Aug 7, 2020
This is a little on the nose for me a older character in a game is one thing but a whole game sorry im out just refuse to believe/admit thats something im into

Jrobbo117

Dec 30, 2017
Not a bad game, especially if it is this mans first. I like that it is different to most games which focus mostly on 18 to late 20s with a sprinkle of MILFs. So far it is a fine beginning and i will be here for future updates and a hope of it not getting the abandoned tag.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ScrunglyAlleyCat

ScrunglyAlleyCat

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2019
Not a bad game, especially if it is this mans first. I like that it is different to most games which focus mostly on 18 to late 20s with a sprinkle of MILFs. So far it is a fine beginning and i will be here for future updates and a hope of it not getting the abandoned tag.
Not a man, but it is my first! And thanks, I'm already working on 0.2!

muiejidani123

Feb 14, 2023
There's plenty of hot gilfs out there, I personally have been with a couple. But these bitches are just nasty. This isn't a critique on the game, it seems decent. I just don't like "models".

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Nursing Home [v0.1] [Scrungly Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/LInux/Mac:

- - -

ScrunglyAlleyCat

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2019
Rough sex at your house (Sunday/Tuesday afternoons) there is no option for it (stella)
Looks like I moved it to evening accidentally! Will be back to afternoons in the QoL build coming shortly, but for now just go home on a Sunday or Tuesday Evening and there should be a line at the top of your options saying Stella's at your door.

4.20 star(s) 9 Votes