4.60 star(s) 164 Votes

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
All girls who have a "special bond"* will be given priority in the unique threesome scenes.

Budget permits, we'll be able to have any combination.
Yeah; pair Yukiko and Chie first, then pair them with Rise, Naoto and Ai later.

Yeah... With increased focus on platonic routes I think we're just gonna have that reaction in response to underwear and bikinis.
And the expensive dresses. And the sex toys.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: armond

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Logan hosting poker night has been a frequently requested feature to the point that we had someone code a poker mini-game to fit in renpy.

One of our writers really wants to have Null dragged to The Thing's
Strip Poker! STRIP POKER!

also, normal Poker, love a game of texas hold em.
(Seriously, this has TOO much potential to let go, friendly games, strip games, characters having lore/personal/4thwall comments as they play, increases to love/trust, improve (or worsen) friendship between chars, can also have an impact on popularity ranking...)

Reactions: cannavaro99

Casted420

Mar 4, 2020
Strip Poker! STRIP POKER!

also, normal Poker, love a game of texas hold em.
(Seriously, this has TOO much potential to let go, friendly games, strip games, characters having lore/personal/4thwall comments as they play, increases to love/trust, improve (or worsen) friendship between chars, can also have an impact on popularity ranking...)
Strip Poker with the boys?
Why not?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Hey there
Reactions: ProAkronimo

Dhoven

Jan 10, 2018
What wrong with pubic hair? When i choose bush, or anything else "hairy" variant, girl imediatly gonna shaved. This is a bug, or what? And after few days nothing changes

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
The police?
Well, to be fair, where was the police during mutant hate crimes or juggernaut's attack or the sentinel attack? If they're not gonna show up for mutants getting killed, they're not gonna show up for 2 mutants fucking each other on college grounds.

Also, college campus. The police don't usually get involved unless the campus police (who are not real police) calls them. And the police don't usually get involved in things like public indecency unless they see it right in front of them and/or there's lot of complaints and photo evidence. How crimes/law infractions like these on real college campuses are handled is kinda fucked up. Like that might be the most realistic part of all.

Also RLE acknowledges Scott, Nightcrawler, and Wolverine being teachers and Zero isn't fucking them.(Unfortunately)
That's a good point. I'm still of the belief that even if the other students report it (which, again, they're right there cheering Zero on), Prof. X won't do anything. Also, RLE Prof X does seem like the type of person that would just roll his eyes at Scott whining and "whammy" Scott in making sure he doesn't perceive Zero fucking Jean in front of him. Like, the dude is keeping nudes of college girls and fucking Mystique on the down-low (and keeping pictures of it).

No that's something he did in the comics.
My god, I forgot he did that. Here's the actual dialogue in RLE:
Code:
                ch_x "Emma, you are entrusted as a teacher here, I can't have you fraternizing with the students."
                ch_x "This is especially true in the school's public spaces!"
                ch_x "What sort of message does that send?"
                ch_x "How appropriate would it be if I were to just wander the halls with Miss Grey on my lap?"
                call XavierFace("hypno")
                ch_x "Just. . . running my hands along her firm little body without a care in the world. . ."
                call XavierFace("happy")
                if JeanX.Loc == bg_current:
                        "You glance over at [JeanX.Name], she shrugs."
                ch_x ". . ."
                call XavierFace("shocked")
                ch_x "Yes, well, as I was saying! . ."
Like Prof. X here is more like the dean cursing a frat house for causing antics in an 80's movie than a real dean of a school.

Last edited:

Crel

Jun 5, 2018
Yeah this is where we have to drop all possibility of suspension of disbelief. The most that would happen is some girls may want to date each other within the group. Which Null can discourage.

While I've been harping on about realism and stuff, this is a game and SOME concessions need to be made but as mentioned in earlier comments, there are some scenarios we just rather not brush aside.
I'm really glad you included this, because the previous couple pages were becoming concerning. I know it's basically just shooting the shit on a forum page and probably completely inconsequential, but a hard overemphasis on realism over gameplay and (re)playability is worrisome if it influences the game design too much.

IDC about having orgies in the hall or anything like that, but I doubt I'm alone in thinking that the harem mechanics are a necessary sacrifice of realism for the sake of gameplay. I don't *think* most people are gonna be interested in running the same repetitive sandbox a bunch of times over with a single girl/relationship per run.

As for the overly-prudish shame system, as long as that's moddable the default values are more suggestion than anything.

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
there should only be one source of truth for each relationship rather than each character having a view on some other character (because making A view B as "friends" but the reverse being "rival" is possible in real life, but would make for a far too complex AVN to script)
It's not hard/complex and it's exactly how it's coded. For example, Rogue.friendship on my game looks like this:
{'Laura': 118, 'Charles': 0, 'Kurt': 0, 'Jean': 92}

And Laura's look like this:
{'Rogue': 68, 'Charles': 0, 'Kurt': 0, 'Jean': 86}

Notice how Laura's relationship score with Rogue is lower than Rogue's relationship with Laura. (68 vs 118).

Rival is just when that number is below zero (for the time being and for Jean and/or Rogue. That may change as new characters are introduced). So basically, just keep working on that relationship until it goes into the positive (or cheat).

4.60 star(s) 164 Votes