4.60 star(s) 164 Votes

RandomNumber

Aug 6, 2016
Youre not wrong, but that point is moot seeing how we have freaking Laura already, the writers can easily play around with times in order to ensure complete global nutting.
It's...negotiable, not completely moot. My understanding is that Laura is an exception because they already had the assets from when the game was going to be a Rogue-Like mod, and now that all of the content is being created from scratch they're going to write the story similar to if not exactly following the comics.

In Emma's case, I wouldn't be surprised if we see her next chapter but she's not romanceable until one or two later because we've been told the Phoenix Saga is coming up and her using her powers for evil is usually crucial to Jean going dark.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Laura is an exception because they already had the assets from when the game was going to be a Rogue-Like mod
And im damn glad she is, i need my angry claws girl or i riot.
using her powers for evil is usually crucial to Jean going dark.
Damn straight, she has to start as a villain, and get dicked into being good.

armond

Apr 26, 2020
Honestly, at this point, I'm expecting a bait and switch and it's going to be Wolfsbane for the furry appeal. :ROFLMAO:

I've heard finding pants / jeans is a fucking nightmare for girls with badonkadonks. I say that's why man invented yoga pants, but whatever.
Study the skirt

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
Don't know if anyone here is familiar with the Yakuza series... but is it just me, or Null getting aspects of the powers of the girls he's with kinda similar to how Kiryu and Majima learn new fighting styles in Yakuza 0?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FacelessVixen

bismism

Sep 4, 2017
I'm gonna throw down Kitty or (and this is a curve ball) Mystique for the Silhouette Guesser - HARD maybe on Wanda or Polaris, mostly due to how weird it'd be to introduce them before the other two in general imo.
I feel like Magik and Psylocke are too well-associated with straight hair to break too far from that branding compared to what was shown, and conversely the hair isn't floofy ENOUGH to be Dazzler in my mind.

We'll see thou, and I look forward to it either way! And praying the third is Jubes.

UnoriginalUserName

Forum Fanatic
Sep 3, 2017
I'm gonna throw down Kitty or (and this is a curve ball) Mystique for the Silhouette Guesser - HARD maybe on Wanda or Polaris, mostly due to how weird it'd be to introduce them before the other two in general imo.
I feel like Magik and Psylocke are too well-associated with straight hair to break too far from that branding compared to what was shown, and conversely the hair isn't floofy ENOUGH to be Dazzler in my mind.

We'll see thou, and I look forward to it either way! And praying the third is Jubes.
Psylocke has been shown with some slightly floofy hair before, but you're right, it's usually straight and / or ponytailed. The hair is the same reason I don't think it's Emma. I can't think of a single iteration of her that doesn't have very styled straight hair. Even the Stepford Cuckoos share that trait.

RandomNumber

Aug 6, 2016
Well...Wanda as a Brotherhood member was one of the earliest villains. And Havok and Polaris were actually the first two new characters to ever join after the O5 (unless you count Mimic, or the time they killed Xavier and walked it back by revealing it was Morph in disguise). So Polaris predates the Giant Size team (Storm, Wolverine, Nightcrawler, Colossus, etc.) and Kitty.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
It doesn't really look like Storm's body-type though. Either way, I can't wait!
View attachment 4112917
There also would be no point in keeping her as a silhouette, since we already know she will have a bigger role in chapter 2 and how she looks in the game.

So...yeah...this has to be someone else. I would think that Kitty would end up being a bit more "petite" compared to the others. So maybe it is Magik...but she is generally drawn with straighter and less wavy hair. :unsure:

It could be Emma...but I would expect them to give her model a bit more of her fake tits, to be honest. :KEK:

So...yeah...I don't know...

Reactions: bismism
4.60 star(s) 164 Votes