4.60 star(s) 164 Votes

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
Thats cool, i like that, this brings joy.

This, homever, does not bring joy, i get why, but still.
View attachment 4109722
Poor metal man.
Go read the comics, with all the shit she puts him though you are doing the man a favor. Kitty is a drama magnet (most of the X girls are), people just don't notice it as much with her since compared to Jean she looks well adjusted. The best thing the X boys can do for their own sanity is get normal human girlfriends.

It's like Lois and Superman, you would think it would be sad to see them part ways but then you think about all the shit she puts him though and realize that if not for her Clark would have a much more trouble free life. Clark should have married Lana and stayed in Smallville, prick didn't know how good he had it.

EDIT: I will make one exception, Logan deserves to get more shit from women. He's almost as bad as Jean.

Idiot Superman color.jpg

Last edited:

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Go read the comics, with all the shit she puts him though you are doing the man a favor. Kitty is a drama magnet (most of the X girls are), people just don't notice it as much with her since compared to Jean she looks well adjusted. The best thing the X boys can do for their own sanity is get normal human girlfriends.

It's like Lois and Superman, you would think it would be sad to see them part ways but then you think about all the shit she puts him though and realize that if not for her Clark would have a much more trouble free life. Clark should have married Lana and stayed in Smallville, prick didn't know how good he had it.
View attachment 4111327
I blame the writers, not the character.

LewdPrincess

Jan 8, 2018
I blame the writers, not the character.
Yeah when there's obvious behind the scenes bullshit going on like with Kitty/Colossus in Secret Wars I just tap out, I don't care if it's technically canon now. I don't hold that kind of stuff against the character but the writer or editor who forced them to.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: armond

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Either way, whoever it is has a LOT of cake. I can't see that being Kitty.
Not confirmation but dancer's legs. My girl did dancing up till High School and she CANNOT get rid of the ass or the calves no matter how hard she tries.

We will have to wait like mid 2025 for chapter 2 to enjoy this in full glory, so until then only teasers like this... :cry:
I mean if we get enough patreon money to hire our artists full time you could have it next month if we went crunch mode.

Also there will be several teasers and hints to the girls' identities up until release.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Some people are saying its Emma, but i cant accept Emma Frost not being an absolute titty monster.
View attachment 4112469
Well, that and the fact that Emma didn't join the X-men until 2001. Yes, she was introduced in the same issue as Kitty Pryde at the start of the Dark Phoenix Saga, she was rendered comatose for several years shortly afterwards. While she did teach Generation X, they weren't official X-men.

Reactions: KiwamiLorenzo

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Well, that and the fact that Emma didn't join the X-men until 2001. Yes, she was introduced in the same issue as Kitty Pryde at the start of the Dark Phoenix Saga, she was rendered comatose for several years shortly afterwards. While she did teach Generation X, they weren't official X-men.
Youre not wrong, but that point is moot seeing how we have freaking Laura already, the writers can easily play around with times in order to ensure complete global nutting.

VenomusPL

Jul 1, 2019
Not confirmation but dancer's legs. My girl did dancing up till High School and she CANNOT get rid of the ass or the calves no matter how hard she tries.

I mean if we get enough patreon money to hire our artists full time you could have it next month if we went crunch mode.

Also there will be several teasers and hints to the girls' identities up until release.
Why would she get rid of rhe fine legs or dumptruck?

UnoriginalUserName

Forum Fanatic
Sep 3, 2017
Some people are saying its Emma, but i cant accept Emma Frost not being an absolute titty monster.
View attachment 4112469
Honestly, at this point, I'm expecting a bait and switch and it's going to be Wolfsbane for the furry appeal. :ROFLMAO:

Why would she get rid of rhe fine legs or dumptruck?
I've heard finding pants / jeans is a fucking nightmare for girls with badonkadonks. I say that's why man invented yoga pants, but whatever.

4.60 star(s) 164 Votes