4.60 star(s) 165 Votes

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
jean's sibling quirk is taking a lot of effort to unlock.
I am pretty sure I encouraged it 5 times already and it still didn't show up...
then after some more interaction that had nothing to do with encourage/discourage the quirk it showed up finally.

anyways. so far this game is fantastic. the production quality is out of this world.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: keitaka

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
*checks discord to see if there are any poll numbers as to how many people encourage Rogue to be submissive and breedable masochistic*

...That said: I couldn't help but laugh at this dialogue choice because I feel like asshole Commander Shepard by encouraging her masochism at a very serious story moment.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Casted420

Mar 4, 2020
I wonder will there be any kind of battle system added later on? Maybe a turned based danger room or some kind of card battles. Seen many examples of mini-games on RenPy and thought that perhaps something can be added to spice up Danger Room xp gain or monetary reward during tasks etc.

Last edited:

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
I wonder will there be any kind of battle system added later on? Maybe a turned based danger room or some kind of card battles. Seen many examples of mini-games on RenPy and thought that perhaps something can be added to spice up Danger Room xp gain or monetary reward during tasks etc.
I summon Rogue in face down [ass up] position.

But seriously. I'm down - been thinking about Re:Chain of Memories while re-playing KH1. But making TNH Magic the Gathering/Yu-Gi-Oh/Hearthstone/Gwent/Triple Triad might be a $5,000 monthly stretch goal given how many art assets that would need at the current moment.

Buttholder

Feb 25, 2022
The problem with RNG is that sometimes it just doesn't like you. The variables have been changed a dozen times or more behind the scenes to be far more in the player's favour and you'll still run into situations where you're trying for ages to get an event to pop and it just won't, because it's random. If you're reloading for an hour and an event still won't trigger, okay, odds are that's a glitch or a bug that's occurred, but otherwise, just keep trying, it'll happen sooner or later.

Reactions: harem.king

freddygonzo

Apr 26, 2024
it is in the main Quest tab and its the only thing i have to still complete.
That's strange, as according to the game file, the conditions for this event are following:

def Laura_chapter_one_season_three_secret_studying_setup():
conditions = [
"not EventScheduler.check('Laura_chapter_one_season_three_secret_studying')",
"chapter == 1 and season == 3",
"Laura.location not in ['hold', Player.location, Player.destination]",
"Rogue.location not in ['hold', Player.location, Player.destination]",
"Laura.home not in [Player.location, Player.destination]",
"'bg_girls_hallway' not in [Player.location, Player.destination]",
"not Party",
"time_index not in Laura.schedule.keys()",
"time_index not in Rogue.schedule.keys()",
"renpy.random.random() > 0.75 or season_completed",
"Laura.is_in_normal_mood()"]

So there should be a ~24% chance to make this event appear OR the current season is supposedly completed; the latter should rather be the case if all other objectives are completed in this season.
Laura must be also in normal mood, what could be easily missed.
Making Laura or Rogue or anyone else following the player, as suggested before, is not allowed either as "not Party" defined
Laura and also Rogue may not be in any current player's location either.
No idea about these time-index conditions if something could still be ticking there.

As I suggested before: upload your save game for others to check out if you are still stuck there, or rather don't want to play on without completing any optional objective.

Last edited:

Casted420

Mar 4, 2020
Ok, time for the real gamer question. Real top G, high IQ, 69D chess question: will there be any different content in future if you play the whole game being only friends with the girls (staying near the first base/casual flirting or ala "la splendeur des coeurs perdus" type of relationships like between Blackwall and Josephina in Dragon Age Inquisition)?

Last edited:

flash12453

Jan 23, 2021
This game has something better than rogue like:evolution:although there are only four characters and rogue like always recruiting,they have fully romantic stories and acting like a normal girl who eager for love;In “rogue like”,girls acting like they eager for sex every second,I can’t even back to my apartment because they try to fuck me every time I attempt to back to it.Meanwhile their story are just for sex(Just like Gwenpool said,this is an erotic game)

And this game includes a lot of X-men stuffs,professer X is not as weak as we saw in rogue like

But there are two things I’d complain about:
1.Girls’ jealousy of the others are too strong,such as I dated Jean grey and the next day Rogue felt mad and heartbroken,I took a while to solve it but before it happened I dated X-23,and Rogue came to my room and “mad and heartbroken”again,I was like“I can’t do anything but try to comfort the girl”,even worse,Jean grey rushed into my room and felt mad and heartbroken either at the same time!!

2.Girls’friendship are so fake,they have different face behind the scenes,such as
in X-23’s sight,Rogue and Jean are her best friend or good friend,but in Rogue’s,she just recognizes her as rival,so it’s not easy to let a girl allows you to date someone else.It may be realistic but it’s too annoying and honestly it just not that conform with the meanning of hero,I mean,they are still x-men(oh and appreciate it there is no ntr scene,Kurt(the nightclawer)is getting to close with the ladies but I knew he just the pal of mine and won’t take the girls away like what among Logan、Jean and Scott hhhh

(Oh,by the way,I do like the looks where rogue in this game and I don’t like what she look in rogue like,normally looks good but when the sex scene,she looks thirsty.And recently we got squirrel girl,I can’t help but say it looks awful )

Reactions: Sweetluvd

luvsefi

Apr 3, 2024
great game, my only problem is that the art downgrades during other positions. will they make it so that it resembles the original design?

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
We've considered a lot of combat systems. Turn based final fantasy style, a card based system similar to Midnight Suns, which I regret sleeping on when it first came out, and even a real time beat'em up. Though the last one we found out we'd need to swap to Unity and we do NOT want to do that.

Two problems came up.

1. This would take a lot of time away from the creation of the dating part of the game.

2. We wouldn't really be able to include it in a meaningful way because even the people who are 99% for the experience of being a member of the X-Men might get a little peeved at being blocked from going to later chapters because they need to learn a new skill set or they're being fucked by RNG.

Plus if we made it optional... Well it wouldn't feel as special. You come face to face with Magneto in the ultimate battle... and it's just a visual novel cut scene.

But you get to punch him in the face in side content missions... Just kinda deflates things.

I summon Rogue in face down [ass up] position.

But seriously. I'm down - been thinking about Re:Chain of Memories while re-playing KH1. But making TNH Magic the Gathering/Yu-Gi-Oh/Hearthstone/Gwent/Triple Triad might be a $5,000 monthly stretch goal given how many art assets that would need at the current moment.
Excluding Triple Triad, those are all card systems we discussed. :ROFLMAO:

Ok, time for the real gamer question. Real top G, high IQ, 69D chess question: will there be any different content in future if you play the whole game being only friends with the girls (staying near the first base/casual flirting or ala "la splendeur des coeurs perdus" type of relationships like between Blackwall and Josephina in Dragon Age Inquisition)?
Yes. The game will recognize you being single from beginning to end. It's not our priority but the story won't act like you're some chad who can get any girl if you haven't actually pursued anyone.

Girls in chapter 4 and 5 won't feel threatened or think about the complications that come with poly dating if you haven't done anything with the girls in chapters 1, 2, or 3.

1.Girls’ jealousy of the others are too strong,such as I dated Jean grey and the next day Rogue felt mad and heartbroken,I took a while to solve it but before it happened I dated X-23,and Rogue came to my room and “mad and heartbroken”again,I was like“I can’t do anything but try to comfort the girl”,even worse,Jean grey rushed into my room and felt mad and heartbroken either at the same time!!
This is a known issue and we're working on it.

2.Girls’friendship are so fake,they have different face behind the scenes
We're still fleshing out the friendship system. Including new ways to go about it.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
But there are two things I’d complain about:
It is slightly confusing phrasing, but it does tell you that clearly.

When you ask a girl to be your girlfriend, if your trust is below 600 then her answer is not
> I will think about it. we will remain as NOT girlfriend/boyfriend
instead her actual response is:
> I will think about it. but for now we are exclusive boyfriend/girlfriend.

that is, you are exclusive with her and then you cheated on her.

all you have to do is simply not take any other girl on dates until your first girlfriend reaches 600 trust.
once that happens, talk to her about relationship again and she will agree for a polygamy relationship where you can date multiple girls. but they have to be serious and you have to ask her per girl.

you can then start adding new girls. each new girl requires you to first ask all existing girls. (which in turn requires that you spend some time at the pool with both girls until they are friends with each other. once they start becoming friends their relationship will slowly grow over time with each other. and they will become closer friends)

freddygonzo

Apr 26, 2024
As addition to the last post: just don't waste so much time with dating as long as it isn't requred for a side objective.
As long as you keep the girls' stats and sidequests roughly the same, it should be doable to do three dates with all girls at same time in a row, like date #1: Rogue, Laura, Jean, date #2: repeat... at least I had no trouble getting through this relationship phase for each of them without any complains.
Afterwards, try picking the right words for flirts, text good morning/night, and fool around with them only to catch up on other girls, besides doing all the seasons' objectives.
Make them all go to class together if possible to bond their friendship slowly to good friends. You also earn good xp and more trust by this compared to the pool swims/sunbaths.
By all means, try not to do all this during the first season by power grinds. Take your time!
That way, jealousy should never really happen if you sooner or later get the girls to like the others for a working polyamory.

About purchasing and making gifts to girls: better save the money for later seasons, as the girls tend to rather accept more gifts later than earlier with high enough stats. These tend to give more love than trust if not balanced, so keep that in mind to focus a bit more on trust gaining than love.

Earn 300 Trust (Jean 400) to make them do what you propose. That is the most important point goal, as it helps a lot to msg them all together going to class for example or simply study with them when you want. This will speed up vastely the future point and friendship gain.
I would be careful forming parties with the follow option, as it seems to block spawning objective encounters in the mansion/mall.

Last edited:
Reactions: drone4of2

Jinx32

Jul 29, 2023
is there a way to keep Rouge in the pleasure loop with the vibrator? like, to keep her sending messages to stop it? cuz she only sends 2 when you leave and then stops.

4.60 star(s) 165 Votes