Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I loved this game so much, truly. But now that it seems that we'll be receiving 2 updates per year (it's been 5 months since last update), I feel like this game lost much of its excitement. I understand the developer has other job and I hope he could just get enough patreons to focus on this game.

If only there would be a developer that could organize to ship updates every 2 months and even once per month, even at cost of earning less but dispatching some job to another person, man, that would be something different.
Seems that you don't know how much work it takes to create a single scene. An update per month would mean a single scene with around 100 renders.

nsiac

Feb 16, 2020
Seems that you don't know how much work it takes to create a single scene. An update per month would mean a single scene with around 100 renders.
Did you even read what I wrote?

I've said it would be the perfect scenario by hiring people that do that, at the cost of earning less but creating a huge following of people. If this is not possible, I would understand, but I would not go beyond 2 months per update. There's a reason why it's hard to find games with a huge following (except for some big ones like BaDIK) because nobody ever does that.

Shipping updates faster creates more following, more money, which also leads to more stimuli for the dev team.
But the easiest, more comfortable method is to delay the updates months and months and that's why it's seen as milking patreons. People complain, keep asking for updates and this creates a "negative" situation for the dev team to work on. This is what happens every single day here on F95.

That's why I said it would be very refreshing to find a dev team that uses another approach, again, at the cost of shipping updates more regularly with less content per update. People would be happy, nobody would complain to wait 1/2 months and the dev would work in a situation where he/she doesn't have to deal with the same questions every time.

Last edited:

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Had some hopes to play the update this weekend. I remember some dude asked will it be released this week and coda liked his question. So my skills of deduction from playing every Sherlock Holmes game, made me come to conclusion that it will be released this weekend.
Anyways downloaded 2 other games that got updated lately and will play them instead. They are not as good, but you take what you can get.

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
Had some hopes to play the update this weekend. I remember some dude asked will it be released this week and coda liked his question. So my skills of deduction from playing every Sherlock Holmes game, made me come to conclusion that it will be released this weekend.
Anyways downloaded 2 other games that got updated lately and will play them instead. They are not as good, but you take what you can get.
Been playing Forbidden West this weekend and having a blast, so the update can wait :p

Feb 2, 2018
I too thought it was coming out before the end of this week. I say this as one of the biggest damaged coda simps, I am disappointed by the mixed messages and no clear release date. I do hope to support you once again on Patreon soon, but only when the update is released as I do not have the funds when other projects exist. However, good things do take time, so I am sure with every delay the quality is at least a bit better

Reactions: Losersriot

fihesog318

Jul 6, 2020
Do we know if the update is going to have more than just the date with the landlord? Hopefully some more with the boss. Boss spitting in her mouth and making her rim him is so hot.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Losersriot

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Would be nice to get it this weekend, now that i am saying that i remembered i already said this last 2 weekends lol. Honestly i was expecting it to be out by now, and this Friday Being a dik is going to be released, and i do not think i will have the time to play both games in 2 days during the weekend.

Reactions: RCC14
4.00 star(s) 103 Votes