Favourite episode?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Has anyone actually played this? Where do i find the drill to make a hole in the wall?

GreenLizy

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2019
Thank you for all the comments! I think I'll add more choices, so episodes won't be too linear. And just 1 protagonist per episode.
I've already started the third one about the policemen you've seen in the halloween special.

Reactions: SupaHacka

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
Thank you for all the comments! I think I'll add more choices, so episodes won't be too linear. And just 1 protagonist per episode.
I've already started the third one about the policemen you've seen in the halloween special.
whos going to want to play as the husband whos wife cheats on him?

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Someone into NTR/Cuck, i guess? Or maybe he gets some crazy payback of his own to compensate, for those that are not.
Time (and dev) will tell...

GreenLizy

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2019
I'm not a fan of that (NTR), they're just a bad couple that like to cheat (mostly because she prefers to dominate her partner, while he prefer conventional sex, so they find other partners to do such stuffs).

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
I'm not a fan of that (NTR), they're just a bad couple that like to cheat (mostly because she prefers to dominate her partner, while he prefer conventional sex, so they find other partners to do such stuffs).
True. The dialogue near the ending of Episode 2 makes it clear he is as much of a cheater as she, though not yet shown onscreen.
Something to be corrected soon, i think. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: GreenLizy

hinguckah

Oct 28, 2019
What a strange idea... looks interesting though I'll follow along to see what this turns out to be in the end.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes