Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Sex scene with your boyfriend but im sure nobody cares about him
Me, a disgruntled faithful route player.
I think the nathan scenes are great....even if he is a half moron. The only other half decent male representation in the game are theo and frank, but theo is still kind of a wimp and I'm almost certain frank will prove himself to be another opportunist weirdo like the rest of the cast.

Last edited:

mangobread

Oct 14, 2018
he meant my text

,,After all, Gail has already had sex, now it's the end of the game, because what else can he come up with? He broke Gail too quickly without other paths,,.

My point was that Dev corrupted Gail too quickly.
I would not wait 2 years to see Gail get plowed, that's atrocious teasing. You can come up with insanely hot sexual situations even after the first sex scene.

Gerson876

Jun 26, 2020
he meant my text

,,After all, Gail has already had sex, now it's the end of the game, because what else can he come up with? He broke Gail too quickly without other paths,,.

My point was that Dev corrupted Gail too quickly.
I thought she was never innocent to begin with, from the very first scene of the game you can see that. All over the game her motto was "to do whatever it takes to get what you want", that is the kind of character she is. You only choose whether you want a little bit of domination or complete submission .
But the most disappointing thing in this update is the bully scene in the restaurant, I have seen literally the exact kind of scene in almost every popular female protag games.
I mean the MC being that corrupted and she herself took advantage over those Losers/Nerds dominating and teasing them and now she feels pity for him? Why can't she join the bullies and have fun and tease all of them. It could atleast reduce the Emotional Damage.

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I thought she was never innocent to begin with, from the very first scene of the game you can see that. All over the game her motto was "to do whatever it takes to get what you want", that is the kind of character she is. You only choose whether you want a little bit of domination or complete submission .
What is the path of a faithful girl? since she's having sex with everything that moves anyway and we can't stop it

Gerson876

Jun 26, 2020
What is the path of a faithful girl? since she's having sex with everything that moves anyway and we can't stop it
If you're exaggerate it that much, then its clear you really didn't understand the game. There is fair amount of teasing in the game. If you want faithful, slow corruption and really enjoy blueballing there are games for that like AWAM and JOHN. You can play that if you want.
But maybe you just mistaken this thread for The Adventurous Couples.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
guys is this the full version or will it be released tomorrow? i mean this version like a teaser?
As for no it's probably the only update for a while. Maybe in another 4 to 6 months. This update to me was to make up for the horrible short game the meeting that nobody like imo Even though this update was longer then most it had more teasing then usual and less actual action. BUT the quality :love::love::love:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
[
If you're exaggerate it that much, then its clear you really didn't understand the game. There is fair amount of teasing in the game. If you want faithful, slow corruption and really enjoy blueballing there are games for that like AWAM and JOHN. You can play that if you want.
But maybe you just mistaken this thread for The Adventurous Couples.
Or maybe the game is not sharpened properly.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes