Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hi everyone,

Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas. Hope you guys are doing well and are in great health.
Also Happy New Year in advance and hope you all have a great year ahead.
Hope you enjoy Christmas themed 4K wallpapers.

Just want to take a moment to thank everyone who has been supporting the game.
Thank you so very much for all your love and support. Really appreciate it. ❤

I know the frequency of the update is a little slow but I'll definitively work on it and try to give faster updates this year.

Also, you've been waiting for the progress report which I'll be posting on Tuesday along with the teaser for event 4. I couldn't post the progress report because I wasn't done with event 4 but by Tuesday it should be completed and after that last dinner, the event will be remaining which won't take too long so just after that I'll wrap up with the coding and release the game. I'll add more info while posting the progress report.

Thank you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

-------

seif19

Dec 3, 2020
I thought the only version available was an uncompressed version. You mean we need a compressed version?
Or are you saying the regular version is compressed?
no i meant an uncompressed version with better quality even tho it takes more space

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Nov 14, 2021

Hi everyone,

Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas. Hope you guys are doing well and are in great health.

I know the frequency of the update is a little slow but I'll definitively work on it and try to give faster updates this year.

Also, you've been waiting for the progress report which I'll be posting on Tuesday along with the teaser for event 4. I couldn't post the progress report because I wasn't done with event 4 but by Tuesday it should be completed and after that last dinner, the event will be remaining which won't take too long so just after that I'll wrap up with the coding and release the game. I'll add more info while posting the progress report.

Thank you.

-------
DamagedCoda can't wait for the next update to drop, wish to see more scenes of Gail being ravaged by the old man, maybe should let the senior office staff take advantage of Gail too, you are doing great!

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019

Hi everyone,

Thank you.

-------
thank you DC and thank you sorrow:love::coffee:

Newguy1

Jan 14, 2019
love this game, and love how DC always deliver content filled updates. Will play from the start again, just to refresh the story thus far, before next update.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
pROGRESS_OFFICE - PowerPoint 29-12-2021 20_25_34.png

Hi everyone,

Here is an update about the game, just finished with event 4 and ~80%. of the total renders are done. The last 20% that is the dinner event is remaining and a few scenes that need to be re-rendered. Approx. 100-120 renders more.

40% of renders have been coded into the game.

Once the dinner event is done will finish up with the coding and release the beta build.

I will be taking a few days off till the New Year (holiday season
) and probably will continue the work from 2nd Jan 2022. Hope you like the teasers for event-4.

May you guys have a lovely New year, take care and stay safe.
Thank you for the love and support.

---------

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
no i meant an uncompressed version with better quality even tho it takes more space
I guess you're saying the dev automatically compresses to main version? I know very little about game development, but to my understand of your words, devs compress everything they do before releasing it?

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

------
Awesome, we get a catfight with white tops and water so it turns into a wet t shirt show! love that she cant wear her top cause its soaked so shes topless under her blazer that can barely keep her puppys covered and shes riding the bus home that way, cant wait for this update

Reactions: nsiac and Back
4.00 star(s) 103 Votes