Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lust&Pateron

Dec 17, 2020
I apologize for confusing between thread and forum. I wanted to say thread. And my point is that the developer has set some rules for the game release about how and when it should be released for his patreon's and f95. He won't tolerate if someone is breaking rules and sharing links here before date after all it's his game he has the copyright to it.
be quiet please

DearLegend37

Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
no superhero or avengers gonna arrive till 3 days
This thread is created by developer itself. He won't let anyone pirate his game without his permission
It sometimes surprises me how many people like you are using this site and have no clue that the entire idea behind the site is to pirate games.
Only thing the dev can do is try to take down links, which can easily be replaced by uploaders.

Oct 22, 2021
It sometimes surprises me how many people like you are using this site and have no clue that the entire idea behind the site is to pirate games.
Only thing the dev can do is try to take down links, which can easily be replaced by uploaders.
after reading developers recent post i thought we won't get the game before 3 days. Dunno.......just forget it my bad

Alig8r

Nov 9, 2018

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
One of the best looking female characters. Going to try now after a long time and see how things have progressed. What about the bf? Do they break up or it just cheating? Does he to agree to let her have her fun? I prefer protagonists' partners to be cool with the fun stuff. :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 103 Votes