Favourite episode?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Seing this games revolves around a family... Is there any incest? Any plans? Maybe a patch?

GreenLizy

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2019
Changelog 0.4:
Episode 3 and 4!

Remember to support my patreon if you want this serie to continue!

ps: I've posted the 0.6 on my patreon with the next episodes where you'll discover the Granpa:
Pic_25.png

Last edited:

patatipatata

May 12, 2017
i liked the concept and art style, gonna check and put on the watch.
good luck, wish the best for this game

NotaBullRobo

Nov 24, 2017
The art style is definitely unique, but well done and interesting to look at.

Good luck, GreenLizy. :)
I mean...

This art is basically the definition of serviceable. It gives enough to get the point across, but its not gonna be part of the appeal.

will_990

Donor
May 21, 2018
I mean...

This art is basically the definition of serviceable. It gives enough to get the point across, but its not gonna be part of the appeal.
As usual, art - and its immersion value - is always subjective; for me this specific art is definitely appealing since it's rather unique and thus interesting (of course I'm aware of many other se.arts that are far more in "depth" / "realistic" / "depicting reality" etc.). However, I regard this one rather in terms of a comic which doesn't need too much depth.

Regarding serviceable (?)...well, there's always room for improvement, I give you that; for me, it's enough for now. :)

Last edited:

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
So the polls pretty decisive, is it one protag now?

GreenLizy

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2019
So the polls pretty decisive, is it one protag now?
As I said on discord, I didn't expect a result like that. I mean, it's already full of games where the main protagonist is a chad that fucks all the girls, so why not try different characters with different relationships and not the usual harem?

Reactions: Jer0

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
As I said on discord, I didn't expect a result like that. I mean, it's already full of games where the main protagonist is a chad that fucks all the girls, so why not try different characters with different relationships and not the usual harem?
I'm not on discord, so I have no idea what you said. Seems to me like you just put the poll up in hopes that it reinforced your stance and got handed a L instead. If your not going to take into consideration the results of poll then you shouldn't do it in the first place.

GreenLizy

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2019
I'm not on discord, so I have no idea what you said. Seems to me like you just put the poll up in hopes that it reinforced your stance and got handed a L instead. If your not going to take into consideration the results of poll then you shouldn't do it in the first place.
Never said that I won't, but the first season will end with multiple protagonists for sure.

Reactions: pabo
3.70 star(s) 6 Votes