ScrunglyAlleyCat

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2019
Okay so!

Planned changes for the quality of life update, version 0.12, likely delivering for patrons next week and y'all here the week after:
  • videos resizable to 350, 480, 640 or 1280 pxls wide
    • This wasn't done in the original release because while I sourced the highest quality videos I could find, for some clips the source media is so old there simply ISN'T a high quality version. Keeping things small mitigated that slightly.
    • Audio won't be enabled. I know this was a request some people had, but the video is basically a way of adding decent quality gifs- the videos are burdened in many cases by terrible soft jazz or foreign dialogue or just extremely verbal male performers, which I'm sure is fine if you want it but makes the audio a really bad fit for the storylines.
  • Explainer text for how high scoundrel interacts with your cleaning job (if you have a little, you might get shut down before you can hit on the lady in question; if you have a lot, the lady in question might hit on you because of your devil-may-care bad boy reputation)
  • Completion of Tigerr's mini storyline, including 2 new scenes and repeatable scenes on completion
Version 0.2 will likely be about half of another big storyline like Helping the Help, come a month after the QoL update, and get a QoL update of its very own. Please let me know here if there's anything you'd like to see in the QoL update, and if you want a say in which of the big storylines gets tackled next, there's a poll for patrons up on the Patreon

Thanks all for giving this a chance! I know it's niche as hell, but I think it's safe to say there isn't anything else out there right now quite like it.

ScrunglyAlleyCat

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2019
Just use gamcore and it will be fine
Looked into this today but their maximum upload size is too small for even the compressed version of this! One of the things I might do if the patreon can fund it is look at hosting it on a standalone site

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheNursingHome-0.12
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.20 star(s) 9 Votes