4.60 star(s) 164 Votes

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
fullpoweR44

Hey power. I really liked your attitude so I thought I'd answer your concerns directly.

- Some of the sex scene poses are lower quality than the others (especially Jean and Laura, they basically look like different people in some of the positions) but again, it's getting fixed slowly so yeah.
The reason for this is that we redid a lot of Rogue's scenes first to show what to expect with the others. The last time that was mentioned was awhile ago so it's understandable. I can assure you that all art will be updated and we plan on introducing more variation.

Rather than two or three positions with 20 actions with weird floating hands each. We're thinking of making more dedicated positions with more limited, but better quality actions for the player to take.

- There's too few characters. No, i'm not saying the game should be a harem with 20 waifus, what i mean is just background characters you interact with, just casual buddies you talk to and stuff
We have 3 girls per chapter to ensure we don't overload ourselves or end up with several unfinished girls.

If there is a chapter where more than three girls would logically enter the game, we have plans on coming back to that chapter and introducing her content at a later time.

To ensure saves remain compatible, we would be ensuring that character's framework exist in the code and that for people who don't want to replay the game, they will have the option to date them in the sandbox.

Storm is confirmed for chapter 2 and I'll risk the dev team murdering my family by letting you know that the art for the other two girls is coming along nicely.

As for non-datable options.

We have discussed having notable marvel characters running the shops at the mall and potentially be owners of the various date locations. Nothing confirmed on that front.

What I can confirm is that coming Chapter 2 Colossus will be a buddy you can hang out with. Kurt will also be getting some events for Chapter 1 as well.

While I can't confirm, there has been a lot of discussion for Wolverine and eventually characters like Gambit, Iceman, and Beast.

I've also seen the first couple drafts for one of the chapter 3 girls.

- Game is pretty new so yeah, it's not very long... yet
I will state that despite our presentation, we are still rather early in development.

Some rather critical individuals have been impatient but we want the game's code to be fully stabilized and to ensure the framework for future girls and events is finalized so we don't have to start from 0 every new character.

- Not a lot of "Superhero" action going on, but then again it's only Chapter 1 so it'll change i'm sure
Chapter 1 serves as an introduction to the setting. The finale of Chapter 1 and all following chapters will have SEVERAL super hero action scenes.

For those who don't know, we plan on depicting the Mutant Massacre uncensored.

Last edited:

JaJJaJa

Jul 27, 2017
So after like my 8th or 100th play through (Legit having lots of fun with the story line) I can absolutely see Rogue wearing a HIM shirt, and in my head canon she sounds like Noora Louhimo, from Battle Beast, when she sings in the shower.

Reactions: KiwamiLorenzo

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
That'd be funnier if Magik was in the game and you were banging her when asking the big C for a favor.
Well yeah, Piotr is the kind of guy that would help his brother in law, assuming youre good to Illyana of course.
There's a meme on the Discord called "Colossus posting" it's like Chris Posting but it's Piotr wanting you to impregnate his sister.

We have no idea if we'll make the reference but it'd be funny.

As much as i like Kitty, i refuse to even touch her with a pole if my guy Piotr can finally get his Kittycat.
Literally one of the first suggestions I made but no. Piotr will not be getting with Kitty under any context.

UnoriginalUserName

Forum Fanatic
Sep 3, 2017
Poor metal man.
Eh, just use the in-game store and buy him a gift.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit : Sorry, I posted that from a tablet and the pic didn't seem quite so fucking gigantic at the time.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 164 Votes