Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I NEVER trusted Grace. I think she's the most dangerous. A lying schemer and manipulator. The first time I saw her, I hated her. So what? My doubts turned out to be correct! What kind of clothes did she bring me, supposedly wanting to help!?

View attachment 1693314
In my opinion, we should have a choice here to whom Grace will bring what clothes, it would be much more interesting.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

DamagedCoda

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
Hi guys!
Ok, so the game is up here already!

Feedback time,
1. How was the update overall?
2. what improvements can be made?
3. What's lacking?
4. How's was the action?
5. What was the best part according to you?
6. How was the writing in the update?
7. Was the length of the update good enough?
8. The last one, did you like Gail's tits pushed up in the pink dress?

and you can definitely add more stuff in the comment, likes and dislikes about the game so I can further work on it...
let me know what you guys think about this update :D

Thank you !!!

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Hi guys!

Feedback time,
3. What's lacking?
4. How's was the action?

and you can definitely add more stuff in the comment, likes and dislikes about the game so I can further work on it...

Thank you !!!
1- overall it was a decent 7/10 rating
2- work on the details, improve the dialogue and the plot
3- a bit of plot is missing and the consequences of the choices made previously, I think we need a more ramified and articulated plot
4- not always a lot of action makes the game better, the corruption was too fast
5- the best part was in the office with theo, the worst part was in the taxi and bus, totally meaningless and unreal
6- sufficient writing
7- good duration
8- disliked boobs, I keep saying that the proportions of the body are too exaggerated

Yuri_Boyka666

Apr 10, 2020
Hi guys!

Feedback time,
3. What's lacking?
4. How's was the action?

Thank you !!!
1. 7/10 just coz of plot and story

2. Improve the delay in updates please and also the plot it escalated too quickly at some point (the cab and bus scene)

3. Lack of character building and story kinda change I think your vision is changed its not the same as you started in previous 2 chapters

4. Action was okay also the cat fight in the office (although some previous chapter 2 actions doesn't follow up with chapter 3 for instance if Gail denies for dinner with frank still in further story the dinner is locked and happening fix that please)

5. The Boss (Hugo) Scenes was good as a start for further story and also the frank (landlord)route but it doesn't add up with her bold action in cab and bus

6. It's mixture of good and bad at different situation some of the writing is wrong specifically in those 2 dresses where it's bra vs underwear

7. Length was good but not that good for so much months that took to update the game

8. Okay if you like it that way but don't need to add 2 dresses with same scene but different fetishes Ik still it kinda took you more renders and it's like scamming us with saying 1000 + renders biggest update where most of it was same repeated dialogues for both fetishes (my suggestion is don't add such dresses scene for now what you can do is when you are done with the game in future you can add those things later as a add on just my opinion learn form other devs like "Heaven studios" they did the same and if you want charge for extra later in future when whole game is completed but as a bonus

Also don't atleast make the people who paid wait so long it's not fair and please work on those goals as well I saw you funds was down coz you delayed the updates on patreon few 100 $ were reduced try to keep up with the subscribers and not just teaser but some possibilities of when you will update it ,Rest of the things you are doing great

Thank you for listening and some of us were worried that something happened to you DamagedCoda keep the audience updated take care and make us surprised with your further magic in the game

Last edited:
Jan 7, 2019
If your plan was to turn Gail into a cocksleeve then remove the faithful path and and the fake choices you have given us. turn the game into a Kn and write your story but as of right now the choices don't change much besides the bus and cab and let us get rid of the stupid boyfriend cause my god hes an idiot. all i really have to say tell the paths are diffent and have meaningful chioces on both paths where they are not the same paths then this game is going to be getting alot of hate.

Gerson876

Jun 26, 2020
I'm definitely not good enough to be a critic, but I will just say what I observed
Maybe 7.5/10
It's bcoz I feel like 7 is a bit low and 8 is a bit high.
I think bringing in some close characters who can be there for more than 1 scene would be much better than strangers for every teasing scenes like how you brought in theo (Maybe Gail's friends/long lost crush or Boyfriend's friends).
What's lacking?
I think it's lacking a good relationship build other than the boyfriend.
How's was the action?
I totally loved the catfight
What was the best part according to you?
It is the catfight and the dinner event. Those backgrounds and details was really amazing.
Writing was fair to me but I can't say much cause English isn't my first language.
It was good enough until I was the dinner event. I thought there will be different set of scenes when you said branches, but that was disappointing.
When you showed it in the teaser I thought it was too much but then I really liked it in the game.
But in the Bus teasing scene, I think there was a noticeable difference in the size of left and right boob.

seif19

Dec 3, 2020
Hi guys!

Feedback time,
3. What's lacking?
4. How's was the action?

Thank you !!!
her tits looked great in the pink dress for sure. decent update i still think this can be one of the best games of all time by the time it finishes. My notes about the new update is i think there were so many unnecessary sequences like the one in the car. She also instantly became the biggest slut in the universe i feel like before it was only whatever she had to do to climb the ladder but this update she wanted to do whatever just because. hoping for some more penetration sex with characters that aren't childish and annoying, like paul and the landlord. I also can't wait to see her bring dave back home, i feel like her relationship with david is the best one yet. She's totally getting dominated by him like when she rimmed him and ate his spit. I liked that. All in all still a great game and i will always support the project and hoping for more updates more frequently since i really think this game has the highest potential by a mile compared to other pure female protagonist games. good job damaged coda

Reactions: DamagedCoda

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Hi guys!

Feedback time,
3. What's lacking?
4. How's was the action?

Thank you !!!
Ok my feedback on the update
1 overall I would give it a solid 8 out of 10

2 for improvements to the game, think you needquicker updates, even if they are little smaller, less talking on frank date and more teasing and action

3 needed more action in this update, too much teasing not enough pleasing. I know some people complain aboutGail being slutty, but that’s based on our choices, if she’s being slutty it’s cause I picked those choices

4 needed more action in this update for me, the renders are beautiful but think you could have cut half thedate dialogue out and something should have happened with the waiter or the valet. She could have flashed him under the table rubbed her heel on hisface, it was missing some mischief

5 best action to me was the cat fight and Hugo with Gail in his office also would like the body guard to join in the fun. Lucky fat kid on the bus, very daring, don’t know how they didn’t get caught. Maybe next time she can hj or bj him. Cab ride was good but those losers can’t aim their cumshots

6 writing was fine for me, except too much dialogue at their dinner date

7 length of update was adequate but needed more action, wanted to see Noah go a little further with Gail, maybe those bully’s bother him again that they need to more proof like Noah grabbing her tits and ass and her grabbing his cock &they keep progressing for more each update

8 Gail’s body is perfect I wouldn’t change a thing

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Hi guys!

Feedback time,
3. What's lacking?
4. How's was the action?

Thank you !!!
1. 6+/10
2.More choices
update the galleries.
i want to know what i have miss
e.g, In my opinion, we should have a choice here to whom Grace will bring what clothes, it would be much more interesting. It is known to whom Grace will bring which clothes. This is terribly predictable. So that Gail wouldn't dress like a whore all the time
3. a bit of plot is missing and the consequences of the choices made previously, I think we need a more ramified and articulated plot
4. not always a lot of action makes the game better, the corruption was too fast
5.the best part was in the office, and when the women fought, worst part - bus, taxi,At the restaurant with my aunt, In the toilet with a T-shirt
6.sufficient writing
7.good duration
8.Too big tits

Last edited:

Yuri_Boyka666

Apr 10, 2020
1. 6+/10
2.More choices e.g, In my opinion, we should have a choice here to whom Grace will bring what clothes, it would be much more interesting. It is known to whom Grace will bring which clothes. This is terribly predictable. So that Gail wouldn't dress like a whore all the time
3. a bit of plot is missing and the consequences of the choices made previously, I think we need a more ramified and articulated plot
4. not always a lot of action makes the game better, the corruption was too fast
5.the best part was in the office, and when the women fought, worst part - bus, taxi,restaurant
6.sufficient writing
7.good duration
8.Too big tits
You must be a friend of PietruccioTheHilander as you copied and altered his feedback just saying it was funny though:LOL:

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes