Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Will be following, as it is office based game aren't common, heels + big assets, lingerie, seem to go the best option there is.
Also looking forward to the story update/progress.

As it is, I've the Geek as ally of the MC, who dedicate herself to Dave. Her BF is going downhill, skipping work to play game, bad. :p
TBS, thanks a lot.

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
I am not Damaged coda, but i am pretty sure there will be some content with her sister´s son at some point.

nsiac

Feb 16, 2020
Totally agree. Gail is the hottest, PERIOD.

DamagedCoda – as already mentioned in this thread, please keep the old style for Gail's heels, they are so damn hot, you really nailed with that style. I love Gail because is the slut everybody would like to bump into in real life.

Personally, I prefer when she takes charge and she teases younger/innocent boys like Theo. Damn, that's so hot. Or when with her beauty and sexiness, she makes everybody drool and do whatever she wants.

If DamagedCoda gets faster with updates (hiring somebody, etc.) I see this game getting thousands of Patrons. And surely, I'll be happy to pay $25/mo to have consistent monthly updates.

I'm referring to these heels to be clear.

Last edited:

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021

DamagedCoda – as already mentioned in this thread, please keep the old style for Gail's heels, they are so damn hot, you really nailed with that style. I love Gail because is the slut everybody would like to bump into in real life.

Personally, I prefer when she takes charge and she teases younger/innocent boys like Theo. Damn, that's so hot. Or when with her beauty and sexiness, she makes everybody drool and do whatever she wants.

If DamagedCoda gets faster with updates (hiring somebody, etc.) I see this game getting thousands of Patrons. And surely, I'll be happy to pay $25/mo to have consistent monthly updates.

Seriously! Gail just wouldn't be the same, she is 100 times hotter in those heels.

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018

DamagedCoda – as already mentioned in this thread, please keep the old style for Gail's heels, they are so damn hot,

Well i like both, new and old heels. But if i could choose i would pick the new ones, she has super sexy legs and feet and her feet are more open in the new ones, although i like the old ones too. I guess it would be fair for her to change shoes, depending on where she is going. So wear both of them during the game.

1641508940976.png
Yeah this new heels i meant, she has very sexy legs and feet and in these shoes you can see them better.

Man, whenever i open this thread, and these different teaser images pop out i get the will to download the game and play again. Will have to be patient, since the update will be released soonish.

Last edited:

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
The latest update of project Myriam was quite good, maybe check it out.
I was a fan of Miriam until that very last update you're talking. After it, I was disappointed and dropt Miriam game. I loved my husband, but the developer kicked him out WITHOUT MY CONSENT! (The only alpha male in the whole game!) And then she straightened her gorgeous curly hair! And this is not the first developer who is so stupid that he believes the lies of faggots that they supposedly only like lesbian scenes. There are a million against five games about skinny ugli nerdy silly dumbassed GUY, but these little liars continue to shit in topics for women: 'i not fagot i play womens game because love lesbianism'. Hate thos pricks

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
I don't trust the DamagedCode. I think he also wants to be considered a heterosexual, so once he will ruin their essentially female game too.

JimmyJazz69

Jul 3, 2020
Well i like both, new and old heels. But if i could choose i would pick the new ones, she has super sexy legs and feet and her feet are more open in the new ones, although i like the old ones too. I guess it would be fair for her to change shoes, depending on where she is going. So wear both of them during the game.

View attachment 1583719
Yeah this new heels i meant, she has very sexy legs and feet and in these shoes you can see them better.

Man, whenever i open this thread, and these different teaser images pop out i get the will to download the game and play again. Will have to be patient, since the update will be released soonish.
Agree. I like both, too. It really makes sense to wear several different shoes depending on the occasion. As long as they are sexy, high heels, of course!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bolero and Back

nsiac

Feb 16, 2020

View attachment 1583719

Sure man, different strokes for different folks.
I personally prefer and love the old ones because of the black color and that lace at the back on her ankle. Hella sexy.

archeremiya

Mar 9, 2018
i want ask something. when i start the game it show a window it said change render option or something like that a grey window,but before i can play the game so i need to know how repair the error or if i need a download a program,maybe something it were erased from my computer i dont know,please help(repeat before i can start the game without problem but now i have the same problem with all this kind of game).

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
i want ask something. when i start the game it show a window it said change render option or something like that a grey window,but before i can play the game so i need to know how repair the error or if i need a download a program,maybe something it were erased from my computer i dont know,please help(repeat before i can start the game without problem but now i have the same problem with all this kind of game).
What kind of computer do you have, a very old one i guess with some weird video card maybe.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes