Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fihesog318

Jul 6, 2020
It might be good to look into getting a writer to help a bit with the dialogue. They would also be able to write more which would make the game longer. This update also could have been split into two as well which would allow you to release more often. There are a TON of images I am wondering if you could use the same image for a couple screens of dialogue which could also speed up development.

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
I haven't heard of this game before, but the protagonist design ticks all the boxes for me: slightly chubby, and wearing those round glasses that make her look nerdy chic.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Or you can assume the dev forgot something and not assume the worst intent in everyone? Maybe you need to take a break from adult games and have less judgement and more positivity in life...
Not that I dont agree, but besides that fact that almost every scenario is a set up for Gail to get molested or blackmailed, the game has at least 2 scenes that are forced on you so I wouldnt put it past the dev to do it again.
But this time it does seem like its a mistake. She clearly says no and Mr. Lucas accepts the no. Ava agrees to help too so there is no reason continuity wise for the dinner to happen.

Last edited:

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
I don't always agree with how the game turns out. That's why I take inspiration from his game and make fan fiction.

Jan 7, 2019
Kinetic novel is when you have >NO< choice. The moment a game has two route it stop to being a kinetic novel.

There is a corruption route and a more faithful one (buggy right now, need to wait for a patch). Your point is moot.
Lol the faithful path you still cheat the corruption path you cheat both paths lead to the same outcome so the choices are lies. So try again to tell me that this is a VN.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
I will have to say it was a nice big update but to me it felt kinda lacking. What didn't make sense was from the very first update of this game you have a full scene. This one had a lot of teasers with no real ending. Multiple scenes that kinda ended abruptly unless i'm missing something. Don't get me wrong liked the update just every event i got really excited (considering how previse events went) thinking oh yea its about to get good... Then no uummppphh. If that makes sense.

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
That stupid waiter killer my boner with his bill couldn't he just jerked off in the corner and let Gail gag on her landlord cock , i mean the thrill of the whole date was so impressive that i feel like Gail lost a perfect chance . What's next maybe a road trip for them in order for them to have a sexual encounter that bra or pantie will only be used as a fapping material because the landlord just lost his chance with his kindness

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
Partway through the first chapter now and I can see all kinds of spelling errors. But then it reaches a point where strangely, the writing is quite good (still full of errors, but the message comes across). Everyone is a cynical corporate ladder climber in this VN and it's refreshing, compared to those novels where the protagonist is either a major asshole if male or some hilarious innocent fawn until corrupted if female.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
suppose I am on the path of faithfulness. But anyway, this is a road of corruption and fraud, what sense does it make, it is illogical and hopeless

• Angry
Reactions: Losersriot
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes