Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Hopefully we'll see an animated scene of a couple of guys enjoying Gail's body on the bus................:)
looking at those teasers, and that nerdy guy with the camera in the bus, i think that the scene will consist of her giving him a show so he can take some sexy photos. You know, show him her legs, maybe open up her legs so he can see what is hiding under the dress, maybe show him boobs, etc.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

GateC.

Nov 21, 2018
looking at those teasers, and that nerdy guy with the camera in the bus, i think that the scene will consist of her giving him a show so he can take some sexy photos. You know, show him her legs, maybe open up her legs so he can see what is hiding under the dress, maybe show him boobs, etc.
Yeah i agree with you, maybe i'll have my gang scene sometimes later............:)

Reactions: blaqkthespian

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
When you start from the beginning, it gives you a choice between Episode 2 versions what is the difference between them, if any?

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
Call me the minority but I'm not a fan of Gail. Getting raped,forced etc. And the people that look up to Dave have a Inferiority complex where they can only feel better through the game and have some meaning in their life.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Jstforme

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
When you start from the beginning, it gives you a choice between Episode 2 versions what is the difference between them, if any?
That's for the people who played episode one and doesn't want to repeat it. It's more of a chapter one and chapter two of the same story and you only skip chapter one.

Reactions: Qixoni
4.00 star(s) 103 Votes