Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
The choices matter, just not to the level of extent where you feel like you're in control. Every time you choose a corruption option, you get +1 corruption. There are checks throughout the code that check your corruption level and then scenarios play out. I'd prefer to have more control over what happens...but it is what it is.
What are these choices and what are these points and anyway all lead to sex?

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
The gallery mod seems to have been directly implement in the game but it is definitely not up to date. Strange. :unsure:

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Can you check the flag for the dinner date? I refused the date but it still happened.
Definitely seems to be a bug. The variables are set when you say yes or no to the date, but when it comes to that scene, it only seems to check if you're on the corruption route or not.

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
Whatever the choices no matter what dress you put it will end the same way date closed with a kiss simple as that . The good things is that the developer has images open on the game folder and you can use that to find out if your choices were correct

fihesog318

Jul 6, 2020
Great update. Looking forward to more with the nephew, Dave, Landlord, Hugo. Also looking forward to the sister joining the action. The scene with the nephew was fun as was the date the with landlord. The fight was also funny.

I am wonder what Gail is going to have to do to get back on the good side of her sister and how the boyfriend will handle not having rent money but having a hot girlfriend and a landlord.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes