salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Not precisely what I was thinking but this actually does make a degree of sense.

Though it would be no where near this first game.

Here's the general idea for sequels.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So youre telling me the plan is to have Null keep dying and coming back through a decades long quest to to bang all the foxy Marvel ladies?
Damn, thats Commander Shepard levels of cosmic ladylancing, or Scout.
Dr_wvnjWoAMZKNV.jpg

Similar reason why Null can voice concerns about taking advantage of X23 during their relationship arc
Eh, in his defence, hes a (not)teenage idiot.

Last edited:
Jun 18, 2022
How do you get Jean's decoration items? I already got the prompt choice and asked her before I'd get her some but nothing ever appears in the shop? or has it not been implemented yet or do I have to do something first before? I have all of X-23 and Rogue's deco items too. (I think?)

Casted420

Mar 4, 2020
How do you get Jean's decoration items? I already got the prompt choice and asked her before I'd get her some but nothing ever appears in the shop? or has it not been implemented yet or do I have to do something first before? I have all of X-23 and Rogue's deco items too. (I think?)
Buying at the same shop after dating?

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
I have come to the conclusion that the options for pet names with Laura is sorely lacking. Though I did have a laugh at the horrible implications of the "first letter of your name" one, due to the fact my Null is named Remy....
More pet names are on the way.

I assume the issue isn't physical age. Rather, mental. Similar reason why Null can voice concerns about taking advantage of X23 during their relationship arc, since she's so inexperienced compared to them.
100% this. When the memories catch up to "Present Null" you'd still be able to continue the relationship.

It's just an initial thing that doesn't even need to last for a full game.

Is Scott gonna be upset were dating his ex girlfriend? I like Scott and I'd hate to hurt his feelings.
Nah.

iirc scott and jean's relationship didn't get very far in this universe.
You recall correctly. A few pages back I break down Jean's mental state. Neither were objectively in the right for the relationship not working out.

We do have a backstory for it but it's not finalized and we're working on a way to fit it in game.

Will there be eventually pregnancy and breeding?
TL;DR We want to but it has to happen when the girls aren't getting gut punched by super villains.

Just search the thread for the word "pregnancy" and you'll see me going into it several times. Just quote the most recent break down if you want me to be more specific.

What was the idea behind leaning into this one kink so hard instead of doing something more varied?
In all honesty? It's just what made sense for the character.

It's that simple. If a character makes sense as a sub, we write them as a sub. If they make sense as a dom, we write them as a dom.

Dazzler and Storm won't be femdom because it doesn't reflect their character. Storm will have some top energy but that stems from being a teacher and being two decades older than Null.

Jean has what looks like an incest kink but is actually expressed by her acting like a controlling older sibling.
THANK YOU. We put a lot of effort into that and it's been disheartening to see people outright dismiss it as nothing but a face value kink.

Buying at the same shop after dating?
This should do it. I'm gonna be talking to the devs about gifts soon.

Casted420

Mar 4, 2020
THANK YOU. We put a lot of effort into that and it's been disheartening to see people outright dismiss it as nothing but a face value kink.
Honestly, it looks more like a form of a comfort zone for her when this topic comes up. Like, she instantly becomes more...homely? Like when you have to shift social gears from one habitat to another, from "I'm a colleague" to "I am a friend" to "I am a member of a family"

starwarsgl

Sep 30, 2017
Clinical Psychology. Not to knock on talk therapists but I'll be as far as one can go without having to go to medschool.
Congratulations on getting through your Undergrad. That said, Psychologists don't go to Medical School, despite whatever specialization they should elect to take. They go to Graduate School, pursuing a PsyD or PhD. They can also pursue a Masters, but they can't use the legally protected term of Psychologist, then (at least in nearly everywhere in the US).

A psychiatrist, however, goes to medical school as they pursue their MD. Did you have intentions in using your Undergrad in getting an MD, originally?

Of course, maybe your track is outside the US Collegiate system, which I suppose would explain how things might work differently. If so, I'd certainly be curious how that works with Clinical Psychology and Medical School, wherever that might be.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
thanks also when we be able to play female null
and when we get Psylocke please
Female Null would basically require twice as much art, so that is incredibly far down on the list of things to get added. Like to the bottom of the list.
And given how the writers are working according to the major plots, we're probably going to be seeing Psylocke in Chapter 3 at the earliest.

por12

Nov 22, 2020
how to do group training?its the only thing left but the mall with kurt
also how can i start orgies?

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
idk who had the idea of a goth angsty Southern girl but that's some top tier taste
It was the best comic redesign ive ever seen, how could one top X-men 92 Rogue? but boy did they, theres a reason why she became the posterchild of EVO (an arguably pretty good show, its not like she carried it) and why people are still horny over goth Rogue to this day.
rogue chillin.jpg

Last edited:
Jun 18, 2022
Finally finished binging this game and here are some of the custom combinations outfits I made.

Also, didn't have time editing the text in but the order goes:

| Alt Casual 1 | Alt Causal 2 | Spring Casual |
| Summer Causal | Autumn Casual | Winter Casual |
| Alt Exercise Casual | Alt Date Casual | Alt Lingerie |

Rogue.jpg
Marvel Girl.jpg
X-23.jpg

And lastly, Jean was the hardest one to find combo outfits for, kinda just gave up and smacked random shit xD. Rogue tho I'd say is almost perfect combo wise. As four Laura, she was the last I made fits for so it's a bit of a rush job. Plus, I needed to speed run so I can move on to playing a diff avn.

PS. Didn't wanna make the outfits too similar to the base combinations hence why I did this.

Anyway, see you guys in a year or two when Dazzler, Storm and maybe Kitty Pryde comes out. I still remember when ya'll were simping for Kurt. Meanwhile me wanting to know If we could fuck Xavier in the wheel chair.

Last edited:
Jul 28, 2017
Finally finished binging this game and here are some of the custom combinations outfits I made.

Rogue.jpg
Marvel_Girl.jpg
X-23.jpg

And lastly, Jean was the hardest one to find combo outfits for, kinda just gave up and smacked random shit xD.

Didn't wanna make them too similar to the base combinations

Anyway, see you guys in a year or two when Dazzler, Storm and maybe Kitty Pryde comes out.
chefs-kiss-french-chef.gif

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Honestly, it looks more like a form of a comfort zone for her when this topic comes up. Like, she instantly becomes more...homely? Like when you have to shift social gears from one habitat to another, from "I'm a colleague" to "I am a friend" to "I am a member of a family"
EXACTLY

A psychiatrist, however, goes to medical school as they pursue their MD. Did you have intentions in using your Undergrad in getting an MD, originally?
Nah. I was just stating I'm going as far as I can without going into psychiatry which would require an MD.

Likely gonna get a PsyD. Enough to diagnose, but not enough to actually prescribe medication.

Casted420

Mar 4, 2020

View attachment 4151193
View attachment 4151192
View attachment 4151194

And lastly, Jean was the hardest one to find combo outfits for, kinda just gave up and smacked random shit xD.

Didn't wanna make them too similar to the base combinations

Anyway, see you guys in a year or two when Dazzler, Storm and maybe Kitty Pryde comes out.
True MVP. Doing the God's work.

• Red Heart
Reactions: TangerineTango

The_Melchior

Jun 14, 2019
It was the best comic redesign ive ever seen, how could one top X-men 92 Rogue? but boy did they, theres a reason why she became the posterchild of EVO (an arguably pretty good show, its not like she carried it) and why people are still horny over goth Rogue to this day.
View attachment 4151181
It was sad to hear that Goth Rogue's voice actor (Meghan Black) had to fight tongue cancer (twice) and couldn't continue her acting career.

RandomNumber

Aug 6, 2016
Ugh, no, keep away from Krakoa, by God did they completely ruin everything with that.
If they want the X-Men to stay the X-Men and not adapt any of the "and then Marvel went to shit" stuff, then they should stop just before House of M. Whedon's Astonishing should be the last thing. Cutoff point goes the same for a sequel involving the Avengers too, just move any Kate Bishops or Kamala Khans you wanna bone to earlier in time like they did Laura.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
If they want the X-Men to stay the X-Men and not adapt any of the "and then Marvel went to shit" stuff, then they should stop just before House of M. Whedon's Astonishing should be the last thing. Cutoff point goes the same for a sequel involving the Avengers too, just move any Kate Bishops or Kamala Khans you wanna bone to earlier in time like they did Laura.
gay mutants.gif

4.60 star(s) 167 Votes