Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DamagedCoda

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
Hello to my f95 family, Hope you're doing well.

Firstly my apologies for not being so active here. Bussssssyyyyy with the update, sometimes it just gets too hard juggling two jobs but I'll try to be more active and post more material here in future.

To all the supporters, thank you so much for being so humble and patient. Much love to you people and honestly the update is worth all the wait. The renders have come out really awesome and everything looks real nice. This update consists of 1000+ renders, I went a little overboard but trust me its full of action and you'll love it hehe :p
Almost done with the dinner event, will be releasing the teasers for it in a day or two.. After that I have to wrap up the coding and release the beta.

Honestly I haven't been through the comments yet but still Thanks to all the supports and much love to you. Also there will be some negative ones which will make me anxious, I'm sorry if I've disappointed you but developing adult game is no piece of cake I swear it is quite difficult and very challenging. Especially when it comes to public scenes.

(PS- I'm not not not not abandoning the project ever, I love working on it and I'll continue to do so. Updates do take a little longer but the I can't compromise with the quality of renders.. But I'll definitely work on it and try to give at least one release every two months)

Really excited, hope you all enjoy the update and see you soon...

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Firstly my apologies for not being so active here. Bussssssyyyyy with the update, sometimes it just gets too hard juggling two jobs but I'll try to be more active and post more material here in future.

To all the supporters, thank you so much for being so humble and patient. Much love to you people and honestly the update is worth all the wait. The renders have come out really awesome and everything looks real nice. This update consists of 1000+ renders, I went a little overboard but trust me its full of action and you'll love it hehe :p
Almost done with the dinner event, will be releasing the teasers for it in a day or two.. After that I have to wrap up the coding and release the beta.

Honestly I haven't been through the comments yet but still Thanks to all the supports and much love to you. Also there will be some negative ones which will make me anxious, I'm sorry if I've disappointed you but developing adult game is no piece of cake I swear it is quite difficult and very challenging. Especially when it comes to public scenes.

(PS- I'm not not not not abandoning the project ever, I love working on it and I'll continue to do so. Updates do take a little longer but the I can't compromise with the quality of renders.. But I'll definitely work on it and try to give at least one release every two months)

Nice to see you back DC and thanks 4 the update-feed. :)
A 1000+ renders :eek: I guess Gail is in for some fun :devilish: Hehe

lolylol33

Jul 7, 2018

well good luck with what u doing m8 and some ppl will keep being negative no matter what u do so dont bother with them ^^

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Dont know why people are this negative and dont have patience
it is not like he has abandoned the project there must be issues.bugs etc he is resolving
and that takes time
what is wrong with you people
go play other games till the update is released we all are playing it for free so appreciate the developers work rather than criticizing him
Because he hasn't earned "patience", all he did so far in general is break promises, lie to the community (said he was about to release the patch and then went silent for almost 3 months only to say "sorry I lied, someone quit and I had to keep you guys engaged") and go silent in-between underwhelming patches. If you want patience put in work and earn it first, if you develop like a lazy milker don't be surprised when people call you a lazy milker. I don't understand why everyone feels it's needed to tip toe around facts as if stating something that happened is suddenly offensive and/or trolling?! Seriously, what are we, 12?

Condoning this type behavior is stabbing a developer in the back while you smile at his face. All the potential customers that could potentially make him a big time name in the industry will go away, and all that will remain is the diehard fans who let the developer shit on them which he will gladly do for 1~2k dollars a month. You think you're helping, you're not.

Also getting tired of developers using number of renders as a quantification of work and effort put into a patch and then release a patch with 5 minutes of gameplay and 90% pointless renders which are just different angles from an original one and "animations" (taken from the internet) that are 50 renders just for one clunky animation, just stop it.

Not even gonna dignify the "it's free" braindead argument for the 1000th time in this forum.

Last edited:

lolylol33

Jul 7, 2018
Because he hasn't earned "patience", all he did so far in general is break promises, lie to the community (said he was about to release the patch and then went silent for almost 3 months only to say "sorry I lied, someone quit and I had to keep you guys engaged") and go silent in-between underwhelming patches. If you want patience put in work and earn it first, if you develop like a lazy milker don't be surprised when people call you a lazy milker. I don't understand why everyone feels it's needed to tip toe around facts as if stating something that happened is suddenly offensive and/or trolling?! Seriously, what are we, 12?

Condoning this type behavior is stabbing a developer in the back with a smile on your face. All the potential customers that could potentially make him a big time name in the industry will go away, and all that will remain is the diehard fans who let the developer shit on them which he will gladly do for 1~2k dollars a month. You think you're helping, you're not.

Also getting tired of developers using number of renders as a quantification of work and effort put into a patch and then release a patch with 5 minutes of gameplay and 90% pointless renders which are just different angles from an original one and "animations" (taken from the internet) that are 50 renders just for one clunky animation, just stop it.

Not even gonna dignify the "it's free" braindead argument for the 1000th time in this forum.
like i get ur point being mad cuz developers are always late to release an update is understandable but i mean whats the point of keep calling someone out over and over ( im not talking about u im talkin in genral) like yea 2-4 guys is more then enough to a make a point no need to turn the whole thread into U ARE LATE like bruh come on its not like he will read the the comments and say oh no i should release it now if it was available he would have done it already . almost every thread has this thing its really annoying to see :/

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
like i get ur point being mad cuz developers are always late to release an update is understandable but i mean whats the point of keep calling someone out over and over ( im not talking about u im talkin in genral) like yea 2-4 guys is more then enough to a make a point no need to turn the whole thread into U ARE LATE like bruh come on its not like he will read the the comments and say oh no i should release it now if it was available he would have done it already . almost every thread has this thing its really annoying to see :/
Not trying to be the devil's advocate here but have you considered that maybe people are always calling it out because others are always praising that attitude and trying to make it seem like it's not a "big deal"?

Gerson876

Jun 26, 2020
Well I'm pretty much tired of replying to all those negative comments and "Where is the update?" kind of questions nowadays I'm just ignoring them or put on a facepalm emote hoping atleast then they will look back in the thread. And if anyone go overboard and criticize the developer or anyone personally, then just report them let the moderator take care of it.
NOTE : people who facepalm this are the ones should be ignored cuz they carry negativity with them :)
Peace!!!!

Last edited:

kaptaan

Jan 20, 2021
I will not make any comments until I play the update. If the update justifies the time taken, I’d happily agree with the dev. If we are going to have useless renders with little to no action, that changes a few things. Anyway, I can wait a little more and see if the update truly justifies the time it took.

the slayer

Aug 10, 2018
I will not make any comments until I play the update. If the update justifies the time taken, I’d happily agree with the dev. If we are going to have useless renders with little to no action, that changes a few things. Anyway, I can wait a little more and see if the update truly justifies the time it took.
but he has not set a time right?

DamagedCoda

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
Teasers - Dinner Event.

Spoiler/Hint - Dinner event can be played with two different dresses. Players can chose it during the gameplay. Both the dresses have different scenes(most of it) and will lead to a different outcome.
P.s - Teasers only contain sneak-peek from dress one renders .

2927.png
2973.png
3000.png
3003.png
3018.png
3041.png
3080.png
3107.png

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes