4.60 star(s) 165 Votes

Johnson2588

Sep 15, 2018
I like the new rogue scene, however during the "suck" scene (blowjob, sometimes deep throat) rogue's eyes keep looking somewhere to the side but not at the player, don't know if it's a bug or not but it looks annoying

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ronchonbon
Thanks for checking in, we'll hope to see you again in a few more updates!

Last edited:

Casted420

Mar 4, 2020
Why does this game have these cool tracks? Came for girls, stayed for some bops that are clearly inspired by old games (reminds me of X-Men 2: Clone Wars ). Or maybe i'm dumb and deaf

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: mp82rw

dopicekkt

Jul 31, 2019
Why are even the sex scenes grindy as hell. Love the art and the girls but god damn is this game a boring grindfest

blblblblb

Mar 18, 2019
So anna is heartbreak, how can i get her back? she wont talk to me, and Jean is kidnaping me form time to time to a date tha ti seemto can't avoid the concequence : anna get even more pissed :s

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Why does this game have these cool tracks?
We have our own music guy making original tracks for the game. The presentation has been very important for us.

So anna is heartbreak, how can i get her back? she wont talk to me, and Jean is kidnaping me form time to time to a date tha ti seemto can't avoid the concequence : anna get even more pissed :s
Legit question. Have you tried saying no to Jean?

Reactions: Sweetluvd
Oct 21, 2023
Have you tried saying no to Jean?
Blasphemy!
Heresy!

Btw. is there ANY benefit currently for staying monogamous?
Like any-any, even just one line of unique for that path text?

Why are even the sex scenes grindy as hell. Love the art and the girls but god damn is this game a boring grindfest
I am sure some folks would be more immersed in 30 seconds long scene, but I like it current way.
Maybe it's just skill issue?
My first playthrough I had similar feeling (especially first couple of dates where there's not much to do). I believe a lot was changed since back then (0.3?).

Last time I played I felt like it ended too soon even.

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I would say to wait a week, but the dev team changed how "cheating" works, so... goodspeed.

Legit question. Have you tried saying no to Jean?
One does not simply say 'no' to firebush, especially since a good number of people still don't like RLE's Jean, while you folks have made her more immediately attractive.

Oct 21, 2023
What kind of crack are you smoking if you think there is "skill" involved in these sex scenes?
What kind of crack are you smoking if you do not know what "skill issue" means?

Also, I really wonder what kind of game you can come up that has NO "skill" involved.
The only thing that comes to my mind is coin toss and slots (I am not counting basic motor functions as skill).

Ge0rgy

Sep 10, 2018
Hello People,
i just played this game until the End of the "chapter 1" - Quests. The Quests are all listed as completed now... Xavier was aasking me somethingg about an archetype, but now what? - Is this the end of the current Game? - Am i missing some content?
Quite sad that Rogue still does not let me fuck her vaginal, only anal is ok... shame... but i wondeer, is there any more to expect from the game now or s this simply the end currently?

The Al

Dec 22, 2017
Hello People,
i just played this game until the End of the "chapter 1" - Quests. The Quests are all listed as completed now... Xavier was aasking me somethingg about an archetype, but now what? - Is this the end of the current Game? - Am i missing some content?
Quite sad that Rogue still does not let me fuck her vaginal, only anal is ok... shame... but i wondeer, is there any more to expect from the game now or s this simply the end currently?
Just the end currently. They're still finishing Chapter 1

Dababylahey

Apr 25, 2023
Speaking of which, just speedran through the contents after jumping back in (last time I played this was 3-4 months ago), do the chicks STILL not let you have vaginal sex? I have completed all the main story stuff and just have one side-questy-random-event-thing pending, and even now the most it offers is anal."

Jan 28, 2018
When will i be able to call them on the phone and ask them on a date? why does it have to be via message? i dont understand the reason why i have the option to call when i can not ask them the same things that i can in a message with additional things (like maybe phone sex somewhere in the future)

4.60 star(s) 165 Votes