ScrunglyAlleyCat

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2019
Not certain if it's just me but had an error with the Charlotte's event at the bar on Friday Evening "Let's take Charlotte home" when I reached the final end of the event.

Error: cannot find a closing tag for macro <<button>><<button[[You dream of tropical fruit|home]]>>…
Error: child tag <</button>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<button>><</button>>

My Quest Status:
CHARLOTTE'S WEB: Charlotte's story is finished for now. You can call her to the dungeon for a session in the evenings, or find her on Friday evening at the bar if you want to hook up.

I just used "back" until I am back at the bar and I don't pick her for now... Just letting you know!
Okay, that's a bug I just squashed. I had a timing tag in the wrong place, so it found the first half of the button tag, started waiting, panicked it couldn't find the closing tag (Error: cannot find a closing tag for macro <<button>>) then finished waiting and was immediately confronted with a closing tag it didn't know what to do with. (Error: child tag <</button>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<button>>)

Big ol' goof on my part. Now, you've not missed any content- the Friday date for Charlotte is the end of her route, at least for now- but as it stands, you need to backout of it and not take her home to carry on with the game. Thanks for helping me bughunt!

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Very thrilled with this so far.
It's about time there was something on here that actually used Grandmas as Gilf's.
I've been wanting this for quite some time.
Also, I love the urine content, hopefully that will continue.

Great job w different aged women as well and the update you did was great by allowing
choices w the videos. I don't use sound w these so like it being silent by default.

Can't wait to see what story you develop with this.
Best of Luck!
Great Job!

Cheers

• Red Heart
Reactions: ScrunglyAlleyCat

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Gonna have to go back and see if any of them are
taking their teeth out first!

lol

ThornyAce

Apr 16, 2020
Okay, that's a bug I just squashed. I had a timing tag in the wrong place, so it found the first half of the button tag, started waiting, panicked it couldn't find the closing tag (Error: cannot find a closing tag for macro <<button>>) then finished waiting and was immediately confronted with a closing tag it didn't know what to do with. (Error: child tag <</button>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<button>>)

Big ol' goof on my part. Now, you've not missed any content- the Friday date for Charlotte is the end of her route, at least for now- but as it stands, you need to backout of it and not take her home to carry on with the game. Thanks for helping me bughunt!
So...you haven't squashed it or will that be in the next update? I just came across it.

ScrunglyAlleyCat

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2019
Squashed it for the next update, which will be I think in a couple of weeks for y'all? It's a pretty big one- adding a second job, a gloryhole, a buuuunch of content for Tara and Blossom from the flower shop, and the first half of Mrs. Hera's plot.

For now this one IS technically a game breaking bug, but the fix is to just hit back three times and make a different decision. The content is all still accessible and has no extra content locked behind it; it didn't seem worth a hotfix.

Last edited:

ScrunglyAlleyCat

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2019
Next update is probably in a couple of weeks? I'm looking forward to it too! It's well under way, but kinda got away from me in terms of content, and then I went on holiday. It'll be ready when it's ready!

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Lol A bunch of pervs can't wait to see lots of sex
w Grandmas..... I know I'm looking forward to it!

Oh yah, I guess there's a game in there too.... lol

Take it easy!

Cheers

Last edited:

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Anyone have a favorite ladyfriend yet?
I don't.... Will see in this next update.

Cheers

ScrunglyAlleyCat

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2019
Okay so version 0.2 is currently available for my lovely patrons and my charming beta testers. I'll release it here for y'all in a week!
  • Mrs. Hera's storyline begins!
  • Get friendly with Blossom from the flower shop in 3 new scenes
  • Unlock a new job as a neighbourhood handyman, with 12 new clients
  • The gloryhole at the sex shop reopens, with 4 available women
  • Typos and miniature errors corrected
If you can't wait that long, patreon it up here:

I'm also going to take this week to try and get things just a little bit smaller. It's gone up to 5GB and that's starting to get a touch unwieldy, to be honest, so I'm in search of ways to compress it better.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheNursingHome-0.2d
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

• Red Heart
Reactions: ScrunglyAlleyCat
4.20 star(s) 9 Votes