4.60 star(s) 164 Votes

salscou

Apr 14, 2020

bismism

Sep 4, 2017
Well...Wanda as a Brotherhood member was one of the earliest villains. And Havok and Polaris were actually the first two new characters to ever join after the O5 (unless you count Mimic, or the time they killed Xavier and walked it back by revealing it was Morph in disguise). So Polaris predates the Giant Size team (Storm, Wolverine, Nightcrawler, Colossus, etc.) and Kitty.
I'm aware, but I'm talking from the perspective of appeals more than anything. Chronologically, you're definitely correct - but since Rogue & Nightcrawler are already there too, that conflicts with the timeline basis as well by a fair amount. We'll see, though; I can roll with it either way.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Guys! I solved it! We ve been bamboozled
It's actually...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and now I hate you and Zeb Wells even more. seriously, why would Mary Jane want a weasel like him? he is average in terms of intelligence, has no powers whatsoever, cannot do anything on his own. he is a literal child in an adult body. the reason he exists is because Zeb Wells basically wrote himself into the comic to live out a fantasy he knew he could never have. I was rooting for Peter to just end him. just break his neck, smash his head into the ground, beat him with a car, or rip his heart out. then tell Mary Jane how much time he wasted with a girl who was barely a 6 compared to Black Cat who is a solid 10. fuck Zeb Wells

UnoriginalUserName

Forum Fanatic
Sep 3, 2017
and now I hate you and Zeb Wells even more. seriously, why would Mary Jane want a weasel like him? he is average in terms of intelligence, has no powers whatsoever, cannot do anything on his own. he is a literal child in an adult body. the reason he exists is because Zeb Wells basically wrote himself into the comic to live out a fantasy he knew he could never have. I was rooting for Peter to just end him. just break his neck, smash his head into the ground, beat him with a car, or rip his heart out. then tell Mary Jane how much time he wasted with a girl who was barely a 6 compared to Black Cat who is a solid 10. fuck Zeb Wells
I agree that MJ is a cunt and Felicia is a hell of a lot hotter, but the problem is Felicia loves Spider-Man, not Peter, and he couldn't get around that.

Poor Pete has really been fucked over since day 1. Gwen was his soulmate and he literally killed her by saving her. That's even worse than not being able to save her. The writers just fucking hate the guy.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Threesome with Jean and Rachel when?
When/If Rachel becomes a romance option.

Youre not wrong, but that point is moot seeing how we have freaking Laura already, the writers can easily play around with times in order to ensure complete global nutting.
My understanding is that Laura is an exception because they already had the assets from when the game was going to be a Rogue-Like mod, and now that all of the content is being created from scratch they're going to write the story similar to if not exactly following the comics.
So Polaris predates the Giant Size team
This. If we went strictly comics the starting roster would have been Jean, Storm, and Polaris.

Why would she get rid of rhe fine legs or dumptruck?
I've heard finding pants / jeans is a fucking nightmare for girls with badonkadonks. I say that's why man invented yoga pants, but whatever.
Study the skirt
Skirts are an issue too as they can ride up in the back.

Being a dude is easy. Grab some shorts/pants and a tea-shirt. There, comfortable.

MC : "So what are your powers?"
Laura : "I heal real fast and I have enhanced senses. I also have claws."
*SNIKT!*
MC : "COOL!!"
*Laura blushes a bit*
Laura internal monologue : "He likes my claws!"
Adorable. I love it.

it's the most obvious choice but
- i don't think the devs want to show their hand already
I'll confirm that this isn't a copout. This is the silhouette of a girl you'll be meeting in Chapter 2 and has not made a physical presence on screen.

ShinyBoots1993 care to comment on it?
No comments until I consult my lawyer and buy a bullet proof vest.

the reason he exists is because Zeb Wells basically wrote himself into the comic to live out a fantasy he knew he could never have.
Welcome to fucking comic books my guy. Actually, welcome to fiction. Though in comic books specifically, look up the creator of Wonder Woman.

Look up interviews of Stan Lee and his feelings about Gwen Stacy.

Dudes have been writing fanfiction about them and the girl they'd like in comics the moment they realized super heroes could have girlfriends.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
I just wanna say I'm sorry about my tangent in regards to a certain weasel and the mid girl. I've always liked Spider-Man so to see some asshole ruin it by cucking Spider-Man, a part time Avenger, member of the Fantastic Four, friend to the X-men, pisses me off. Marvel needs to Thanos that entire storyline and just tell Zeb Wells to stop writing comic books since he is a talentless hack

4.60 star(s) 164 Votes