Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
I thought she was never innocent to begin with, from the very first scene of the game you can see that. All over the game her motto was "to do whatever it takes to get what you want", that is the kind of character she is. You only choose whether you want a little bit of domination or complete submission .
But the most disappointing thing in this update is the bully scene in the restaurant, I have seen literally the exact kind of scene in almost every popular female protag games.
I mean the MC being that corrupted and she herself took advantage over those Losers/Nerds dominating and teasing them and now she feels pity for him? Why can't she join the bullies and have fun and tease all of them. It could atleast reduce the Emotional Damage.
Actually your points influence how she thinks about certain things. the first scene was a moment of weakness after that scum bag Cindy talked her into it. Still shouldnt have done it but <insert plot here>. After that you either play into the corruption or dont and the dialogue does reflect that.

Gerson876

Jun 26, 2020
Actually your points influence how she thinks about certain things. the first scene was a moment of weakness after that scum bag Cindy talked her into it. Still shouldnt have done it but <insert plot here>. After that you either play into the corruption or dont and the dialogue does reflect that.
I clearly understand your point. I'm just frustrated of seeing the same kind of scene in a lot of games. Why can't they add different options.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Good update, as usual great images/renders. Love the option to choose clothing.
Else, the restaurant scene was neat, wonder how next outing will go.

This said, shame the game go to astray, as it was there was already over 6 males, not 7 around and some close to her.
Wonder when the bad guy will appaer again.

TBS, I usualy wait under .5 or such but in this case, it is worth it since started.

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Not sure how I feel about this game anymore... I started off loving it... She had obviously been putting some thought into "doing whatever it takes" to get the promotion but then once she crosses that line it's like she just doesn't care anymore. It's one thing to do it to get a promotion or land an account, but it's another to drop trow for just anyone.

It's still really well done, but I have gotten fussy when it comes to having a decent story and just not sure where this one is going anymore. At least the scenes are hot... although I could have done without the scene in the cab... but otherwise...

Reactions: radbaz25

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Not sure how I feel about this game anymore... I started off loving it... She had obviously been putting some thought into "doing whatever it takes" to get the promotion but then once she crosses that line it's like she just doesn't care anymore. It's one thing to do it to get a promotion or land an account, but it's another to drop trow for just anyone.

It's still really well done, but I have gotten fussy when it comes to having a decent story and just not sure where this one is going anymore. At least the scenes are hot... although I could have done without the scene in the cab... but otherwise...
Gail Gained a position with the company, so she no longer needs unwanted forced sex and humiliation. Now she will decide for herself.

Reactions: javikaston

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
The Office [E3 v0.1] [Damaged Coda] – Compressed

Win/Linux E3 V0.1 · · · (259.9 MiB :: 954.0 MiB / 2.28 GiB)
Mac E3 v0.1 · · · (225.6 MiB :: 919.6 MiB / 2.25 GiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

If you find this to be superfluous, be sure to appreciate the good life you have. If you're on the fence about this, see
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Caveat emptor.

Edit:
22-03-17, updated to Ep.3 v0.1 (and like the official version build on 7-nightly-2022-03-05-cb27a7b95)

Last edited:

jaynative

Sep 14, 2021
Does anyone else feel like the story is no longer on the same plot that was at the beginning of the game? or is that just me
If yall think so. what are your thoughts on it. where did it start to go wrong? and any ideas on how dc could get it back on track?

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
he meant my text

,,After all, Gail has already had sex, now it's the end of the game, because what else can he come up with? He broke Gail too quickly without other paths,,.

My point was that Dev corrupted Gail too quickly.
Actually it’s not the dev who breaks Gail it’s us the player.
If we pick all the corruption choices like me then she acts like a slut, if you pick all the boyfriend choices then she’s faithful and boring, I guess I don’t play that path

BBCaddicted

Sep 25, 2021
Does anyone else feel like the story is no longer on the same plot that was at the beginning of the game? or is that just me
If yall think so. what are your thoughts on it. where did it start to go wrong? and any ideas on how dc could get it back on track?
I think it's a case of a few patreons with too much influence and it's turns into an incongruous mess and loses its identity.

jaynative

Sep 14, 2021
I think it's a case of a few patreons with too much influence and it's turns into an incongruous mess and loses its identity.
I agree.. its shows. It also show that coda doesn't have a detailed outline for where he wants to go with the story. and He obv hasn't done any character development and is just using Gail as a plot device to move what story there is forward. It's plot-driven and not character-driven. and plot-driven are okay for action movies but that's it. also, the story could use knowledge writer that knows what they are doing especially when it calls to pacing a story and do buildups.
Make people seem to be distracted by how hot Gail is. (Myself included.) Pay attention to how the story doesn't make
much sense. And the even funnier part is that coda doesn't make Gail the model already exists. it just seems he made a few changes and thats it.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes