4.60 star(s) 165 Votes

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
*replays 0.5b from scratch, including nuking the AppData folder*

*picks Rogue as main girl and later adds Laura to the mix*

*two weeks go by in game, and Rogue isn't mad at me for talking to Jean*

Okay, I think you guys finally fixed that aspect of the relationship system. Just need to add a non-flirty talking option (of which shouldn't be flagged a flirting, and thus shouldn't count as cheating, but should still increase love/affection) to avoid creating points where players can get soft-locked from story progress by getting with someone as early as fall while the other girls don't have enough love points for you to advance to the next season (let alone naturally earn enough trust for them to be open to poly in the early game) like I did in the 0.5b beta (as I mentioned on Patreon), and everything should be fine in that regard.

But then again, I didn't repeat my steps in regular 0.5b because I just wanted to play the game and not be a QA tester, so I've been avoiding any and all flirting options with Jean after forming the triangle with Rogue and Laura in spring. So, if you guys rolled things back a bit and made it so that flirt talking doesn't count as cheating, then I along with many people can work with this, because I reeeeaaaaly didn't want Rogue to yell at me for the fifth update in a row.

Reactions: Sweetluvd

swiver

Sep 13, 2020
I... errm... Jean_ she don't look good no more...

The lewd was bad already, and I've been looking forward to a revamp as wonderful as Rogue's. This isn't it. And also she now looks bad outside lewd too. Hair looks like a wig, soaked in glue.

Shit. I sound like a negative, ungrateful arshole .. really sorry, not meant like that..

Otherwise enjoying the update and loving the new clothes_ already have her wearing casual 2 without bra and panties!

Well, Rogue has a particularly heavy southern accent in many of her depictions.
Yes, loved the commitment, and it is hot. I did find some trouble reading it though, on account of the Ah=I, as in it's slowed my comprehension. I find myself at a loss, as I have read a myriad novels/stories that have represented it a southern accent, but I cannot remember an example of the I's... seems like there would be a more common, smoother transcription of the pronoun.

You are as long as it's not to bash their game.

I'm not good with acronyms.
Sorry, just following the how the crowd writes it: Eva Kiss...

That was actually an accident. They were just who Ron had art for and we ended up with a theme.

We're still debating if we'll go with themes per chapter.
it is rare that I tinker with the music, but I have sometimes found myself leafing thru what you've provided, it can get stale with the amount of hours I'd been playin.

*replays 0.5b from scratch, including nuking the AppData folder*

*picks Rogue as main girl and later adds Laura to the mix*

*two weeks go by in game, and Rogue isn't mad at me for talking to Jean*

Just need to add a non-flirty talking option (of which shouldn't be flagged a flirting, and thus shouldn't count as cheating, but should still increase love/affection) to avoid creating points where players can get soft-locked from story progress by getting with someone as early as fall while the other girls don't have enough love points for you to advance to the next season (let alone naturally earn enough trust for them to be open to poly in the early game) like I did in the 0.5b beta (as I mentioned on Patreon), and everything should be fine in that regard.

But then again, I didn't repeat my steps in regular 0.5b because I just wanted to play the game and not be a QA tester, so I've been avoiding any and all flirting options with Jean after forming the triangle with Rogue and Laura in spring. So, if you guys rolled things back a bit and made it so that flirt talking doesn't count as cheating, then I along with many people can work with this, because I reeeeaaaaly didn't want Rogue to yell at me for the fifth update in a row.
hmmm....:unsure:

Reactions: abada25

abada25

Sep 30, 2019
Just a feedback about wardrobe, her model is way too small while there is a huge space left for no reason. I suggest making it bigger like before, maybe add a "zoom out" button if it is important.

Reactions: Goomoonryong9

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Afterwards, try picking the right words for flirts, text good morning/night, and fool around with them only to catch up on other girls, besides doing all the seasons' objectives
I didn't actually bother with flirting and texting. the gains are too small and it requires too many clicks. the girls various events gives tons of progress if you make the right choices. you can easily get 50 or so love/trust per special encounter

the absolute best gains are from giving them presents. but I was already at 600+ love/trust on the girls when i started giving gifts so maybe it is less good at the start

I set the 3 quick move points to be my bedroom, the classroom, and the danger room. that is so I can grind more XP. well when grinding XP you also naturally get progress. +6 trust to any girl present in class. +6 trust to the girl you do danger room with.

don't even bother with grinding love, just grind trust when necessary via danger room/classroom. and be judicious in your conversation choices.
overall the game does not FEEL grindy. and I maxed out all the stats on the girls at 1000

Armstrong

May 11, 2017
I set the 3 quick move points to be my bedroom, the classroom, and the danger room. that is so I can grind more XP. well when grinding XP you also naturally get progress. +6 trust to any girl present in class. +6 trust to the girl you do danger room with.
But for these rooms you have shortcuts, and quick move points you can use for other rooms.

flash12453

Jan 23, 2021
This game is letting me live my wildest fantasies :devilish:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For real though, I love the amount of dedication being put into this game.
Feel the same way,although the“rogue like” has more girls and more sex interruption stuff,they don’t work well in the romantic stuff,every time I try to tell the girl “I love you” but she just too shy and run away (even the main character fucked her from mouth to foot or dated ten time already,became her boyfriend、master、sugardaddy or something,she cannot accept “I” love her,it’s kinda feel weird,like they are just sex pal and don’t want to go further),but in this game I can do what I want and girls don’t afraid of expressing their love.

freddygonzo

Apr 26, 2024
I couldn't resist to wait for the next major update 0.6 anymore, so I started my second session with 5b now.
They cut away the many relationship i-iii quests, so it's crazy how fast you get to the dating one already in the first season without a single grind by only waiting for objective event encounters to pop up.
I only just reached winter now, but the amount of points you already got by only attending class, study and danger room and other quest-related objectives is indeed enough.
I still don't know if the friendship stat is still relevant for quests and poly, as the current date quests only mention the old poly stat requirement.
I see no problem by texting all the girls over to a location like the classroom in a few seconds. Should the friendship stats don't matter anymore that much for poly, then yeah, gatherings aren't necessary anymore. Laura becomes Friend(s) to Rogue automatically after the single Friendship quest anyway. Not sure yet how it goes on.
I was surprised there was never really any complain about them coming over, so trust 300 (400 for Jean) for shirk_responsibilities isn't necessary anymore either. While the girls seem to like showering all the time in their rooms when I wanted to visit them, they could still be invited for studying during the same time phase in my own room.

The girls' stats with optimal dialogue choices are at start of winter about:
Rogue: 307/325
Laura: 215/303
Jean: 305/257

I spent 13 days in Fall. I flirted with the girls a little here and there and texted good morning/night/howareyou sometimes for the fun of it, but nothing excessive. No single pool visit.
I only tested hookup once before the fall finale where Laura still lacked 200 love and couldn't climax at all for at least a handful points.
Hookup unlocks with 175/175, but without touching the clothed crotch (200/200), it's not possible to get any climax at all for a single love point in the end as reward.
Rogue could get 21 love instead of 19 points for Jean thanks to her lower spank-req of 250/250 compared to Laura with 300/400 and Jean 300/300.
Rogue is really reluctant to plenty hookup actions early without going through the first date and love quests, as it seems. She even declined the laying-back stance, while the other girls with lower stats didn't mind at all.
I gave no gifts yet, as indeed going through all these objectives alone is truely enough for reaching useful point goals in particular for the quest objectives.
Storywise, season Fall is rather meant to develop friendship first, especially for Laura during the season finale. Being already able to start dating feels too early, especially hooking up with them anyway.

I still highly recommend to do these date quests with all girls later during winter at same time, so especially the overly sensitive Rogue with her "too early for poly" attitude won't mind the other girls' dates meanwhile.
Maybe best to start with Laura first then Jean followed by Rogue for date 1/3, so Rogue won't enter the love quest phase too quickly, repeating the same for date 2/3 and finally 3/3 to fulfill the date quest objective. Let's see how quickly the poly requirements fill meanwhile.

For beginners: you don't need to finish these sidequests in the first season, so take your time and make use of all these many quest objective encounters to earn love/trust stats.
Only Laura's Friendship sidequest is tied to her main season quest of Fall, so you have to finish at least this one. Her follow-up Dating quest can still be otained later in winter.
The season finales make a little use of stats here, friendship there, but only for some minor dialogue changes, so no big deal in missing out.

For the devs, I suggest to ditch this attend-class +20% bonus to make the progress a little slower with stats and XP.
It's still confusing enough if Kurt starts to explain the level/ability system during the first season before you can't even select any ability yet.
After removing all these stat limits for good, I think the game can do well enough without the extra +20% bonus as it covers the love/trust AND the XP point gain too much.
Considering that the currently highest hookup action req of 850/850 (anal), there is no real need to already reach that goal during the first chapter. The game is storywise still somewhat short with only one chapter without the last season finale yet, so let's better do without any extra bonus.

Last edited:

freddygonzo

Apr 26, 2024
The time progression still confuses me.
Took a shower in the morning and went to class. Still enough time to take class.
The I did something unusual by chosing the Stamina ability there, as I hadn't done that yet at beginning of Winter. Time progressed and couldn't take class anymore...duh!
This is ridiculous compared to the event encounters which often take no time at all.

freddygonzo

Apr 26, 2024
0.5b bug:
Main Quest, Jean Grey: Winter
Optional - Help her relax before her exam (Study with Jean at least once, then bump into her in the hallway on a weekday)

This encounter can immediately show up at beginning of Winter without studying with Jean once.

Good example related to my previous post above. Doing this encounter takes zero time, still enough time to take morning class.

freddygonzo

Apr 26, 2024
And another 0.5b bug, although already noticed with 0.5a before:
For example here starting freshly winter season: Laura and Rogue are in the Danger Room. Both have a season objective training with them.
You invite Rogue to train with her, but Laura replaces Rogue, so Laura's event training starts...
If you invite Laura to train, her event training starts normally. Looks like Laura has more priority here.

fpsgamer

Nov 21, 2017
Is there a bug on new 0.5b in which
Quest: (Laura) become her bestfriend is not getting triggered.
Played a new game with new save.
I have played older versions before and never had any issue.
Am i missing something that needs to be done.
Every other thing is completed (i mean quests, required love and trust)

4.60 star(s) 165 Votes