4.60 star(s) 164 Votes

ddtmm

Jun 5, 2020
any idea when storm is being added?

also will there ever be a multiple training and or study session as in more then one of the girls training or studying with you at a time?
idk shit about the dev roadmap lol, but I sure as fuck would be interested so I can put some anticipation to rest (or w/e)

Humalien

Mar 10, 2018
idk shit about the dev roadmap lol, but I sure as fuck would be interested so I can put some anticipation to rest (or w/e)
weird I didn't see this issue at all, idk why we experienced it different
Please avoid posting multiple messages in a row. Use the edit feature to update your original post instead. This helps prevent flooding the forum.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do we know if or when they will add more characters? Storm made an appearance (maybe she'll be permanent later), but it's still just one person. If you can max out Laura Jean and Rogue in Chapter 1, what then? There won't be anyone left to 'work on.'

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: rickyanaconda4

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Do we know if or when they will add more characters? Storm made an appearance (maybe she'll be permanent later), but it's still just one person. If you can max out Laura Jean and Rogue in Chapter 1, what then? There won't be anyone left to 'work on.'
Storm is confirmed for Chapter 2.

Every chapter the game will receive 3 new girls.

Do not expect girls to be airdropped into the sandbox at random.

We will continue to update all girls as the game goes on.

This is a benefit of the X-Men being consistently good at utilizing their team-make ups so there's no lacking for content.

Yeah it led to like 4 or 5 different team comics but in the case of the Avengers (Who at most have 2 and a half teams), they had heroes who disappeared for long periods of time.

Feb 21, 2022
Why the fuck does rogue say its okay having multiple partners when she gets heartbroken if you do? s there isnt even an option to talk to rogue about Jean. But then rogue says you should have told her about jean!!! i literally cant!!! wtf! there is no option too! And its still so buggy!

Edit: I've removed profanity, and made it kinder

Last edited:

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
I'm just genuinely worried.
If this game as we currently know it was several years into development, I'd share your concern. But, from my understanding, the game launched as "0.2a" last October (before existing as a mod for RLE in 2022, of which eventually become "Null 0.1" between that and October 2023), and the developers have said multiple times that the plan with these earlier builds is to establish and polish the fundamental systems as toughly as possible before adding new content, as opposed to having a back and forth between adding content and attempting to refine the various systems and features that they're using to hold everything together. Yes, it's a "slow" start (though I by all means wouldn't say that having three fully intractable characters is a slow start), but these devs seem to be paying attention to what other games are doing (or have done in cases were certain games became abandoned), and are learning form their successes and failures. And we're still at a point where the devs are listening to player feedback (give or take how helpful said feedback may be), which counts for something since other developers either become tunnel visioned on what they want to do, or are tunnel visioned from the jump, especially with games were the team is just one perosn.

So with all that said, it's too soon to start worrying about the future of this game. It is true the passion projects lose passion over time, but it's not even the 1 year anniversary for this game yet.

Why the fuck does rogue say its okay having multiple partners when she gets heartbroken if you do? so fucking stupid! Id subject myself to an ntr game instead of this garbage. Complete waste of fucking time! there isnt even an option to talk to rogue about Jean. But then rogue says you should have told her about jean!!! i literally cant!!! wtf! there is no option too! And its still so buggy! Im so fucking tempted to review this game! But ill give it a chance and wait!
First-time-james-franco-hanging-meme.jpg

Zone Peterson

Apr 16, 2018
Why the fuck does rogue say its okay having multiple partners when she gets heartbroken if you do? so fucking stupid!
Calm down mon frère. Yes, she did agree for you date other girls but DID you ask her permission to date another girl? They would want to know when you do go on a date or start pursuing a girl. She would've stated this after you talk about your relationship about having multiple partners.

My tip, pursue one girl at a time. Don't go flirting or going on dates with other girls unless you have the 'ok' from them. Slow down and take your time.

Reactions: harem.king

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Why the fuck does rogue say its okay having multiple partners when she gets heartbroken if you do?
if you read what she says. she says ok with it with conditions.
1. serious relationships only
2. you get her ok for each girl being added to the harem.

invite all the girls to play at the pool together (or tan) until they are friends. afterwards their friendship will naturally grow over time.
once friends ask all the current girlfriends if you can add girl [name] to the harem. they will say yes because they are friends with her.
NOW you can ask that girl on dates

this applies btw to any girl already in the harem, not just rogue. all of them need to be asked before a new girl is added

Poker_king70

Sep 23, 2021
So with all that said, it's too soon to start worrying about the future of this game. It is true the passion projects lose passion over time, but it's not even the 1 year anniversary for this game yet.
The anniversary party, I am told will include a performance from Dazzler and Kitty Pryde phasing out of a cake. The open bar was canceled because Logan got a little too excited at the prospect.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
If this game as we currently know it was several years into development, I'd share your concern. But, from my understanding, the game launched as "0.2a" last October (before existing as a mod for RLE in 2022, of which eventually become "Null 0.1" between that and October 2023)
This is all factual.

the developers have said multiple times that the plan with these earlier builds is to establish and polish the fundamental systems as toughly as possible before adding new content, as opposed to having a back and forth between adding content and attempting to refine the various systems and features that they're using to hold everything together.
The moment we have the systems in place and the background art finished, is the moment when updates start pumping out with updated story and content.

(though I by all means wouldn't say that having three fully intractable characters is a slow start
Thank you.

but these devs seem to be paying attention to what other games are doing (or have done in cases were certain games became abandoned), and are learning form their successes and failures.
I actually spent a month playing some of the more well known best and worst games and made a todo and not-todo list before throwing it at the devs.

And we're still at a point where the devs are listening to player feedback (give or take how helpful said feedback may be), which counts for something since other developers either become tunnel visioned on what they want to do, or are tunnel visioned from the jump, especially with games were the team is just one perosn.
You can check my signature. It is literally my job to tell the devs what you guys do and do not want and how you want or don't want it.

I also hold several polls on the discord keeping in mind character popularity, preferred gameplay executions, and generally anything I think may keep the community engaged.

ddtmm

Jun 5, 2020
Please avoid posting multiple messages in a row. Use the edit feature to update your original post instead. This helps prevent flooding the forum.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
u a moderator?

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: Humalien and armond

aerpon

Sep 22, 2022
I've been unable to date Jean. I had the dialogue to ask her and I text her about it but she doesn't show up. Does anyone have this problem or have a console command so I can circumvent it at least?

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
Will there be an option to have an un-cracked phone screen? My heart breaks whenever I see cracked phone screens T_T

Also, early on there were options of what I assume is encouraging/discouraging the girl's quirks. Could anyone share what exact quirks they are?

Thwip!

May 13, 2018
One thing that I do miss from RL:E is the massage mini-game, where each girl has a different pattern of body parts that require attention.
Any chance we could eventually see something like that?

Having the one button that makes the girl go "Mmm. That's nice" without any real benefit seems kinda pointless. It would be great if giving the girl a massage increased the Trust or Love stat. Or both, if its done perfectly.

4.60 star(s) 164 Votes