BigAlzBub

Jul 20, 2020
Hmm, so Null's powers don't work on non-mutants, but do they work on mutates?
This is just my best guess and I'm making a few completely unsubstantiated assumptions.
I would imagine Null's power works by suppressing the X-gene, so if you are a mutate and your event activated an X-gene then it would get suppressed exactly like a mutant would, but if your event gave you powers in some other fashion it might or might not depending on how similar it is to the X-gene.

Mmoney7187

Sep 30, 2017
Everyone: Debating on whether it's Emma frost or kitty pride.

Meanwhile Me: Waiting for my girl Magik to appear one day

View attachment 4132665

Anyway, it's probably Kitty considering you're now a second year in the school and Kitty would probably be a first year student or something.
Patiently waiting for Magik to get added to more games, she was great in Midnight Suns!

Reactions: 7546338 and Pdarn

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
I'm sure it will be seen as "a good morale booster and a boon to comradery among the girls" + "the rest of the school can focus on studies and not waste their time chasing skirts"
Yeah but hes hogging ALL the skirts though!
Jean will have to work double time with her gay beam to make this work...

• Haha
Reactions: leathermax

Whyaduck

Jun 22, 2017
Correction on my part. She has one younger sister but she also has an older sister and two older brothers. Older sister gets killed by mutant haters and everyone else in her family is murdered by a spoiler.
When did her older sister die? I think I still have the issue of Bizarre Adventures (dear god, showing my age) with Jean's sister recalling the time Attuma kidnapped her and Jean in an attempt to breed Atlantean-Mutant hybrids.

Reactions: UnsavouryPursuits

Buttholder

Feb 25, 2022
I mean if you constantly choose the boyscout option don't be surprised that you get the boyscout result.

I can tell you that you most certainly have not solved their problems by giving verbal affirmation.

If anyone thinks that Rogue, Jean, and Laura's issues are solved by end of the Chapter 1 then you've underestimated our ability to cause you pain.
To build on this, by the end of year one, the most you help the girls with is giving Rogue someone she can touch and allowing others to see her more than the girl who can kill you with a touch, helping Laura to become more open to being friends and not seeing everything as a threat and help Jean find some artistic way of expressing herself and maybe help her deal with her stress some.

Now, for each of them, that counts for a lot, but, and I speak from personal experience, helping with one problem doesn't necessarily make the rest go away, and, let me assure you, each of them has a lot more going on that we've barely hinted at. People paying attention may pick up on a few threads, but in the grand scheme of things, we've just dealt with their surface-level issues.

We're also trying to avoid the whole 'character has to overcome the same problems every season' thing, because that's lazy writing, but these aren't things that just 'go away' because someone says 'stop being sad all the time'. So, as an example, while Rogue will still be depressed, expect new and exciting ways for her life to go wrong!

Remember: we don't stop tryin' til you start cryin'!

Jean will have to work double time with her gay beam to make this work...
It's even worse when you remember how small the mutant dating pool probably is at this point. There's probably at least a few people at the school who can't think of their school life without the words 'and then there's this asshole' coming out of their mouths when they think about Null.

Last edited:

puiklik

Jul 8, 2021
I can't progress Jean Grey: Fall quest, completely stuck on "study as a pair to catch up on your courses." Ive studied with her a dozen times already, but it wont trigger.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Shiny, will we see other characters acknowledge the fact that we are dating half the school (eventually) lmao
Yes.

There are multiple female students Null doesn't interact with let alone date.

more as the girl
I think you mean "more than* the girl."

Let me guess.
Those are good guesses.

I can't confirm any of them.

But they're good.

I can't progress Jean Grey: Fall quest, completely stuck on "study as a pair to catch up on your courses." Ive studied with her a dozen times already, but it wont trigger.
With what little information I can garner from this, my only advice is to try different locations to study with her.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
When did her older sister die? I think I still have the issue of Bizarre Adventures (dear god, showing my age) with Jean's sister recalling the time Attuma kidnapped her and Jean in an attempt to breed Atlantean-Mutant hybrids.
Sometime between after Jean's first "death" and Cameron Hodge's attack on mutants and mutant supporters.

Whyaduck

Jun 22, 2017
Sometime between after Jean's first "death" and Cameron Hodge's attack on mutants and mutant supporters.
Thanks for the info. Now actually a few game related questions, if you don't mind.

The relationship meter for the girls, can they all reach best friends level? Rogue and Laura were easy to get. But, it's taking time with them and Jean. Is it because some girls are going to "get along" easier?

Also, when it comes to their hero costumes, will we see any variations? Jean's green Marvel Girl, Phoenix/Dark Phoenix, and especially her Black Queen outfit. Storm's original costume (personal favorite) and the like?

Love the game, btw.

Jun 18, 2022
How do I trigger the sex scene with Rogue? cause rn I'm in the Spring Chapter and have fully maxed out the trust and love stats for her. However, she just keeps saying i'm saving it for a special moment yata yata. What do I trigger to progress? Is it like in the next chapter or do I have to finish her story related quest in spring? or is it a random value like she just randomly goes in my room and is good to bang? or do I have to go on a set amount of dates with her? Also, Jean and Laura are at 600 love and trust each as well.

Or is this a case of the animations not yet being implemented or something? I last played this game in 0.2 so I barely remember shit from that XD. I say not yet implemented cause every time I try to get a bj from Laura or Jean, the animation doesn't play or worse, my cock vanishes into the shadow realm.

Anyway, how long does the pubic hair grow in the game per say? Cause i don't know what the fuck happened but I asked Jean to grow her pubic hair and she decides to shave all of it like wtf xD.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
How do I trigger the sex scene with Rogue? cause rn I'm in the Spring Chapter and have fully maxed out the trust and love stats for her. However, she just keeps saying i'm saving it for a special moment yata yata. What do I trigger to progress? Is it like in the next chapter or do I have to finish her story related quest in spring? or is it a random value like she just randomly goes in my room and is good to bang? or do I have to go on a set amount of dates with her? Also, Jean and Laura are at 600 love and trust each as well.
If you had paid attention, you would have known that she wants to make it special AND GO ON A DATE.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Is it because some girls are going to "get along" easier?
Yes.

Also, when it comes to their hero costumes, will we see any variations?
If the budget permits. Initially we wanted all the characters to change costumes each chapter. As well as have some side quests and relationship milestones unlock other costumes. However this takes time and money and will definitely have to be a thing we go back and implement much later.

How do I trigger the sex scene with Rogue?
If you had paid attention, you would have known that she wants to make it special AND GO ON A DATE.
This.

Anyway, how long does the pubic hair grow in the game per say? Cause i don't know what the fuck happened but I asked Jean to grow her pubic hair and she decides to shave all of it like wtf xD.
This is a known bug.

4.60 star(s) 167 Votes