Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
all too imaginative and surreal.
you fall asleep in the taxi and wake up with two cocks in your hand; it happens pretty much every day.
on the bus then, no one notices that the guy is licking her feet?

Reactions: xXwankerXx

bodyharvest

Feb 26, 2018
Where is he going with all this? It started so well. What's up with strange citizens every time on buses, cinemas, restaurants, taxis, etc. I like most things that happen in the actual office. Everything around it... meh.

Ausdric

May 16, 2018
This probably has been answered, but I have to ask. When I replayed the game the new scene doesn't seem to have been added to the replay room. I am going to make an assumption that it was intentional however I just want confirmation.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Was alright, though found a rather large bug.

If you refuse to go on a date with Frank, Gail says she'll talk to Ava about helping with the rent instead. But that never happens. It makes you go on the date anyways as if you promised to go on a date with Frank, when you refused him.

Just thought I'd mention that bug.

Otherwise, the update was alright. Seems odd that Theo (or even Gail) wouldn't of set up some kind of security or backup for Gail so she wouldn't of lost her files. Or that there was no security cameras that caught Cindy doing that. Especially in such a big company. But guess that's just a plot hole that will be ignored so Gail can be blackmailed over it instead.

And it seems Nathan is going to be getting some temptation coming his way now with what happened in this latest update. Interested to see how that is going to play out in the next update, and if we'll have control over it or not.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal
4.00 star(s) 103 Votes