Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

detleff

Aug 27, 2017
Large part of it is going to be reinvested in the game:

• Need to buy and set up a new PC. (My laptop just can't handle the load anymore)
  • Really need a new GFX card -RTX 3090 (It's a little costly but why not go for the best and in the long run its going to be a good investment)

more than 5 months have passed, so he should have had this hardware for a long time..
but still it takes more than 3 months no update..

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Large part of it is going to be reinvested in the game:

• Need to buy and set up a new PC. (My laptop just can't handle the load anymore)
  • Really need a new GFX card -RTX 3090 (It's a little costly but why not go for the best and in the long run its going to be a good investment)

more than 5 months have passed, so he should have had this hardware for a long time..
but still it takes more than 3 months no update..
This goals that developers set aer not always the truth. I mean they have to set some goals to get more money, i am not saying this is the case with this developer, but a lot of them abuse it for sure.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hi everyone,

Hope you're doing well. This announcement is regarding the upcoming update.

Firstly, since I'm are approaching the completion of this update I won't be posting any progress updates until the release.
Before the release, I'll be posting a teaser for the dinner event and directly after it I will announce the release dates for the beta. As usual, the beta will be made first available to the highest tier and followed by the rest.

Progress so far -

Event 1 -completed (fully rendered with dialogues)

Event 2-completed (fully rendered with dialogues)

Event 3- completed (fully rendered with dialogues)

Event 4- completed (fully rendered, dialogues ongoing) (This event contains a lot of subevent)

Event 5/Dinner event with Landlord- So far I've managed to complete 50% of the dinner event. Should be able to complete it in some time.

Total renders as of now: 970. So by the time I finish with the dinner event, the update will be over a1000 renders. I've put a lot of effort into making the update really fun and it's full of action. Hope you all enjoy it.

Thank you so much for the love and support, please stay tuned for the upcoming teaser and the announcement dates.

--------

Jokr_

Feb 23, 2020
I check the latest updates every day. There have been no good updates or novelties over the past 4 months. Only pathetic, ugly 'crafts' of puberty, where there are more fights and robots than boobs.
+1

That's due to the high number of zig-zags getting horny over cartoons. Just look at the list today, it seems am looking at the latest disney update.

1642791766128.png

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
+1

That's due to the high number of zig-zags getting horny over cartoons. Just look at the list today, it seems am looking at the latest disney update.

View attachment 1609230
Could not agree more with you. I was just thinking the same the other day. Too many of these japanese visual novel style of games with these little girls, like from cartoons. Honestly it almost feels offensive to me, not gonna say pedo......

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
+1

View attachment 1609230
Haha so true and the worst thing is that most 2D stuff isn’t even greatly/hot drawn and looks often way too immature... I am honest I can jerk off to 2D stuff but it has to be good drawn hentai or western stuff with grown women and not stuff like this... >.> and the worst thing is such games get more frequent updates

Reactions: vlc12345 and RCC14
4.00 star(s) 103 Votes