4.60 star(s) 164 Votes
Jul 11, 2020
View attachment 4119381

Any Guesses?

Money's on a particular singer...

Michael Jackson
View attachment 4119445
Not a girl I expected, but I quite like the choice. Makes a lot of sense, actually -- I'd completely forgotten that she first appears during the Phoenix Saga, which makes her one of the earliest possible X-Girls for inclusion (especially with Jean and Storm already out the way). Tracks with the devs saying they'll follow the comics' chronology.

Glaider

Jul 31, 2017
What country are you in? I'll talk to Ron about potentially opening more donation avenues for people who want to support us.
Russia. Idk if it will be easy to add that to users from here, but i won't complain if you do. Eventually found the bypass for discord too, but who knows how long it will work for now.

Reactions: cannavaro99

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
I honestly had more ideas for kitty's. Like... fisting. Because she can get inside everything, so she would find fascinating being "entered"
:rolleyes::eek:
I think the art assets for that would be very niche. Like so niche, they'd be one of the last added to the game.

Quirks are going to more personality-based. So I'm guessing Null can probably indulge in her being a prime-donna or try to keep her a little more grounded.

apyrvalg

Oct 9, 2018
ShinyBoots1993 I have another batch of questions, if you don't mind of course.

"Movie night" and "hang out at the mall" is nice pastimes, is there plans for more?
Interesting observation - try waiting several minutes at any screen without clicking buttons or opening profile. Usually that'll get you couple new messages from girls. Is that intentional or that is bug?
Is there any way to know what extra foods I've already bought for BBQ? Or how many keys I've already got?

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Reactions: KiwamiLorenzo

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Hey Shiny.

In some different comments you had stated that the art for the sex was gonna be more specific positions from now on. I just wanted to give my 2 cents.

While I do love the game I don't actually, like, get off on it. I like the characters and the cohab simulation kinda aspect and the evolving relationship (would always welcome more events between characters).

But the actual sex in this game is just not good. Characters just float and weird distended hands or tongues just awkwardly touch this or that with a badly animated look. None of this is actually hot in anyway. There's a million options for a character in a missionary position but all of them are just...bad.

I'd far prefer less options which are done well, one good piece of art trumps everything else tbh. I don't expect something on the level of summertime saga and I don't know how to quite explain it so well but the "forced" animation look where there's not actually any separate frames drawn just doesn't look good. Perhaps this is a bad comparison but Something Unlimited consists of literal stills, at least the stills are hot.

Oh and the art...looks uncanny in sex. I don't know how else to explain it. Doesn't have this issue for standing art (especially Rogue looks great).

Any more info on how you guys want to take the actual raunchy stuff forward?

4.60 star(s) 164 Votes