the updated artwork.

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
quick question. is there away to make Jean best friends with rogue or Laura or is that something still in development. right now they are good friends with jean and want to know if i should just grind out pool time with them or if that is just a waste.
No, there isn't a a way. This is statically define in code. Basically, Rogue and Laura are best friends via plot, any other combination, if I remember correctly, can only reach good friends.
Short answer: Game-wise,once you've reached good friends,you're good for any game requirements/criteria

Long answer:
Every character has a friend value, range and definition for every other character. The way it's calculated is if, for example, Rogue's friendship value with Jean is 40, and that's the top of the range,it's considered tier 1. That tier is then checked with the tier definitions. That definition determines if it's good friend (1), best friend (2), etc.
Last I checked (yesterday, I added that as part of my cheat injector), the max tier definition for most character to each other is 1. Rogue and Laura's is 2. That's also to say that Rogue's friendship value to Jean can be at 1000 and they'd still be just "good friends" while Rogue's friendship value to Laura can be 50 and they'd be considered best friends.

Last edited:

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
So with this new quirk system now, can I make Jean my little sis instead and make her sub ? Or she still want to dominate ?
No. All the girls have their set quirks (2 each). You can either encourage them or discourage them, but you can't change what they are. (i.e. Rogue won't dom, Laura won't make you call her big sis, etc.) Well, at least as the game currently stands.

Reactions: fapderp11

Poker_king70

Sep 23, 2021
I got caught in a hilarious polyamory trap. I set up a date with Jean in the AM, and in the afternoon, Laura asked me to be her boyfriend. Went on the date with Jean because there really isn't a way to cancel and now my pet pint-sized killing machine is already pissed off with me, which is a new record for me, even IRL.

4.60 star(s) 165 Votes