Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Seems odd that Theo (or even Gail) wouldn't of set up some kind of security or backup for Gail so she wouldn't of lost her files. Or that there was no security cameras that caught Cindy doing that. Especially in such a big company. But guess that's just a plot hole that will be ignored so Gail can be blackmailed over it instead.
Or that such a big company does not require it's employees to have proper network security, requiring passwords and locking your computer when you're not near it...like every other company does.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Or that such a big company does not require it's employees to have proper network security, requiring passwords and locking your computer when you're not near it...like every other company does.
Well the computer was locked, password locked. Cindy couldn't figure out her password at first and started scrounging around Gail's stuff until she finally found a notepad that had the password on it. That's how she got in.

But not having a backup is what doesn't make sense. Most big companies use Cloud storage for employee files, so it should of been there at least.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Well the computer was locked, password locked. Cindy couldn't figure out her password at first and started scrounging around Gail's stuff until she finally found a notepad that had the password on it. That's how she got in.

But not having a backup is what doesn't make sense. Most big companies use Cloud storage for employee files, so it should of been there at least.
ah, guess I didn't remember correctly since it's been so long since last update.

but yeah, writing down the password is also against any legit company policy.

Ceppa

May 13, 2021
Loved all the scenes with stranger and even more the one with the boss in the office.
Sad that this gem is getting so slow updates, maybe it could be more reasonable to split it in two and have less renders, but more frequent updates.
Beside that, loved this, one of the best update so far.

Chenzu

Apr 19, 2021
The whining on this site is getting seriously tedious. The update was great, though it obviously took way too long to come out, but Coda probably knows that himself. The slow update schedule is the main thing holding this game back.

Nevertheless Gail has almost no equal, basically every scene shes in is automatically super hot.

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
The whining on this site is getting seriously tedious. The update was great, though it obviously took way too long to come out, but Coda probably knows that himself. The slow update schedule is the main thing holding this game back.

Nevertheless Gail has almost no equal, basically every scene shes in is automatically super hot.
I agree. For all that complain. I wanna see them make a game better than this. And also Gail is hot indeed

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Ehh... guess I should actually read things before I play the game instead of just look at sexy models and say yea.. I need to play that...

Forced sex scenes, no joke.. choices don't matter really..
The choices matter, just not to the level of extent where you feel like you're in control. Every time you choose a corruption option, you get +1 corruption. There are checks throughout the code that check your corruption level and then scenarios play out. I'd prefer to have more control over what happens...but it is what it is.

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
The choices matter, just not to the level of extent where you feel like you're in control. Every time you choose a corruption option, you get +1 corruption. There are checks throughout the code that check your corruption level and then scenarios play out. I'd prefer to have more control over what happens...but it is what it is.
Yeah thats true the event at the taxi ended with a slap just because my corruption was low so choices do matter

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I liked this update but I have mixed feeling about the last scene. The building of the update is good but it lacks a good sex scene in the end as a cherry on the cake. And this last scene seems rendered twice just for a different dress. A waste of rendering time imo :cry:

Reactions: Drill Sergeant
4.00 star(s) 103 Votes