Favourite episode?

Results are only viewable after voting.

wıguofdgjsf

Dec 27, 2020
I don't understand anything about the last episodes actually they are the same and don't like the earlier episodes why did you change that.I don't like the new system (and don't download the new episodes in mega, mega is an old version)

GreenLizy

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2019
Am I the only one when downloading it said 0.8 instead of 1.0 no mather wich link i chose.
The oploader did an error, i’ll fix it tomorrow. Fixed, now The new link contains The new episodes.

Last edited:

jaridi43

Apr 12, 2018
My honest take on the game is the characters are tropes but still enjoyable. The scenarios/episodes and art are fine also; the gameplay just does not flow well and its a pain to playthrough.

Reactions: Space0din

Jujansol

Feb 10, 2022
I don't remember which episode number it was, but I loved the ones where bro gets bullied by his sister.

I wish you continued this game, I loved it. And was always waiting for an episode where sis sits on her brother's face lol that would've been so funny, and so hot. Please keep going, it's a damn good gam
The oploader did an error, i’ll fix it tomorrow. Fixed, now The new link contains The new episodes.
Hey artist! Please is there hope that you'll continue this game? I tried to get in contact with you on Deviantart asking for the same thing.

Jujansol

Feb 10, 2022
This really sucks. I wish that the developer opens this game again, was really looking forward to more episodes.

Nov 18, 2022
Why do so many developers use RPG Maker to make games that would've been better built in Ren'py or something like that? Seriously.

I decided to try the game despite it being abandoned because the simplistic artstyle reminded me of early 2000s Flash and as far as that goes it's not bad, but then the entire thing is a glorified walking simulator. 500 MB definitely isn't worth the download.

Funny thing is how RPGM served as my gateway to the larger adult game community but then when you see stuff like this it just makes me wish every dev wouldn't immediately jump to using it just because it's easy to drag/drop shit for ez game.

Jujansol

Feb 10, 2022
Why do so many developers use RPG Maker to make games that would've been better built in Ren'py or something like that? Seriously.

I decided to try the game despite it being abandoned because the simplistic artstyle reminded me of early 2000s Flash and as far as that goes it's not bad, but then the entire thing is a glorified walking simulator. 500 MB definitely isn't worth the download.

Funny thing is how RPGM served as my gateway to the larger adult game community but then when you see stuff like this it just makes me wish every dev wouldn't immediately jump to using it just because it's easy to drag/drop shit for ez game.
Some prefer this style, myself included

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Knowing not how to code/program/etc on in Ren'py or something else? People make do with what little they know, especially on impulse with little planning, i guess.

Nov 18, 2022
Knowing not how to code/program/etc on in Ren'py or something else? People make do with what little they know, especially on impulse with little planning, i guess.
I mean that's fair, Ren'py doesn't have a drag/drop interface, but when you look at how little custom scripting this game uses you could easily just make a kinetic visual novel by copying and pasting within the Ren'py interface.

Also I do know even saying this in a 2+ year abandoned game is pointless but I do absolutely feel like a lot of developers are quick to rush to RPGM without even bothering to research other options.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
I mean that's fair, Ren'py doesn't have a drag/drop interface, but when you look at how little custom scripting this game uses you could easily just make a kinetic visual novel by copying and pasting within the Ren'py interface.
What you already know x what you'd have to spend time learning to even see it's easier plus, as i pointed out, lack of planning.
I'd bet all too many starting devs go for it from impulse or for the experience, expecting to get better and make things easier as they go along. And then just burn out when they see it might require much more time investment than they expected. Because for impulsive easily distracted people long-term work is hell.

Ganevo

Nov 8, 2019
Thanks for the work, sadly all links are currently dead, is there anyone willing to send me a working link to the game ? I'm so eager to play the 10 chapters !

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
The O'Briens [v0.8] [SoftDream co.] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 523.19 MB
Compressed PC Size: 122.3 MB MEGA

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.
if you still have it can you fix link, uncompressed also removed :/

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes