4.60 star(s) 165 Votes

kenny

Aug 5, 2016
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/clothing/utilities.rpy", line 122, in <module>
NameError: name 'new_Outfit' is not defined

love it when minor updates break things that worked fine

ronchonbon

Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
Now, not only are we taking the full idea from the source material, but the micro updates as well

fun
This got championed as the answer to the snails development of the other game, only for this to get microscopic backend updates.

And people are requesting whole characters.
Thanks for checking in, we'll hope to see you again in a few more updates!

Crichton1

May 18, 2024
Bruh....time to grind out the days
Grinding it out is less likely to reveal the quirks. It shows up in the character screen if you encourage/discourage the quirk twice. to encounter it more I think you'll need to advance the story and relationship quests. Three dates, make sure to sleep alone, and do the end of season events.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
So, new story content will not be released before 2025? WTF? The work with new poses and so on, must be a lot of harder than I imagined.
A difference between our game and many others is that absolutely nothing is pre-generated.

All the backgrounds are hand-drawn with most of them having three variations depending on the day. Add more for the different seasons in outside environments. Most games use layered stock images. Or are minimalist.

The girls have about a dozen standing idles while most other games have one with a handful of facial expressions if you're lucky.

We have to commission all clothing to take those idles into consideration and then animate them.

Ron mentioned a few pages back that clothed sex is planned so that's even more art needing to be paid for.

We don't have the benefit of using an asset store or a mod folder for models or items.

Good art takes time and money. That's why the timetable moves if we get more patron money.

If you want a 3D asset flip slapped together in 2 weeks there are hundreds of them on this website.

In the roadmap for 0.8, what is the difference between normal flirting already in the game vs sexy flirting options?
I... don't know. I'll ask about that and get back to you guys. :unsure:

Shet man, and still no future plans on Storm release:confused:
She's gonna be in chapter 2. Game development takes time fam. :confused:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/clothing/utilities.rpy", line 122, in <module>
NameError: name 'new_Outfit' is not defined

love it when minor updates break things that worked fine
Welcome to videogame development lol

His posts really make me miss the facepalm reaction.
That should have never been removed.
In this thread alone I saw it being used to clown on people. Someone probably complained. :KEK:

I think my favorite thing to do in this game is to just bring all three girls to my room, remove their clothes and set their hair to messy, turn their vibrators onto max, and just have a nice wholesome four-way polycule goon sesh.
As intended. :cool:

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017

Research?
Meaning that I'm going to start listening to In a Flesh Aquarium. Avant-garde metal is new to me.

For Rogue huh? hmm... idk... all these girls are in someway too invested approval/belonging to be spending time delving into non-mainstream culture. Like you'd meet a Jean and think she's Schoenberg-sofisticated but it turns out she likes Shanaya Twain or whatever because that's what the first group of mean girls to ostracise her when she was 10 were into.
I wouldn't knock Shanaya Twain, though only because introduced me to her.

His posts really make me miss the facepalm reaction.
That should have never been removed.
Counterpoint: Facepalming still counted as a 'like', much like 'angry' still counts as one as well. A plus one is a plus one for those who care about internet points.

The best way to truly show your displeasure with what someone says is to not react. Y'know, the old saying: "Don't feed the trolls".

jvbatman

Feb 16, 2024
Can the menu color options be made separate from the portrait background colors? And can we get some less harsh options? Every one besides the default blue hurts my eyes to look at.

4.60 star(s) 165 Votes