4.60 star(s) 164 Votes

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
View attachment 4116603

Wanda, my beloved
This breaks my heart bros
Null would have treated her way better than those shitfucks down the street
Wanda still has a chance of making it into the game.

If we get Wanda I want the Ron-Chon version of her Evolution appearance.
Already got a no on that front. Wanda's in the same park as all the other curly haired girls in that the dev team REALLY doesn't want to straighten out their hair which has become rather common in comics. The reason is because curly hair is harder to draw than straight hair but we're not beholden to weekly comic releases.

Edit: Some alternative looks may be optional. I've already tortured the head writer for a way to give Kitty her Evo ponytail if we choose to include her.

There were the New Mutants, of whom there was;
Danielle Moonstar, aka Mirage
Amara Aquilla, aka Magma
Illyana Rasputin, aka Magik
Rahne Sinclair, aka Wolfsbane
These lovely ladies are on the list of potential inclusion.

There's Theresa Rourke Cassidy, aka Siryn.

There's also Emma Frost, aka the White Queen.
As are these two.

Boom Boom and Rachel Summers are also a possible inclusion.

Maybe even Sage if we're reaching.

They could just decide to have the 15 characters and have chapter 6 be the Onslaught Saga, as there wouldn't be much point having brand new characters around for that short a time.
We have plans for girls introduced later in the game. There will be further epilogues and just small fun content added to the game post-completion to enjoy. A combination of both will be discussions with some of the later girls about them either question why she's being added to a long standing harem or if you're in a monogamous route ask why you went 4-5 years surrounded by hot super ladies and remained single.

Come to think of it, I wonder if that's why so many telepaths seem to fall for Cyclops.
Possibly. While he has every reason to build them, the dude has no mental shields.

Epigonid

Nov 16, 2023
Not currently working and with the amount of beta updates I wouldn't expect it until we get a stable release. The poor modders would have to be insane to update the mod 30 times in a week...
Thank you for telling me, well at least now i know why the there no console command for ability point

Jul 11, 2020
Jean has image issues and a desperate need for control. While she becomes self aware of it, her initial interest in Null is outright predatory. She's a senior 1 school year away from graduation and is put in charge of training with/tutoring a freshman. While Null is an adult and able to consent, there's still a power dynamic there that is kinda squicky.
sickos.png
This has made my morning.

Casted420

Mar 4, 2020
I wanted this to be it's own response due to it being kind of heavy.

No spoilers as we intend on revealing what went down but neither were "in the right" in the deterioration of that relationship.

I'm putting the rest in spoilers as it's going to be a deep dive into Jean's psychology that may ruin some people's boners for her.

Jean has image issues and a desperate need for control. While she becomes self aware of it, her initial interest in Null is outright predatory. She's a senior 1 school year away from graduation and is put in charge of training with/tutoring a freshman. While Null is an adult and able to consent, there's still a power dynamic there that is kinda squicky.

Whether you activate her quirk, which enables a really unhealthy coping mechanism, or not she'll still be moving into a teaching position and wanting to continue a sexual relationship with Null.

Laura is developmentally stunted and Rogue has had all of her self confidence beaten into the dirt. Though both are still gonna be students of equal social standing and Laura is socially educated enough through her storyline to be fully aware of what she's consenting to in entering a relationship with Null.

The best defense Jean can come up with is that she has gifted child syndrome. On top of that if you don't date Jean she will become increasingly possessive of Null and if you activate her quirk and opt out of dating her she can become combative with other girls.

Y'all can see a preview of this in an interaction between her and Rogue.

While we do have Jean address his behavior, it's gonna get worse before it gets better. She's a flawed individual and Scott has just as much reason to be annoyed with her as she does to be annoyed with him.

If your boner has yet to be killed for reading the above I'd advise not reading this final paragraph if you're still only in this for the horny.

Scott's ego comes from the fact that he has the responsibility of leading people into life or death situations against tangible threats. Jean's ego stems from her being Xavier's "special." Null is the new "special" which is a driving force for why Jean thinks she "deserves" him as a romantic partner.

For those who have opted to read the above. Jean is not a bad person. She will have an arc that expands as the game develops because as we've promised multiple times, the girls will continue to grow as people and characters even as the cast grows larger.

That's a positive of the X-Men. Despite being a large ensemble, good writers managed to balance them so each had their own arc. As many of you have stated in comments and reviews, we have good writers.
Also, just a food for thought. Interesting couple power dynamics can be seen in El Passo Elsewhere, between protagonist James and his love interest/antagonist Draculae. She is an ancient powerful vampire and James is a human who, at first manages to strengthen Draculae's humanity but then slowly falls prey to her cold dominant vampiric nature. Also, the game is pretty fucking rad.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 164 Votes