4.60 star(s) 164 Votes

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Same, either her or Wanda/Lorna.
I doubt it's Wanda, she was never a member of the X-men and at the time within the game, she'd be a member of the Avengers and the game will be dealing strictly with characters from the X-men cast. The devs have said that they're adding characters in order of their introduction.

And before anyone says "bUt RoGuE aNd LaUrA wErE aDdEd FiRsT!"

They were proof of concept for what was originally going to be a mod. The devs weren't going to waste those assets. And arguably speaking, Rogue and Laura are amongst two of the most popular members of the team at this time.

If we look at the female members of the X-men as they were introduced in order:
1 - Jean Grey (The X-men #1, Sept 1963)
2 - Lorna Dane (The X-men #60, September 1969)
3 - Ororo Munroe (Giant Size X-men #1, July 1975)
4 - Kitty Pryde (X-men #138, October 1980)
5 - Anna Marie LeBeau (Uncanny X-men #171, July 1983)
6 - Betsy Braddock (Uncanny X-men #213, January 1987)
7 - Alison Blaire (Uncanny X-men #214, February 1987)
8 - Jubilation Lee (Uncanny X-men #258, February 1990)

And that takes us up to around the time of the Onslaught Saga, which is where the plot of the game will end. With Laura, that would take us to 9 characters. So that's approximately half the potential love interest. And before says "Ah, but that could mean X, Y or Z could appear!", understand that there have been multiple teams over the years that weren't named "X-men".

There were the New Mutants, of whom there was;
Danielle Moonstar, aka Mirage
Amara Aquilla, aka Magma
Illyana Rasputin, aka Magik
Rahne Sinclair, aka Wolfsbane

All of whom could be potential lovers for Null. (And yes, I am aware of Karma, however she is firmly a lesbian and as discussed on the discord, making her or any other lesbian characters bi for the sake of it, feels wrong).

There's Theresa Rourke Cassidy, aka Siryn.

There's also Emma Frost, aka the White Queen.

All of whom take us up to 15 characters for a 6 chapter game. And if there to be 18 characters required, there would be other characters more closely affiliated to the X-men to use than dipping into the Avengers.

Last edited:

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
When can we add Kurt and Professor X to our harem?
Now I want a drunk post of Xavier going something like "y'all thin kthe X in profx is fo xavr? Nah, it's Professor SeXy! SexXxay!!", giving Scott an instant-heartattack and making the next face to face talk with Xav just eeever so slightly awkward as fuck. :LOL:

And, just a thought, but .. anybody remember WWE's legendary segment with Kurt Angle parodying HBK's theme, singing "I'm just a sexy Kurt!"? No, just me? Alrighty then, I won't mention Nightcrawler in a thong dancing to it in a loop...

On the waifu front - god I hope it's Kitty. She's like 75% of why I got hyped about TNH the second I saw it in the first place, and, quiet frankly, she's missing hard atm. No hate towards Jean, Laura or Ororororo, but I could do with less mommies, misses and maams going forward..

armond

Apr 26, 2020
I doubt it's Wanda, she was never a member of the X-men and at the time within the game, she'd be a member of the Avengers and the game will be dealing strictly with characters from the X-men cast. The devs have said that they're adding characters in order of their introduction.

They were proof of concept for what was originally going to be a mod. The devs weren't going to waste those assets. And arguably speaking, Rogue and Laura are amongst two of the most popular members of the team at this time.

And that takes us up to around the time of the Onslaught Saga, which is where the plot of the game will end. With Laura, that would take us to 9 characters. So that's approximately half the potential love interest. And before says "Ah, but that could mean X, Y or Z could appear!", understand that there have been multiple teams over the years that weren't named "X-men".

Amara Aquilla, aka Magma

All of whom could be potential lovers for Null. (And yes, I am aware of Karma, however she is firmly a lesbian and as discussed on the discord, making her or any other lesbian characters bi for the sake of it, feels wrong).

All of whom take us up to 15 characters for a 6 chapter game. And if there to be 18 characters required, there would be other characters more closely affiliated to the X-men to use than dipping into the Avengers.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Czetwain

May 8, 2018

-there would be other characters more closely affiliated to the X-men to use than dipping into the Avengers.
signal-2023-04-20-12-18-22-857.gif

Wanda, my beloved
This breaks my heart bros
Null would have treated her way better than those shitfucks down the street

FP00

Dec 18, 2018

Amara Aquilla, aka Magma

Any idea who the last three could possibly be if there are going to be eighteen characters? First one that comes to mind is Armor, but as someone who only knows Xmen from the cartoons, I don't know if there are any better candidates.

UnoriginalUserName

Forum Fanatic
Sep 3, 2017
If we get Wanda I want the Ron-Chon version of her Evolution appearance. Because the world needs more goth girls. Plus she has her own intro song.

Last edited:

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Any idea who the last three could possibly be if there are going to be eighteen characters? First one that comes to mind is Armor, but as someone who only knows Xmen from the cartoons, I don't know if there are any better candidates.
I think the devs want the cut off point to be the Onslaught Saga, which ran from 1996 until 1997. So I very much doubt it would be any character introduced after 1997. And yes, that would include Armor, as she would be introduced a decade later. They could just decide to have the 15 characters and have chapter 6 be the Onslaught Saga, as there wouldn't be much point having brand new characters around for that short a time.

ProAkronimo

Aug 20, 2021
I'm not a Marvel fan. But with the clue in the discord I can tell is Kitty. Unless our friend/foe is doing jokes. I still remember someone from the Dev team saying some stuff about this character. It just add up.

UnoriginalUserName

Forum Fanatic
Sep 3, 2017
So if Jean was able to turn Bobby gay that easily, doesn’t this mean that if she really wanted Null to be her boyfriend but he wanted to remain as just friends, she could just go “Null, you’re my boyfriend” and the only thing protecting Null is his power?
Pretty much. You may recall in X2 that Xavier threatens to make Logan believe he's a 6 year old girl for the rest of his life if he keeps smoking inside the cerebro chamber.

Telepaths are scary. Until they try and read Spider-Man, anyway. Then they get humbled by the literal moral compass of the marvel universe. Emma Frost did that in one storyline and stopped what she was doing to kiss him on the cheek and thank him for what he does (one of the very few times he's ever actually been genuinely thanked) and a later story shows she actually developed a crush on him because of that experience and how "beautiful" it was inside his head.

Come to think of it, I wonder if that's why so many telepaths seem to fall for Cyclops.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 164 Votes