4.60 star(s) 164 Votes

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
So... a question popped up on my head and I decided to say it: Is Azazel gonna be Kurt's father in this game? Because I know that this was retconned some time ago.

Jul 28, 2017
RonChon:little update on progress on the beta for y'all

1) check out ⁠bug-reports for issues that have been fixed (as well as some that remain elusive)
2) all standing characters now have body physics
3) still missing animations on hands and knees, missionary, and doggy poses. I'm tackling these now
4) most of the obvious clothing issues should be fixed - what's left is fixing the smaller clipping issues that require hand corrections
5) main characters (Rogue, Laura, Jean) are still missing physics on their clothing
pretty happy with the pace, I'll send an update later this week with an ETA for official release!

Epigonid

Nov 16, 2023
I don't know why for some reason The ability point console command cheat not working for this new version

Epigonid

Nov 16, 2023
Found some console command to make the grind more bearable (hopefully the dev won't change the code on each update :p )

Command:
(replace Rogue with Laura or Jean)
Rogue.love=9000
Rogue.trust=9000
I've added 9000 but the quest will lock you at a certain number until you finish each quests, which will reward you with a higher cap

Rogue.pubes='none'
(replace none with bush, growing, hairy, null, shaven, strip or triangle)
Rogue.piercings["nipple"] ="ring"
replace "ring" with "False" or "barbell"
replace "nipple" with "labia" or "belly"

Player.cash=99999
Player.XP=999
Player.level=10
just increasing the level throught cheats doesn't give any [extra points]
Player.ability_points+=10
Player.stamina=4
Player.max_stamina=4

Rogue.throat_training=5
I've added 5 as to not encounter noclip issue
Rogue.oral_training=20
Rogue.stamina=5
Rogue.max_stamina=5

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

oh and message to the dev. Please consider these features
  • re-enable the function to skip text , simply holding ctrl or tab should work like it does with all renpy games
  • reduce the time it takes when navigating the cellphone
  • reduce the amount of white colors in backgrounds. Too many dark-coloured rooms and characters in contrast with brightly-coloured background are hurting my eyes
Both this old The ability point cheat and the recent cheat not working i think

-Wastrel

Formerly 'BloodyRelight'
Aug 3, 2017
Both this old The ability point cheat and the recent cheat not working i think
Not currently working and with the amount of beta updates I wouldn't expect it until we get a stable release. The poor modders would have to be insane to update the mod 30 times in a week...

Reactions: Epigonid

KamiKazoo

Jul 11, 2017
So um... been trying the beta and, I don't know if it's my computer, but is anyone else having issues where the backgrounds and sprites appear all 'chopped up' like this? (similar thing happened before when I tried this game when it was in its early stages, not sure if it's a problem with my machine or the game)

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
So um... been trying the beta and, I don't know if it's my computer, but is anyone else having issues where the backgrounds and sprites appear all 'chopped up' like this? (similar thing happened before when I tried this game when it was in its early stages, not sure if it's a problem with my machine or the game)
I was gonna joke that mutant world is kind alike that but after seeing the character be broken beyond comprehension, here's a better solution:
  1. Close the game and open again
  2. If that doesn't work: Delete the game and extract the files again, start the game again. Start a new save to be sure

Reactions: ddtmm

KamiKazoo

Jul 11, 2017
I was gonna joke that mutant world is kind alike that but after seeing the character be broken beyond comprehension, here's a better solution:
  1. Close the game and open again
  2. If that doesn't work: Delete the game and extract the files again, start the game again. Start a new save to be sure
Tried re-extracting and restarting and still the same thing. Some sprites appear fine (Charles, Rogue), but Laura Storm and Jean are all broken up like that, and some of the backgrounds look like that too.

ddtmm

Jun 5, 2020
Tried re-extracting and restarting and still the same thing. Some sprites appear fine (Charles, Rogue), but Laura Storm and Jean are all broken up like that, and some of the backgrounds look like that too.
did u redownload from a different filehost? close most other programs before extraction?

Reactions: GAB

KamiKazoo

Jul 11, 2017
did u redownload from a different filehost? close most other programs before extraction?
only place I could download from is from MEGA. I'm using Windows. no other programs running. Not sure if it's a display problem and if there's a workaround for that or not. Up until this update, the sprites displayed fine with maybe a few issues with backgrounds (but let's face it, with these kinds of games, I'm not focused on the backgrounds lol).

Jinp

Jan 17, 2018
only place I could download from is from MEGA. I'm using Windows. no other programs running. Not sure if it's a display problem and if there's a workaround for that or not. Up until this update, the sprites displayed fine with maybe a few issues with backgrounds (but let's face it, with these kinds of games, I'm not focused on the backgrounds lol).

Press shift + G inside the game and try changing the renderer to ANGLE2 , see if this solves your issue.

4.60 star(s) 164 Votes