4.60 star(s) 164 Votes

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Thing about Spyke is that was already a character similar to him that had been introduced a few years beforehand in the 616 universe. Her name is Marrow.

freddygonzo

Apr 26, 2024
That you get penalties for neglecting girls for a day sounds plausible even in a polyamory.
I already feel bad enough if they text you later asking about going to dates and you keep denying, because it takes so much real-time to do, and while you could also entertain three girls during the evening and night for a little more point benefit in total. Dates could also prevent events, like relationship progress to pause, what isn't that helpful.
Plausibly, denying any wish the ladies have should get penalized by tiny amount, especially if you get rewards for simple text greetings and goodnights per day in return.

0.6 is also going to introduce an achievement shop.
Currently, there is only a single achievement for going to the first date, but if they are going to introduce more achievement ranks for dates, maybe I’m going to change my mind about dates if the reward is worthy.
0.7 mentions new date options, so it’s too early to think about all this.

However, I still hope something is done soon to these random rolls of events, so these don’t feel too rushed or delayed and offer a more expanded experience over many (game) days.

freddygonzo

Apr 26, 2024
While seeing the XP msg for girls again:
I also wish there would be a point for girls' XP and levels, so all this studying, attending class and training also benefits the girls.
Should add motivation to take care of them and see that everyone gets equally attention, especially if these levels might also be sometimes part of the main story quest conditions. Helping each other overcoming problems is already an important part of the current story after all. Only the teamwork in the story still leaves much to be desired what makes the X-Men team strong. Thinking about all these solo failures of Null so far...
No idea what is storywise planned for the future, but Rogue-like has at least also stamina increase besides addiction-related modifier for the ladies. No idea of Focus actually works for them in RoL.

Thinking about minigames with some arcade team-action with the girls might be too early. Some mini-adventures with some random elements in comic-style is another idea; thinking about the still unused addon-quest tab. The Danger Room could simulate enough fantastic scenarios.

freddygonzo

Apr 26, 2024
Also just random events feel bad because the MC has no initiative in his relationships. He's just waiting on the girls to decide everything for him which feels really bad for a game.
Okay, this is embarrassing as I don't seem to check the girls' chat options too often.
At least asking them to become your girlfriend is actually supported!
Phew, one thing less to wait and worry about...

PS: getting all three into polyamory was pretty smooth this time. I dated them all quickly after each other at same time and then asked Rogue as last one to join my harem. Mission accomplished! :love:
It's still important to ask the first two in poly to date with the later ones, before you are dragged away for a serious talk.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Mark17 and swiver

freddygonzo

Apr 26, 2024
Did a jealousy test:
It's important to ask the first two girlfriends in poly relationship to date with the later ones, before you are dragged away for a serious talk.
Cheating is detected by dates or public flirts.
The jealous person gets mad for 2 days and heartbroken for 4 days.
She will talk to you afterwards in the morning and everything is forgiven so far. The heartbroken status is gone then.
In case of my jealous Laura vs Jean who I cheated with, the friendship of Laura first dropped from Good Friends to Friends to Jean. On the second cheat after the four days, it dropped to Rivals. Interestingly, after the third cheat Jean was still Rivals to Laura. Btw, the friendship of Jean to Laura is still Good Friends, so this is only one-sided.
Laura reacts with her "Grrrr" to Jean when they both are in the same room.
I cheated on Laura for the fourth times, but it looks like that "Enemies" is not possible to reach. I wasn't up to do further tests.

Summary: nothing but 50 trust and friendship points/ranks are lost should someone become jealous, so everything is still fixable after 4 days.
Don't worry, you neither get sliced to pieces, get disintegrated to ashes, nor drained to a mummy for cheating!

Last edited:

freddygonzo

Apr 26, 2024
No big issue but wondering why the XP bar of Null always starts at about 55% on each level and not from beginning?
Only from level 1 to 2 it starts from left.

I also wonder if the 1k love/trust limit is ever going to be increased from chapter 2 on maybe or will this be the end of each girl's max stats?
I still haven't given any gifts but already reach some limits. While I love the room decoration, it still feels like a waste of points.

Last edited:

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
I am not even going to ask who did Rogue had to kill to afford the MC THAT kind of set up.
The students are only allowed to work 3-4 hours max per day and receive what appears to be 100$/hr of work.
In character this is explicitly to balance making them "learn the value of working for your money" with "wanting them to focus on their studies, not work".
On top of that, they get a basic daily stipend of cash. And all their expenses are paid off. So their money is for luxuries only.

Pretty easy to get enough money for expensive gifts

Last edited:

Casted420

Mar 4, 2020
They students are only allowed to work 3-4 hours max per day and receive what appears to be 100$/hr of work.
This is to balance making them "learn the value of working for your money" with "wanting them to focus on their studies, not work".
On top of that, they get a basic daily stipend of cash. And all their expenses are paid off. So their money is for luxuries only.

Pretty easy to get enough money for expensive gifts
I wonder how many times do I have to spar and study with her to get the Sunburst :D

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Are there any plans to add alternative quirks to the girls? I don't much care to the Jean and Laura ones.
IIRC there was mention that there won't be more quirks.

This makes sense because the number of times dev has to write each line (in slightly different ways) is 2^X. where X is the number of quirks.

Currently there are 4 possible combination
Both quirks off
Quirk 1 on, quirk 2 off
Quirk 1 off, quirk 2 on
both quirks on

3rd quirk makes it 8.
4th makes it 16
5th makes it 32
6th makes it 64
etc

it becomes unreasonable quite quickly.

Reactions: SperryTop

freddygonzo

Apr 26, 2024
Yep, these quirks are all tied in the events' code with unique dialogue. Adding more would require lots of edits.
There are really plenty occasion where you can discourage them. I haven't tested it by denying one throughout the chapter 1, but there is later an extra quirk event where you additionally talk about these behaviors with the girls again. No idea if these are totally turned off from this event on then.

Something else about event support of partnerships/girfriend status:
Partner-checks already start to a minor degree from season 2 (winter) on, but these are mainly for the general activities, like exchanging "friend" with "boy/girlfriend" during studying sessions and few optionals like Rogues's jogging event in S2.
More support of partnership begins with the season 3 (spring) finale. It's the first finale taking this into consideration, like kissing instead of hugging.
That's why it's no bad idea to become close to the girls during Spring, although nothing is really mandatory. Otherwise like in my current session, there will be too many relationship events chained up that have hardly any time to trigger in a row while doing the last main quests in chapter 1. The game basically turns into a story-weak grind in the end.
The stats during Winter should be about 200-500, what is already fine enough for serious dating with some minor "fun" in the end. Maybe no bad idea either to finish the dating quests during Winter, so the follow-up events have enough time to trigger during Spring and Summer. As mentioned before, asking to become a girlfriend after the dating quests can be done right away, so don't wait for the girls to waste time. The poly condition might not be met yet, but as long as you don't go to further dates and flirt in public, all should be fine until every girl doesn't mind the others anymore.

Last edited:

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Are there any plans to add alternative quirks to the girls?
Yep, these quirks are all tied in the events' code with unique dialogue. Adding more would require lots of edits.
Dev Team's Stance:

We would like to but we're not going to for the above stated reasons.

I don't much care to the Jean and Laura ones.
Then don't activate them. The characters are fun, sexy, and compelling even without quirks.

Reactions: drone4of2

b_w_r

Feb 27, 2021
Error message for the team.

View attachment 3844286

MIght have made Rogue cum so hard she turned into an error message instead of just giving Null a handjob.

Will create a save and see if I can find it and attach it.

EDIT: Attached
I think the problem is there's some way to make hands-and-knees set actions in the missionary pose? When I end the "handjob" selection the sprite works as intended. I can't remember the action sequence, but it might the rollback in the save is there?

4.60 star(s) 164 Votes