Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yuri_Boyka666

Apr 10, 2020
yep just blue ball update no sex scene
She was quick for some action in cab with driver and passenger and not with the landlord who is proposing a dinner and not getting rent :FacePalm:

(Also some dialogues correction is needed while choosing pink outfit she mentions bra as underwear in that date scene)

It was not just blue in the end it turned red with pain o_O #BlueballedFrank

Last edited:

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
Absolutely brilliant scene of a date with a businessman. I got a non-trivial impression! It was... ROMANCE ) I know of only one other game in which the same romantic scene is a Beauty and a thug.
I liked this rich sugar daddy. I was delighted with the restaurant and his car. The scene when Gail fell asleep in the car was amazing and emotional, at the same time tender and sensual. This is a really ADULT scene.

3525.jpg

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
-lack of attention to detail. - Too forced sex scenes and illogical situations. -trivial dialogues IMHO
forced sex even is illogical situations isn't always bad in fact some games could need it since they often lack sex in updates and the teasing takes too long. if i want hardcore teasing and logical situaitions i go outside... *sigh*

edit: played the update. gail looks great as ever. but the update wasn't itself was not to my personal taste in most cases but i hope and think many liked it.

Last edited:

the slayer

Aug 10, 2018
why is there a femdom tag is it cuz gail is turn into a domme cuz if that is the case then maybe she could have teased the guy in the cab bout his small dick while she jerked the other two off and she should be just tormenting theo more since u playing the goddess/nerd angle and she sould be the one toying with men not the other way around i mean for me the uptade wasnot bad but just a few tips

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Well the computer was locked, password locked. Cindy couldn't figure out her password at first and started scrounging around Gail's stuff until she finally found a notepad that had the password on it. That's how she got in.

But not having a backup is what doesn't make sense. Most big companies use Cloud storage for employee files, so it should of been there at least.
Well her password was probly pretty easy to guess anyway, something like Imaslut or Ilovecock

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
why is there a femdom tag is it cuz gail is turn into a domme cuz if that is the case then maybe she could have teased the guy in the cab bout his small dick while she jerked the other two off and she should be just tormenting theo more since u playing the goddess/nerd angle and she sould be the one toying with men not the other way around i mean for me the uptade wasnot bad but just a few tips
Well she did boss the fat kid on the bus around and ordered him to lick her feet and pussy. Think that fat kid got the luckiest this update cause those 2 boys in the cab can’t even aim their cumshots, LMAO at that scene.

and then the cab driver leaves a load on her feet & she walk home with it & boyfriend almost sees it, but she wipes it off and he still sucks her feet not knowing. HA

Reactions: pleaseletme

the slayer

Aug 10, 2018
Well she did boss the fat kid on the bus around and ordered him to lick her feet and pussy. Think that fat kid got the luckiest this update cause those 2 boys in the cab can’t even aim their cumshots, LMAO at that scene.

and then the cab driver leaves a load on her feet & she walk home with it & boyfriend almost sees it, but she wipes it off and he still sucks her feet not knowing. HA
y that is what i mean he is throwing hints at it everywhere n i donot mind it it fits here but he can capitalize on it even more like her just teasing the guy with small dick n him getting no release at the end and theo is rly a nerd like that is the whole angel so maybe he would came in pants when she let him grope her n grinded her ass on him or some like that or not even let him get that far this fast idk maybe i am being over the top

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes