Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
the proportions between Gail's tits and her body are ridiculous. This is the main reason why I am not in a hurry to play this game.
Some of the othere girls are better... but always not s good proportion.

I think a girl like her in real life should have a big belly to avoid losing her balance and falling to the ground :cool:

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
the proportions between Gail's tits and her body are ridiculous. This is the main reason why I am not in a hurry to play this game.

I think a girl like her in real life should have a big belly to avoid losing her balance and falling to the ground :cool:
You obviously have

Here's a real life version of Gail
Louisa Khovanski
Now be quite you're making yourself look like a fool :)

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
You obviously have

Louisa Khovanski
Now be quite you're making yourself look like a fool :)
Also its fine you don't wanna play it for that reason but you are apart of the very rare minority. There are plenty of other games that have messed up body figures that aren't balanced out I'm sue you
I'll be damned! That's really is a real life version of Gail.
Yes there is and as everyone can see she's obviously not fat and doesn't have a big belly. So that dude has no idea what he is talking about.

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
Also its fine you don't wanna play it for that reason but you are apart of the very rare minority. There are plenty of other games that have messed up body figures that aren't balanced out I'm sue you

Yes there is and as everyone can see she's obviously not fat and doesn't have a big belly. So that dude has no idea what he is talking about.
How did you find her? She even has the same looks as Gail.

mangobread

Oct 14, 2018
HERE'S MY RATING...

ALL GOOD I JUST WANT MORE AND MORE... MORE SEX... MORE BLOWJOBS WITH STRANGERS. MORE SLUTINESS. MORE ROMANCE. MORE FETISHES. MORE CHOICES/DECISION MAKING between these paths.

I'm a fan of female MCs being slutty with randoms, forced or not forced. I will keep on advocating for this.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

I wonder if dev was inspired by it?

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Louisa Khovanski
Yes maybe... but i don't like also that Louisa Khovanski boobs...in any case are not like Gail boobs ..
Gail has a better looking and younger face and better legs.

that girl you are talking about confirm that in the real life models like Gail does not exist!

Anyway my post was only for happy joke... nothing serious...
too big boobs are always saggy;)...
Gail boobs are too big but without bra are always up (this is unrealistic) they look like balloons

Tallking about real girl with bigtits there is Kim Kardashian that looks similar to Gail... but she has made surgery to let her boobs stay up without bra in any case are not big as Gail boobs
the force of gravity is a mathematical law.

there are a lot of models in the game world with big tits... and funny proportions. I prefer Anna (from AEA) she has big boobs too but for me are less ridiculous.
We're just talking about personal tastes ..

...be happy and safe;)

Reactions: pleaseletme

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Last edited:

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Perfect proportions? I'm sure you've seen several memes of Kim looking like a centaur if you know what I mean..
Do you really want compare Louisa with Kim?
Kim is maybe a centaur with perfect proportions I will be very glaf to go on a date with her... and her body :love: is very very good!
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/03/1722331_theoffice-w1.png
instead in this wallpaper Gail has too much big bobs that almost covering her knees... that Wallpaper is very ridiculous for me...
in any case tastes are personal.

If you like boobs that looks as ballons who am I to judge?

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
Do you really want compare Louisa with Kim?
Kim is maybe a centaur with perfect proportions I will be very glaf to go on a date with her... and her body :love: is very very good!
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/03/1722331_theoffice-w1.png
instead in this wallpaper Gail has too much big bobs that almost covering her knees... that Wallpaper is very ridiculous for me...
in any case tastes are personal.

If you like boobs that looks as ballons who am I to judge?
This game is not only about huge breasts, although this is certainly relevant in this game.

Normally I don't go for breasts so big, but if you take a look a the whole pack, she's a gorgeous woman and the story itself for me is quite entertaining. Corruption is a great genre if it's properly developed and, from this perspective, so far so good.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes