4.60 star(s) 164 Votes

Crichton1

May 18, 2024
Is there much difference in the cheating route vs harem?
Cheating isn't a route as far as I can tell. I also think you can't have sex unless you pass the relationship quests...

actually let me double check this cuz cheating and not getting caught is my fetish and I'd really like to know how far the player can get.

mbRjpZLD

Apr 28, 2017
lol the they not only missed the release deadline, they're already in patch version 20 for the beta. I think this is even beating Oni in number of hotfixes after release lol..
so many bugs they didn't notice in that lengthy 0.6 alpha phase?

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Cant remeber if it was here or RLE, But I've always said Mcgee's Alice is perfect for Laura.
One of our writers is getting anticipation anxiety for a Halloween event just so we can put Laura in that outfit lol

how do I start the harem path?
This isn't a visual novel. There aren't paths.

Get a girl to agree to be your girlfriend. Maintain a healthy relationship. Ask if she'd be willing to try polyamory. If she says yes, and she's not already friends with a girl, have them spend time with each other until they consider each other best friends. There's a stat that tracks this in the menu. After that, ask both if they're okay with one joining the polycule and if they say yes, you're free to date both without concern.

Sound complicated? That's the point. :HideThePain:

Or She could be gogo yubari from kill bill, the girl with the swinging mace ball

View attachment 4095669 View attachment 4095669
There are several Asian X-Men though. :BootyTime:

Are the devs planning to introduce new girls soon or is it just the 3?
Three fully romancable girls per chapter. We're in discussion over partially romancable instances we've been calling "flings."

This is done so we don't fill the game with unfinished content.

Nah, MC should cosplay as Van Hellsing, staking dem villainous creatures of the night :LOL:
Excuse me while I go plagiarize Team4Star for Hellsing memes. :cool:

I like how null just paws at their pussy, dude has 0 technique
We've been discussing the possibility of more unique poses to make this less awkward looking. :unsure:

View attachment 4096911
"I train you for a reason, Loser, keep going."
I'm using this as a reference for one of the "Null on Screen CGs" :ROFLMAO:

lol the they not only missed the release deadline, they're already in patch version 20 for the beta. I think this is even beating Oni in number of hotfixes after release lol..
so many bugs they didn't notice in that lengthy 0.6 alpha phase?
I'm not sure how we're supposed to take this feedback?

Should we just continuously delay until it meets your specific standard of release?

Should we not put out bug fixes quickly and let you deal with a broken mess for an uncertain amount of time?

I'm uncertain to what use this comment has but thank you for it anyways. :)

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
One of our writers is getting anticipation anxiety for a Halloween event just so we can put Laura in that outfit lol
I'm using this as a reference for one of the "Null on Screen CGs"
i can only get so erect.gif
Laura's Alice outfit was one of the worst things to lose with the old mod.
And her getting more demanding and want you to get fit for 100% combat reasons and no other reasons at all, i can assure you...well thats hot too.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Czetwain

Czetwain

May 8, 2018
Laura's Alice outfit was one of the worst things to lose with the old mod.
And her getting more demanding and want you to get fit for 100% combat reasons and no other reasons at all, i can assure you...well thats hot too.
Now I feel vindicated for all the hours I spent drawing that outfit on a busted bamboo drawing tablet only for the mod to get discontinued :giggle:
Can't wait to see what an actual artist can do with it

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: salscou

Grove

Feb 16, 2021
Just wanna say that this is a great game! I read Jean's bio and it says that her age is 21. Shouldn't she be closer to Storm in age like mid 20s to early 30s?

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
Just wanna say that this is a great game! I read Jean's bio and it says that her age is 21. Shouldn't she be closer to Storm in age like mid 20s to early 30s?
They're going for an X-Men Evolution kind of thing where most of the girls are younger than their comics counterparts and are still studying.

Maddeninggg

Mar 19, 2019
They're going for an X-Men Evolution kind of thing where most of the girls are younger than their comics counterparts and are still studying.
Not entirely evo. Depends on the character as some are younger than their comic counterparts but some are older. All hinges on what events we plan on adapting and when because we will be shifting characters around timelines a bit

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
Not entirely evo. Depends on the character as some are younger than their comic counterparts but some are older. All hinges on what events we plan on adapting and when because we will be shifting characters around timelines a bit
Thanks for clearing that up.

Casted420

Mar 4, 2020
Ok, a question.
Null's nullifying powers are not new in the world of X-men concept wise (I definitely remember power dampening collars in the old cartoon). Was there ever any explanation how the mutant power nullification works in comics or cartoons? I mean mutants have different powers and different power levels but do they have some similar source? Mana pool? Chi?). Do they have some single general trait that unites them? Because logic-wise, I doubt that Storm's power to control weather has the same biological origin as, for example, Logan's healing factor.
Or it's the good ol' "It just works"?

Reactions: abidinzubizaretta13
4.60 star(s) 164 Votes