4.60 star(s) 164 Votes

fullpoweR44

Aug 6, 2024
Rogue just approached me and offered to start dating, i assume if i say yes that's it? i'm locked from pursuing other LI's? and what if i say no? would i be able to still date her later if i change my mind? Sorry for a dumb question i just kinda speedran Rogue's relations because i didn't expect her to approach me like that (nobody ever approached me :cry:)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: bismism

The Al

Dec 22, 2017
Rogue just approached me and offered to start dating, i assume if i say yes that's it? i'm locked from pursuing other LI's? and what if i say no? would i be able to still date her later if i change my mind? Sorry for a dumb question i just kinda speedran Rogue's relations because i didn't expect her to approach me like that (nobody ever approached me :cry:)
No, you're not locked out. If you get her trust up to 600, you can let her know you want to date the other two, and her only requirement is that you ask her about the other girl first. Also, you can go back and change your mind if you say no

Reactions: fullpoweR44

bismism

Sep 4, 2017
Nah, there's polyamorous options available. You may have to work on upping friendship between the girls now though.

Reactions: fullpoweR44

Casted420

Mar 4, 2020
I thought something was missing there. I just figured i was misremembering since it had been awhile since I'd started a new game
Yeah, trying beta 24 and the first alert during first main even didn't pop up on the phone.

FP00

Dec 18, 2018
I'm having some issues with Rogue after her second love quest. If you take her to the pool during it, she gets permanent slicked-back hair and starts lingering in areas.

Also, if you mess around with her, the function becomes broken and you can never mess around with her again.

Haven't tested if it breaks other events.

Reactions: dronnoh

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
Which is funny as Stan Lee NEVER hid the reason he invented it... He just got tired of writing origin stories and wanted an excuse for people to have powers from the get go. :ROFLMAO:

I don't think we're going to bother explaining the X-Gene because it's so inconsistently explained in the comics. The only thing you need to know for our game is that the X-Gene is a thing that exists, there are some individuals who can turn it off and unless you're some of the unlucky examples shown post M-Day, it just stops you from using your powers.

Any actual lore discussion beyond this I ask be taken to the off topic thread.
I got curious now, is there any work of art that has something similar to the X-Gene but that makes more sense on a biological level?

-Wastrel

Formerly 'BloodyRelight'
Aug 3, 2017
I got curious now, is there any work of art that has something similar to the X-Gene but that makes more sense on a biological level?
To get scientific for a moment since this is a cool question.

There is no biological way for humans to shoot lasers from their eyes or control the weather, most of the mutations we see are impossible or would have drastic physical downsides.

Just accept the handwavey explanation and exist in bliss, the alternative is literal insanity as even healing factors like the one demonstrated by say Wolverine are scientifically improbable at best due to how healing actually works in human beings.

Realistic human mutations do exist, we have several of them in our world such as albinism, Gigantism, Primordial Dwarfism, and if you want something actually hero-esque Myostatin-related muscle hypertrophy which grants increased muscle mass, strength, and reduced fat at the cost of a much higher metabolism which typically means they need to eat more to sustain themselves.

In general though any mutation unless it has no effect will likely have downsides or changes that may not be desirable, people with gigantism often have shorter lifespans primarily from heart issues and may have facial deformities, People with Primordial Dwarfism often die of strokes and aneurysm, and in general have delicate bodies and fragile almost elfin features.

Possible downsides for a person with a healing factor for instance might be at far greater risk of cancer, and an early death by aging if it works through cell division if the mutation does not protect the Telomeres.

This is not just a mutant thing either, human peak in comics is also impossible, unless you believe the authors were under the belief that batman has lifting equipment under his skin and just never brought it up.

megido06

Mar 22, 2019
Ok, a question.
Null's nullifying powers are not new in the world of X-men concept wise (I definitely remember power dampening collars in the old cartoon). Was there ever any explanation how the mutant power nullification works in comics or cartoons? I mean mutants have different powers and different power levels but do they have some similar source? Mana pool? Chi?). Do they have some single general trait that unites them? Because logic-wise, I doubt that Storm's power to control weather has the same biological origin as, for example, Logan's healing factor.
Or it's the good ol' "It just works"?
Null Based character from xmen called the leech
his has alien face and green skin

4.60 star(s) 164 Votes