Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

archeremiya

Mar 9, 2018
yes,Notebook Commodore Intel Pentium 2gb 250gb 2012 or 2013.but no long time ago i can play without problem thats beacuse im asking if is a program what i need or some plug or something what it were erased.Maybe some problem with the system 32bits what i have.im using the notebook beacuse i play all the game of this kind always,never have a problem with this game type visual novel,works perfectly in my 32bits system.

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
Sure man, different strokes for different folks.
I personally prefer and love the old ones because of the black color and that lace at the back on her ankle. Hella sexy.
Pretty much this. I don't really like transparent heels or heels that have no strap at all at the ankle and are like slippers lol

But as you said, different strokes. As long as they are high heels, I'll make do.

Reactions: nsiac and Pogo123

prostetnik

Jun 21, 2019
On Patreon you can't buy products, like on Steam for example.

You just can support the creator. You have to trust them, that they are capable and willing to create content. When the creator decides to abandon a project, or develop a kids game instead of an adult one, your money is gone. So even if you are paying money every month you don't have any rights, you can't demand completion. All you can do is stop giving them money.

r0rschack

Jan 22, 2021
On Patreon you can't buy products, like on Steam for example.

You just can support the creator. You have to trust them, that they are capable and willing to create content. When the creator decides to abandon a project, or develop a kids game instead of an adult one, your money is gone. So even if you are paying money every month you don't have any rights, you can't demand completion. All you can do is stop giving them money.
Well I support the creator for the services he provides. Either way I don't mind, I'm not in a hurry but I'd prefer the game to be out after every 3 months.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
CD posted news late december on patreon. Why are you people talking like they disapeared for several months? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes