4.60 star(s) 164 Votes

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
dude can't handle being teased by Jean.
I wanted this to be it's own response due to it being kind of heavy.

No spoilers as we intend on revealing what went down but neither were "in the right" in the deterioration of that relationship.

I'm putting the rest in spoilers as it's going to be a deep dive into Jean's psychology that may ruin some people's boners for her.

Jean has image issues and a desperate need for control. While she becomes self aware of it, her initial interest in Null is outright predatory. She's a senior 1 school year away from graduation and is put in charge of training with/tutoring a freshman. While Null is an adult and able to consent, there's still a power dynamic there that is kinda squicky.

Whether you activate her quirk, which enables a really unhealthy coping mechanism, or not she'll still be moving into a teaching position and wanting to continue a sexual relationship with Null.

Laura is developmentally stunted and Rogue has had all of her self confidence beaten into the dirt. Though both are still gonna be students of equal social standing and Laura is socially educated enough through her storyline to be fully aware of what she's consenting to in entering a relationship with Null.

The best defense Jean can come up with is that she has gifted child syndrome. On top of that if you don't date Jean she will become increasingly possessive of Null and if you activate her quirk and opt out of dating her she can become combative with other girls.

Y'all can see a preview of this in an interaction between her and Rogue.

While we do have Jean address his behavior, it's gonna get worse before it gets better. She's a flawed individual and Scott has just as much reason to be annoyed with her as she does to be annoyed with him.

If your boner has yet to be killed for reading the above I'd advise not reading this final paragraph if you're still only in this for the horny.

Scott's ego comes from the fact that he has the responsibility of leading people into life or death situations against tangible threats. Jean's ego stems from her being Xavier's "special." Null is the new "special" which is a driving force for why Jean thinks she "deserves" him as a romantic partner.

For those who have opted to read the above. Jean is not a bad person. She will have an arc that expands as the game develops because as we've promised multiple times, the girls will continue to grow as people and characters even as the cast grows larger.

That's a positive of the X-Men. Despite being a large ensemble, good writers managed to balance them so each had their own arc. As many of you have stated in comments and reviews, we have good writers.

ProAkronimo

Aug 20, 2021

No spoilers as we intend on revealing what went down but neither were "in the right" in the deterioration of that relationship.

I'm putting the rest in spoilers as it's going to be a deep dive into Jean's psychology that may ruin some people's boners for her.

Jean has image issues and a desperate need for control. While she becomes self aware of it, her initial interest in Null is outright predatory. She's a senior 1 school year away from graduation and is put in charge of training with/tutoring a freshman. While Null is an adult and able to consent, there's still a power dynamic there that is kinda squicky.

Whether you activate her quirk, which enables a really unhealthy coping mechanism, or not she'll still be moving into a teaching position and wanting to continue a sexual relationship with Null.

Laura is developmentally stunted and Rogue has had all of her self confidence beaten into the dirt. Though both are still gonna be students of equal social standing and Laura is socially educated enough through her storyline to be fully aware of what she's consenting to in entering a relationship with Null.

The best defense Jean can come up with is that she has gifted child syndrome. On top of that if you don't date Jean she will become increasingly possessive of Null and if you activate her quirk and opt out of dating her she can become combative with other girls.

While we do have Jean address his behavior, it's gonna get worse before it gets better. She's a flawed individual and Scott has just as much reason to be annoyed with her as she does to be annoyed with him.

If your boner has yet to be killed for reading the above I'd advise not reading this final paragraph if you're still only in this for the horny.

Scott's ego comes from the fact that he has the responsibility of leading people into life or death situations against tangible threats. Jean's ego stems from her being Xavier's "special." Null is the new "special" which is a driving force for why Jean thinks she "deserves" him as a romantic partner.

For those who have opted to read the above. Jean is not a bad person. She will have an arc that expands as the game develops because as we've promised multiple times, the girls will continue to grow as people and characters even as the cast grows larger.

That's a positive of the X-Men. Despite being a large ensemble, good writers managed to balance them so each had their own arc. As many of you have stated in comments and reviews, we have good writers.
Jokes on you Mister Shiny Boots, I'm into that shit.

Casted420

Mar 4, 2020

That was an absolutely interesting read.
That was a trap card, right?
Now all get excited and can't wait for new releases.
Damn...I fell for it...

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
Gee man, did Cyclops eat your favourite cerals and didnt get a new box or something?
I don't hate the guy, but he's a fuckin' goodie two-shoes dairy farmer, so I have no qualms with taking everything from him and leaving him with nothing.

"Hey, look at me! I shoot laser eyes! Oooooooo! Am I cool, dad?"

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: armond

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
I don't hate the guy, but he's a fuckin' goodie two-shoes dairy farmer, so I have no qualms with taking everything from him and leaving him with nothing.

"Hey, look at me! I shoot laser eyes! Oooooooo! Am I cool, dad?"
Well...not really, he isnt, but still, hes the X-men's Leonardo, stop being such an edgelord.
team leaders.jpg
Poor Scott just has bad luck and writers.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
I dont remember about him in Evolution. Was he any good?
In Evo he was kinda an school jock and played really well with Logan, they didnt have the weird stuff going on with Jean, seeing how in Evo Logan was a teacher while the rest of the cast (except for Storm, Beast and Xavier) were aged down to be teens in highschool.

Reactions: armond

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019

All of which is why one of my favourite moments in Jean's story is something people don't often see.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

darkstel

Sep 21, 2017
After getting acquainted with the version of RLE Jean, I have no problem with it here, although the line of behavior was also noticed.

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017

My boner was not killed by reading this, I will say however that it did made Jean quite the interesting character for me.

Last edited:

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
All of which is why one of my favourite moments in Jean's story is something people don't often see.
And we definitely will be following up on it. While we're not going to be Larion Studios in that people don't realize that unless you dig, 50% of the game is actually hidden from the player, we are going to put some things for people who experiment.

I will say however that it did made Jean quite the interesting character for me, however.
Then we've done our job. :)

UnoriginalUserName

Forum Fanatic
Sep 3, 2017
So wait. It is actually canon? Jean actually gayed Bobby?
Yep. There's a whole sequence leading up to that panel FacelessVixen posted. He's hitting on her, she gets fed up, stares at him for a bit, he suddenly gets confused and poof, it's time for dick. Before that Iceman was one of the most notorious playboys in the marvel universe and suddenly he's craving cock.

4.60 star(s) 164 Votes